What are your plans after you "found" IT?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

What do you want to acheive by inventing the Gravity Machine

You may select 1 option

View results

Rafael Ti
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: What are your plans after you "found" IT?

Post by Rafael Ti »

We need to think about how the free energy can destroy currencies and economies of many countries. Value of these moneys bases on price of energy too. This is why in my opinion so called green energy is still expensive - it has to be according to some people I think. Example? In the European Union where we have a lot of eco-terrorist activists, various Green (Green is an immature Red ;) and they are so crazy about CO2 emission, pollutions ect., we've got also the act saying that Chinese solar panels can not be imported into E.U. territory for less than 0,56 euro per Watt. The Chinese could sell it probably for 2, 3 times less, but E.U. officials say: this is to protect E.U. market. You can see this hypocrisy... carrying out about Planet and at the same time not allowing cheap green energy. Solar panels last for 20 - 30 years loosing it's efficiency by about 10% during this period.
The green energy, if easily accessible and cheap, makes people independent and that is dangerous for some...
Even if some money collapse they can renew soon basing on different than energy values. It may take time, and of course some investments will collapse, crisis may occur too, but the world will finally change into better.
simplicity is a key ...
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Rafael Ti

A gravity wheel like Bessler's will not be any more dangerous of free energy to economies than windmill and solar. Of course it needs no wind and it will require a maintenance program to keep in good running condition like any motor needs. But what it will do is cause a trimmer in the force of science. Now for your city dwellers and neighborhoods with houses to close as normal. It will make no difference, for where could they put them? What I see is the same dream Ralph has. Wind farms with gravity wheels down at the base of each one. I also see out of the way places and third world countries with gravity wheels as well. Not to mention about 20 years to fully distribute and utilize.

The best part is it will open the mind of science and a better understanding of gravity.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

AB Hammer wrote:Rafael Ti

A gravity wheel like Bessler's will not be any more dangerous of free energy to economies than windmill and solar. ...
I think it will be for the reason I gave in another thread.
Interesting article on flywheels

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-mechanical-battery/

One of the comments was relevant to the use of a home BesslerWheel (BW), viz:

"Flywheel technology seems like it would be a great way to enhance solar. Imagine a home with a big, buried flywheel out back with a solar panel hooked up to it. Then you don't run into down time issues on a cloudy day, or at night. Wind works, too. ..."

Gravity energy does not have the problem on the production side of being intermittent like wind or solar but a problem arises on the consumption side.

The power demand of a home is peaky and providing for that peak would require a larger BW than necessary if one has some form of storage energy such as a flywheel.

The great thing about flywheels and BWs is that both Newtonian Gravity and Ersatz Gravity work underground. They therefore make an ideal combination of generator and storage device.

One could get away with a much smaller BW if combined with a flywheel.
Presumably the domestic supply would be hitched up to the grid so that excess domestic energy production could be fed into the grid. This is done at present with solar energy. Grid connection will lead to an even smaller requirement for a Bessler wheel since any excessive domestic demand could be obtained from the grid.

Also, the fact that most of the electricity was being generated and consumed locally could well mean the end of central distribution and transmission towers becoming obsolete. One would have an Energy Internet.

One is reminded of an analogous situations where the spare power of peoples domestic computers was combined to give an effective distributed computer of enormous power sufficient to solve computational heavy problems.

It can be seen therefore that BWs do not have to generate large amounts of energy to completely revolutionise the world's energy systems.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

The oil market is crashing right now. Just think of what will happen to it when people realise the implications of gravity energy.
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: What are your plans after you "found" IT?

Post by Blitzbrain »

Rafael Ti wrote:We need to think about how the free energy can destroy currencies and economies of many countries....
Hello Rafael,

Welcome to the discussion. You really have some point here, but if we have a closer loook on the alternative energy systems, that are on the market right now, they are only there, because states pushed them with lots of money and big companies produce the devices, that work the energy. So what is my point?

Energy from gravity will have an impact on scientific thinking, like AB the Hammer stated. This is a very important goal to acheive.

Nevertheless... there will be the necessity for having somebody promoting and producing (which means investing) in the technology. No one will invest any money, if there is no profit in sight. My fears are, that the device, once it is found, will be ¨sucked up¨ by the rules of the capitalism.... just having another device that is able to produce energy, but it has to be profitable.

So we must think about proper applications. just producing electric current might not be the proper way... but might be one way.

The most important thing for me is: Will the inventor have control over his invention or will he be kicked out, like the one, that invented the velcro technique. He earned 10.000 swiss franks for an invention, that is attached to millions of shoes, because he got ripped of during his sale of the invention.
Kind regards form Germany

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

Grimer wrote:I wonder what other option the person had in mind.
Hello Grimer,

What ¨other option¨ did you have in mind?

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

Hello at all,

Have a good Christmas time.

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

Oh... by the way...

Besslers' windmill again is for sale. 10.000 EUR and it is yours.
I would like to buy it and when finding the secret, establish a museum right there, that shows the working device.

I like the house... it is very big (400 sqm of space)

http://www.immowelt.de/immobilien/immo ... =18170912

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Blitzbrain wrote:
Grimer wrote:I wonder what other option the person had in mind.
Hello Grimer,

What ¨other option¨ did you have in mind?
I want to achieve a revolution in physics. Inter alia the recognition that there is no tension, only reduced compression - that materials are not held together from within but from without.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I didn't see any mention of the Bessler connection.
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

Hi Grimer,

what do you mean by "Bessler Connection"?

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

When I google translated the link you gave I didn't see any mention of Bessler's connection with the building.

Did I miss it?
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

@Gimer

The windmill was already for sale a few years ago.

Our good friend John Collins made a website for it:

http://orffyreus.org/

This is why I reffered to it in my first posts before...

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz