Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Unbalanced »

You are correct and I am mistaken Eccentrically. He sold the communication company which included TV, radio and newspapers six years ago.

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renato_Bastos_Ribeiro

I suspect he gets a deal on full page ads.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

As I said in other thread, if/since all these tons of steel and iron produce output of only one single HP, it will be enough and really great... and huge fatal step will come upon gravity use!
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

RAR Energia Ltda.

RAR most likely refers to Renato, Aluizio, and Rogério; the three Ribeiro partners.

But, RAR is also a Portuguese acronym for "Rebolar A Rir". English translation: Laughing Out Loud.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Mark,

that is a very expensive Joke, but who on, us or physics?
There is something not quite right with there set up the way they have the weights on the adjustable length arm the weights seem to cancel each other out almost. I have the perfect replacement they could use this machine to drive my Dynamic Juggler lever and drive system or a similar mechanism (Edit,) to ratchet round a gearbox and generator, at least this way they would get some more work out of the weighted levers part.

Time will tell what's going on, I will not be losing any sleep over it, I can wait, and while I do I will be building my own designs and experiments.

Life goes on, the Universe is still moving in its Perpetual Motion state, and PM does not exist in known physics, yes its all a big joke!

Regards TLW
Attachments
t_img021_opt[1].jpg
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Grimer »

murilo wrote:As I said in other thread, if/since all these tons of steel and iron produce output of only one single HP, it will be enough and really great... and huge fatal step will come upon gravity use!
Absolutely - and I'll forgive the last garbled phrase since English isn't your first language. ;-)
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

30 kilowatts =
40.2306627 hp
murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by murilo »

Grimer wrote:
murilo wrote:As I said in other thread, if/since all these tons of steel and iron produce output of only one single HP, it will be enough and really great... and huge fatal step will come upon gravity use!
Absolutely - and I'll forgive the last garbled phrase since English isn't your first language. ;-)
Dear Master,
thanks very much for the comprehension, concordance and for your kind benevolence!
Best regards!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Two more diagrams.

USA number 14 and USA number 15.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

It is one thing to have an open mind.

It is another to follow blindly without reasonable proof.

It saddens me to see people with hope following the charletans, just as they blindly follow religion. Perhaps it is just in certain people to question as they seek truth.
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

I don't see charlatans, scammers or even imprudent people here. I don't see the cool-aid dispenser filled with Cyanide.

Charlatans and scammers seek gain by their deeds. These guys aren't trying to sell or license this thing to anyone.

I also don't see where any power is coming from, I don't understand why they wouldn't post a video if it ran.

It reminds me of the Glomar Explorer. The ship Howard Hughes built to ostensibly retrieve manganese nodules from the ocean floor. In reality the CIA had funded it to retrieve a Russian sub from the sea floor. I just can't figure out the real purpose for these two monsters.

You don't need proof to follow something, just curiosity.
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

I hashed up a rough WM2D mockup of a partial R.E. mechanism from the recent diagrams - it's really crude, nothing measured at all, just to try get a handle on the design... obviously there's no point trying to sim all eight mechanisms before i've figured out what they're supposed to do, so this is just a single mechanism for now.

There appears to be some kind of catch on the diagrams for latching one or more the outer levered weights - perhaps a weight is lifted then held aloft for part of the cycle while the rest of the mechanism continues? I don't know...

I only mention this detail for now as i can see a fairly strong argument that in any such device, each individual mechanism must be OU in its own right, and that multiplying the mechanisms along an axle, as here, merely increases the power density. However, as sound as the reasoning there may seem, if the above speculation re. the latch mechanism is correct, then this design might be an exception, wherein none of the mechanisms are individually OU, and the energy asymmetry can only arise in the interplay of multiple mechanisms...

So, yeah, dunno.. just wanted to share my early musings.

Also, i don't like the stator part... Bessler's had no stator - everything went around together, and nothing about it could be stationary upon the axle. In this respect, Bessler's motive force was akin to the wheelworks of nature in that all other means of applying torque to a wheel must necessarilly push against the Earth - whether electromagnets or springs or whatever actuators are used. Bessler's design, at least outwardly, with its integrated axle on open bearings, appeared to turn without pushing against anything else external to the system.

This feature lent the design - and its designer - a almost Promethian gravitas insofar as it apeared to be the same kind of force turning the Earth and all other heavenly bodies upon their axes, spontaneously and entirely from within.

Ultimately, i can see the weakness in that argument - the gravitational vector is always oriented vertically and downwards, and hence this is a means to push against the earth with - something being pulled down can push something else around, hence the system isn't really as independent as it appears, and won't turn at all in microgravity. Unless magnets replaced the G vector, of course.

So i've softened somewhat on the prospect of stators - even if Bessler's wheels had none, weights rotating at different speeds or whatever can provide an effective stator, if only a transient and cleverly concealed one...

Still, either way you gotta admit, the no-stator design is more elegant..

Anyhoos, as for Rar Energia, about all i can make from the mechanism for now is that the hydraulics apear to pump when the crank's aligned to the horizontal, perhaps inputting energy in the easiest plane, to be re-output in a harder plane, maybe..? Pure conjecture for now, can't see a gain anywhere...
Attachments
Rar_Energia_1.wm2d
(30.38 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

they haven't got a bessler's wheel, that is for sure.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Thought I'd put up a pic of your sim MrVibrating [nice detail] - & linked it to the O/U discussion on RAR.

http://www.overunity.com/13480/big-try- ... p0dGCeBUYI
Attachments
MrVibrating_RAR1.gif
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Cheers mate.. as i said tho; it's just a very rough sketch, i gave the crank a load of momentum just to see it tick over, and that's all it is - a visual reference of what the thing might look like in motion.

I'm sure other much better models will crop up before too long...

(and FWIW, i used circular weights on the lever because the rectangular hanging weights depicted in the diagram just rocked wildly - i figured round weights do the same job as hanging ones in that their center of mass doesn't vary with the lever angle, which i presumed was the purpose of hanging them)
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Quick update:

I'd ass-umed that the big curved brace in the RE design was just a big, curved, brace. However, it now appears that it IS in fact the key mechanism, accomplishing the assymmetry.

I'd initially only skimmed the reports on PESwiki, and downloaded the latest sketches off the most recent headlines. I hadn't realised there were patent applications published...

So, noticing this, i was struck by the most elegant and beautiful solution to this problem - why not RTFM? (genius eh? Sometimes i scare myself).

Duh.

And so it transpires that the big curved brace is actually the load switching mechanism. It is a brace, but it's adjustable.

I'm still only summarising the patent abstract, i've a way to go for full comprehension, but making a minimum of further assumptions, there might be two ways of utilising the effect - we might alter the locking points on the brace on a per-cycle basis, lifting a weight when it's light and dropping it when it's heavy, or else, we could spread the variation in locking points amongst multiple parallel mechanisms.... All else being equal, we could then configure the system such that one mechanism was always set for a light lift, with the next mechanism along the shaft always set for a heavy drop. Or, perhaps this is the reason for the two parallel shafts, with a similar scheme... one heavy, the other light... dunno...

But i'm now quite excited by the prospect... i'm about to have at the patent with a strong pint of coffee, and try to decipher the components being referred to from the drawings. (They need a better proof reader for their translations!)

However, i am, for now, convinced that there's an effective weight difference dependent upon the locking points on these braces. This is where the time-dependent variable fits in, allowing asymmetric interactions....