The Patent Application Process - UK

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

triplock

re: The Patent Application Process - UK

Post by triplock »

FWG2

Is that it ? Are we done now mate ? Do you feel better ?

In the UK we call that a 'hissy fit'.

Chris
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi FWG2,

No I am the same old Trevor, the one with a sense of humour, you should try it, its fun.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
triplock

Post by triplock »

Life's too short to be too serious Trevor. Gotta laugh .

Yay, up the British :-D

Chris
Dunesbury
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dunesbury »

Triplock, could you post links to your patents please?
I'd like to read them.
triplock

Post by triplock »

If you scroll back on this topic the first two patent docs are attachments.

The others I won't show at mo, especially last 3 as they are pre-publication date.

Chris
Dunesbury
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dunesbury »

I mean links to actual patent on patent office website, sorry.
triplock

Post by triplock »

Dunes bury

If you go to the IPO (UK) website and do a patent search by name, you'll see the one that is granted.

The others are at various stages so are not on public record ( certainly not to the extent where you'll glean any useful information ).

Chris
Dunesbury
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dunesbury »

I did that, but there weren't any results.
triplock

Post by triplock »

Just type in my name and 'patent' and Google will come up with a link to the patents journal .

You'll see one granted. The others are pre-publication date so u will not be able to see detail. Don't knowxwhar else to say.

Chris
triplock

Post by triplock »

Link to a granted patent.

The others are not disclosed yet

Chris

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/p-ipsum/Case/Appl ... B1312408.6
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

So we can presume that anyone who has anything worth patenting will disclose before someone else beats them to it, eh!

I haven't seen many disclosures which means . . . . . .
FunWithGravity2
Devotee
Devotee

Post by FunWithGravity2 »

You have presumed incorrectly Frank,

Some may not care about paptenting. Along with numerous other reasons why you have not seen anyone yet disclose what "you" believe to be a working priciple.

The above video from youtube(consider the source) is advertising propoganda from acompany that wants people to use their service. While what they say is true their are far more complex issues that could change "effective dates of priority" that could come into play.

If Jack and Jane were colleagues, or even just random strangers that happened to meet at a party. If Jack gleaned most of his information from a conversation with Jane or even if he just randomly accidentally walked into a room and was lucky enough to catch a glimpse at her design. Jack cannot rush out and file a patent. Hopefully Jane would have protected her idea with documentation showing that she had been working on it and that it was "stolen" by the "jack come lately" First to patent was designed to help get ideas brought forward faster and easier for the small entity, but certainly does not provide "first to file satus" to entities that "stole" the idea. Although i have not yet seem a major ruling since implimeted that has tested the laws yet, I assume time will eventually bring forth a large enough one with money on both sides that will duke it out.

IMHO if the parties in question can draw any reasonable conclusion that the offending party had any ability to access their research they will be able to argue the antiquated "first to invent" on grounds it was stolen from them.

But who cares right?

Crazy Dave
Si mobile in circumferentia circuli feratur ea celeritate, quam acquirit cadendo ex
altitudine, quae sit quartae parti diameter aequalis ; habebit vim centrifugam suae
gravitati aequalem.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Assuming no theft, then first to disclose wins.

I think Frank presumes correctly.

I think you're probably right, no one cares.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: The Patent Application Process - UK

Post by Grimer »

FunWithGravity2 wrote:You have presumed incorrectly Frank,

Some may not care about patenting. Along with numerous other reasons why you have not seen anyone yet disclose what "you" believe to be a working principle.

The above video from youtube(consider the source) is advertising propaganda from accompany that wants people to use their service. While what they say is true their are far more complex issues that could change "effective dates of priority" that could come into play.

If Jack and Jane were colleagues, or even just random strangers that happened to meet at a party. If Jack gleaned most of his information from a conversation with Jane or even if he just randomly accidentally walked into a room and was lucky enough to catch a glimpse at her design. Jack cannot rush out and file a patent. Hopefully Jane would have protected her idea with documentation showing that she had been working on it and that it was "stolen" by the "jack come lately" First to patent was designed to help get ideas brought forward faster and easier for the small entity, but certainly does not provide "first to file status" to entities that "stole" the idea. Although i have not yet seem a major ruling since implemented that has tested the laws yet, I assume time will eventually bring forth a large enough one with money on both sides that will duke it out.

IMHO if the parties in question can draw any reasonable conclusion that the offending party had any ability to access their research they will be able to argue the antiquated "first to invent" on grounds it was stolen from them.

But who cares right?

Crazy Dave
Very interesting, Dave.

Does my publishing the principle of the Gravity Pulse Motor - Mark 5 on the BesslerWheel forum mean that no one can patent it? I do hope so. :-)

Incidentally, I believe you are one of the people best equipped to build a working model. The biggest problem is probably getting a hight COR (coefficient of restitution). I wonder if some combination of neodymium magnets in repulsion would work best.

Finding suitable one way clutches shouldn't be difficult, albeit expensive.

One thing for sure. The first person to build a physical demonstration of the the gravitational wind being harnessed is a shoe in for a Nobel Prize.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?