rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Should ISIL be stopped, right now?

Post by rlortie »

ovyyus Wrote:

"Education for all is the new front line."

Subject: New High School Principal

FINALLY - - Someone in the teaching profession had the courage to set the standards so badly needed NOW.

New high school principal

We watched high school principal Dennis Prager of Colorado.

A Speech Every American High School Principal Should Give.
By Dennis Prager .

To the students and faculty of our high school:

I am your new principal, and honored to be so.
There is no greater calling than to teach young people.

I would like to apprise you of some important changes coming to our school. I am making these changes because I am convinced that most of the ideas that have dominated public education in America have worked against you, against your teachers and against our country.

First ,
this school will no longer honor race or ethnicity. I could not care less if your racial makeup is black, brown, red, yellow or white. I could not care less if your origins are African, Latin American, Asian or European, or if your ancestors arrived here on the Mayflower or on slave ships. The only identity I care about, the only one this school will recognize, is your individual identity -- your character, your scholarship, your humanity. And the only national identity this school will care about is American.

This is an American public school, and American public schools were created to make better Americans. If you wish to affirm an ethnic, racial or religious identity through school, you will have to go elsewhere. We will end all ethnicity, race and non-American nationality-based celebrations. They undermine the motto of America , one of its three central values -- E pluribus unum, "from many, one." And this school will be guided by America 's values. This includes all after-school clubs. I will not authorize clubs that divide students based on any identities. This includes race, language, religion, sexual orientation or whatever else may become in vogue in a society divided by political correctness.

Your clubs will be based on interests and passions, not blood, ethnic, racial or other physically defined ties. Those clubs just cultivate narcissism -- an unhealthy preoccupation with the self -- while the purpose of education is to get you to think beyond yourself. So we will have clubs that transport you to the wonders and glories of art, music, astronomy, languages you do not already speak, carpentry and more. If the only extracurricular activities you can imagine being interested in are those based on ethnic, racial or sexual identity, that means that little outside of yourself really interests you.

Second , I am uninterested in whether English is your native language. My only interest in terms of language is that you leave this school speaking and writing English as fluently as possible. The English language has united America 's citizens for over 200 years, and it will unite us at this school. It is one of the indispensable reasons this country of immigrants has always come to be one country. And if you leave this school without excellent English language skills, I would be remiss in my duty to ensure that you will be prepared to successfully compete in the American job market. We will learn other languages here -- it is deplorable that most Americans only speak English -- but if you want classes taught in your native language rather than in English, this is not your school.

Third , because I regard learning as a sacred endeavor , everything in this school will reflect learning's elevated status. This means, among other things, that you and your teachers will dress accordingly. Many people in our society dress more formally for Hollywood events than for church or school. These people have their priorities backward. Therefore, there will be a formal dress code at this school.

Fourth , no obscene language will be tolerated anywhere on this school's property -- whether in class, in the hallways or at athletic events. If you can't speak without using the f -word, you can't speak. By obscene language I mean the words banned by the Federal Communications Commission, plus epithets such as "Nigger," even when used by one black student to address another black, or "bitch," even when addressed by a girl to a girlfriend. It is my intent that by the time you leave this school, you will be among the few your age to instinctively distinguish between the elevated and the degraded, the holy and the obscene.

Fifth , we will end all self-esteem programs. In this school, self-esteem will be attained in only one way -- the way people attained it until decided otherwise a generation ago -- by earning it. One immediate consequence is that there will be one valedictorian, not eight.

Sixth , and last, I am reorienting the school toward academics and away from politics and propaganda. No more time will be devoted to scaring you about smoking and caffeine, or terrifying you about sexual harassment or global warming. No more semesters will be devoted to condom wearing and teaching you to regard sexual relations as only or primarily a health issue... There will be no more attempts to convince you that you are a victim because you are not white, or not male, or not heterosexual or not Christian. We will have failed if any one of you graduates this school and does not consider him or herself inordinately fortunate -- to be alive and to be an American.

Now, please stand and join me in the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of our country. As many of you do not know the words, your teachers will hand them out to you.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

ISIL says "We will drown all of you in blood" in a recent statement that claims it will attack "in any place". I read this on MSN online article.

So, I think it's time to go full fledged war on ISIL and murder every one of them. Go in, murder every one of them and then leave immediately. No need to dick around looking to give humanitarian aid unless it's from an air drop. Kill! Kill! Kill! Special ops corner and sniper them. Corner them with drones and sniper them to death, systematically, real war style. No laying around waiting to get shot at, I mean high speed in and out kind of deal. I want ISIL to be crushed by an intelligent Military General. Or my name isn't Sir Isaac Newton, which it is.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

In the news today,James Foley's horrific death may have been prevented if a ransom of $132 million U.S. dollars had been paid,the U.S. and the U.K. governments refuse to pay any money to any terrorist group for the freedom of captives.....Apparently many European Govt's have paid sums similiar in the last year or so numerous times......its not a choice i would ever like or to be forced to make....an awful moral decision for those involved.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Ransoms should never be paid to terrorists. That fuels additional terrorism. The reason the captives are in their situation is because terrorism exists. By paying ransoms additional captives will be taken. The solution is violence. Terrorists should be hunted down and murdered. President Barack Obama has used drones to bomb terrorists and it is good. We should assassinate them and bomb them and interrupt their mafia style funding organization by randomly killing participants.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

preocupied,
yes...
Good!
You show to have the ideal profile and energy for the job and task you suggest!

