Why you need an inertial thruster

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

honza
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Why you need an inertial thruster

Post by honza »

Those steely impacts are ones truly most violent.
Could their like have been one of those various of "things," as were utilized by our Johann? (Really?)
Was such a type of transfer occurring in Bessler's Wheels?
Bessler could well have exploited the same phenomenon differently.
Use of springs could deliver good enough transfer of energy.

Also - I wouldn't be certainly upset if Kirk gets a wheel moving by a completely different way than Bessler did.
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

I don't understand the concept at all. No - I haven't downloaded the book because it's US$9.50, and I have a principle of not throwing money at unproven perpetual motion schemes.

I suppose Kirk wants to make some money out of this - are we sure this isn't a fraud issue?

I don't see anything about the impact of steel balls that breaks the known laws of physics. Sure, they rebound at different angles, but momentum is conserved. Where is the supposed free energy going to come from?
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

I don't understand the concept at all. No - I haven't downloaded the book because it's US$9.50, and I have a principle of not throwing money at unproven perpetual motion schemes.

I suppose Kirk wants to make some money out of this - are we sure this isn't a fraud issue?

I don't see anything about the impact of steel balls that breaks the known laws of physics. Sure, they rebound at different angles, but momentum is conserved. Where is the supposed free energy going to come from?
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

His pamphlet was free but he removed the link. I think you can read it at amazon on a kindle cloud reader.
https://read.amazon.com/

His contention is the vector is not conserved (not sure what that means), and that is where the impulse must be.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

If you had been paying attention you would have taken advantage of the free download or alternatively emailed me at kirkmcloren at yahoo dot com for a free copy
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

honza wrote:
"Also - I wouldn't be certainly upset if Kirk gets a wheel moving by a completely different way than Bessler did."
How are you going to know it is different than Bessler's? Do you have an insight that you are not revealing as to how his machines worked?

Forget attempting to duplicate, just go for a runner and care less about what means Bessler used. Isn't one battle enough to overcome, why take on two?

Ralph
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: Why you need an inertial thruster

Post by greendoor »

Kirk wrote:If you had been paying attention you would have taken advantage of the free download or alternatively emailed me at kirkmcloren at yahoo dot com for a free copy
Sorry - I blinked and missed it. Along with about 7 billion other people.

But how it currently stands: You are actively soliciting money with a document that makes bold statements that any reasonable scientist would say is misinformed if not actually fraudulent.

Even Darwin and Einstein call there theories "theories" ... but you are making extraordinary claims without extraordinary proof. And seeking money for it.

I call fraud. Perhaps unintentional fraud, but this is how it begins.
Anything not related to elephants is irrelephant.
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BXWNG96

This is the link which annoys me. NOT free - US$9.95 - and I see nothing to say that this is an untested unproven theory that is very unlikely to be true.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

WAS free. Snooze you lose.

iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....as a "vague " but useful expression , in my opinion , can be defined in a more reliable and disposing text " manner " at :

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Direct ... ity_Motors

CLAIMS...Preface...

"For a rotary device to <work> , it has to achieve a full 360 rotation , with acceleration between each complete turn".

This is alike an inverted pendulum beginning his gravity fall with a starting velocity , each turn..

...so , we need a certain " behind push"/inertial thrust , each complete turn , if we intend a continuous motion due to gravity fall and inertia.

As a science "licence" , a liberty taken to deviate from the common scientific language , in order to produce a perceptive image , it's as an up-down increasing "gravity power wave" , on a cosmic "shore"...we are living.

I like to call the gravity motor , in a concise image , as a "lively pendulum".

Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

greendoor wrote:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BXWNG96

This is the link which annoys me. NOT free - US$9.95 - and I see nothing to say that this is an untested unproven theory that is very unlikely to be true.
The arrows on the cover are the gist of the theory. Kirk says the two balls conserve the momentum of the cue ball, but not the vector (?), and his math tells him there is an impulse in the other (left) direction.
The best analogy of what I think happens in these situations is a cat twisting itself to always land on its feet. The vessel will oscillate around its center of mass, but it won't change its position in space. There isn't a working mass, nothing to operate against to produce impulse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_mass
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

If I didn't know better I would suspect you never read the paper. The analysis is step by step and there is no error.
Some folks will have to wait for the video.

Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

There may be no errors, just like if you add the charges of two 1000 uF capacitors at 12 volts each together and compare to the charge of one 1000 uF capacitor at 20 volts.

You will get 24 volts total for the two compared to 20 volts for the one, all the same capacities, and there are no errors in the math.

However, using W = (C/2) * (V^2) you still don't have more energy in the two capacitors as that of the one 20 volt capacitor.

This, I suspect, is the error... for at least the OU part of this discussion.

...and Kirk, don't say "did you read my book?" ... Yes I did... and 12 pages is hardly a book. If I would have bought it, I would have been pissed!

Please show the more detailed math breakdown you said you would rather rely on than simulations and such.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

your reading comprehension is nil. The post above you says paper, as for value, just what is an inertial thruster worth?
I am appalled by the apparent inability to analyze a 3 mass collision.
I really didn't think something so simple needed a model. The model is on its way since it apparently is needed.

Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Perhaps it's your writing abilities that are nil?

free book - Impulse Drive.

The least you could've done is pad it with quotes from William Kenrick! :-)