As said that phrase: 'GOD will punish and you will just make the introducing.'

We really need such hero in our BW forum!
Beau voyage!
Hasta la vista!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I think you are insulting me Murilo. Expletive city in my head right now. You know what I'm cool. I'll just shake it off.

I think they put dancers that were not traditionally very pretty to make Taylor swift look better by comparison. Obviously Taylor swift is the prettiest of those women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

You sound like a coward, Murilo! I promise you that I would personally go over to Iraq and single handedly murder the entire ISIL population there with my bare hands if that was the intention of the US government. The US government doesn't want to go there and murder everybody but obviously that is what I am willing to do, since especially because I am angry about the terrorism. I could literally be the King Arthur of Iraq and by myself go in and murder the entire quantity of enemy forces such as Arthur did in Mount Badon when he murdered 960 men by himself.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

The Real History Of Turkey During WW1(1915) Looks a lot like isil effect. So there is a history of genocide of Christians from Muslims. Lack of manpower is what has stopped it world wide, but they are trying to change that with 3 to 1 birth rate of Christians. Hate knows no time limit.

http://youtu.be/tiFllzTxtS0
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

AB Hammer are you saying that the majority of the muslim population is out to kill Christians? If you can prove this I think Christians could easy kill the entire muslim population right now.
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Because, you know, Jesus would approve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkZ4Ui8izKk

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Should ISIL be stopped, right now?

Post by AB Hammer »

preoccupied wrote:AB Hammer are you saying that the majority of the muslim population is out to kill Christians? If you can prove this I think Christians could easy kill the entire muslim population right now.
But that is not the Christian way either. But there is a time to kill, and that is when you have no other choice. Understand that turn the other cheek is on an individual bases. You can still forgive them for trying to kill you first.

Don't forget history either that muslims have tried to take over Europe before as well, for it is in their belief that they will rule the world as Allah says so in their books. It is a shame they don't understand that Allah means God and is not his name. And it is sad that we all tend to forget and respect God's first great gift to mankind. Free Will!! No one has the right to force a belief on anybody but we do have a right to defend it.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Should ISIL be stopped, right now?

Post by murilo »

preoccupied wrote:I think you are insulting me Murilo. Expletive city in my head right now. You know what I'm cool. I'll just shake it off.

I think they put dancers that were not traditionally very pretty to make Taylor swift look better by comparison. Obviously Taylor swift is the prettiest of those women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

You sound like a coward, Murilo! I promise you that I would personally go over to Iraq and single handedly murder the entire ISIL population there with my bare hands if that was the intention of the US government. The US government doesn't want to go there and murder everybody but obviously that is what I am willing to do, since especially because I am angry about the terrorism. I could literally be the King Arthur of Iraq and by myself go in and murder the entire quantity of enemy forces such as Arthur did in Mount Badon when he murdered 960 men by himself.
preocc,
be sure, I am a coward, indeed! 100% coward, but had no intention to insult you or any other... your aggressiveness just put me uncomfortable, since it's the same one which you complain against.

I am one of those who guess that religion, race, politics, money and land should never be reasons to kill and be killed!

To me, killing is a crime, thin, horror and terror against the miracle of a living soul, a segment of GOD!

Worst of all: killing old women and babies at distance!

Yes, I am a coward, but at least I keep my mouth shut and I don't show to be influencing people to be victims and/or killers!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

If murder is a crime then why do I think King Arthur is one of the greatest heroes in world history? It's a "dog eat dog world". Some people think to protect their interests it's best to be neutral but really the best is to use a "show of force", especially when the level of bullying is extreme on some level but their means of force is far inferior to your alternative medium of influence that can result in peace. This influence is the far superior military capability of the USA and it's ability to fight a real war fast in fast out with no casualties, using long range weapons and precision and divide conquer and trapping methods, which I believe can exist. I would be disappointed if I don't see some good stories about military tactics being used in the future in which entire terrorist organizations are destroyed by a smart tactician and that there were zero soldier casualties. Because when I'm 100 years old I don't want to be that generation that complacently left troops sitting in the open desert to walk on mines and get shot at when the enemy could have been isolated and trapped and shot down with ease using special tactics. Do I know what I'm talking about? Sure I do. I can think therefore I am.
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

But, what am you?
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I'm feeling like you are being a clown, Ed. Are you clowning around?

I'm having a bad day. I hope you have a good day, Ed. I hope that your clowning around isn't because of some inner suffering.