How Many Are There?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

How Many Are There?

Post by primemignonite »

How many SCORPIOS are there here, operating on the BWF and, which are they ???

We need to know.

-J.
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

?...why would you need to know when a person is born
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

re: How Many Are There?

Post by primemignonite »

As you recast it, that was and is not the question, Fedriver Newbie.

So . . . how many and which are you???

(As if one could not guess.)

J.
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Not I, James, I'm an AQUARIAN.

JC
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

Nov 22 1957,
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

What's a scorpio?
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: How Many Are There?

Post by Fcdriver »

primemignonite wrote:As you recast it, that was and is not the question, Fedriver Newbie.

So . . . how many and which are you???

(As if one could not guess.)

J.
if by chance my name is similar to someone else's,, I'm Not them,, if that's what you are asking?
Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul
And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
All that I want for you my son is to be satisfied
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

Unless of course, one of those stars explodes and releases a gamma ray burst that happens to hit Earth, killing everyone.

That's unlikely though.
Attachments
Your horoscope:
Your horoscope:
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

primemignonite

My wife asked me, "why not tell him your full of bull". I said for I would be lying, for you would be the one full of bull. ;-) That my job. LOL
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

NOTE: I am answering all the above in one big chunk . . .

"Not I, James, I'm an AQUARIAN". - JC

Yes, and a very, very good one indeed, John! (Added appropriate colorization - mine.)

No, Fedriver, you endured no in-factoring here, and as well, I was not asking as you suggested, however, it does look like you just missed the brass ring if you came into being on the date November 22 of 1957. Too bad. Better luck next time. (If there is to be one for yourself.)

"What's a Scorpio?" asks Grimer.

Although we've not spoken recently, your succinct query deserves addressment.

A Scorpio is a person, animal, nation state, mere state or a Bessler Wheel that works (i.e. a thing), that was born / created / put into action between the dates October 23 and November 21.

This is Astrological Territory, a newly acquired awareness born of simple happenstance, to yours truly.

Of course, as such, this will be as purest abomination to this site's Militant Atheist Contingent and, serve as yet-more "nonsense" fodder for their lusty, destructive targeting.

For these there would be this as custom-made for the Errorist Ilk itself:

Lady reporter interviewing J. Pierpont Morgan Sr. in 1905 for a feature magazine article:

"Oh, Mr. Morgan!, it is said that millionaires are ardent about matters-astrological, and do consult experts in this discipline when making their more important decisions of business. Is this so, Sir?

Morgan answering:

"Millionaires DON'T ; Billionaires DO!"

As to this brief, mini-repartee, a word of explanation is in-order . . .

As of this quote, as far as I am aware, there were but two billionaires even existing: this Morgan and John D. Rockefeller Sr.! (Here, we are not making inclusive the Rothschild family, which have always operated sub-Terra thereby depriving us of hard facts concerning their summed Billions, now doubtlessly into the many of Trillions.)

Yes, astrology did factor into their decisions and we are told that they were somewhat successful, in fact leaving behind in their dust, their more prosaic, mere millionaire confreres. (This is the day when .25 cents could get you a fair meal.)

Also to be noted is the fact that the interior decor of the United States Federal Reserve building at Washington D.C. (aka the "Eccles Building") is ALL ASTROLOGICAL! (And, I saw this with my own eyes.) The Federal Reserve was the final masterwork of Morgan and his fellow elevated banker associates. He died in 1912, just before The Act creating it was signed by President Wilson.

AB has offered to us as follows:

primemignonite

My wife asked me, "why not tell him your full of bull". I said for I would be lying, for you would be the one full of bull. ;-) That my job. LOL

Yikes, AB!

At least we now know you are not a Scorpio, but rather are a Taurus - the bull, being supposedly full of that very thing (which we, I am sure, do not for a second believe!) as your wife has somewhat naughtily suggested, and yes, turnabout being fair-play. Ha!

Sorry, Wubbly, I am completely at a loss as to what relevance you intended. (Even though, however, I am glad that that is not an event-likely, according to yourself. Oh yes.)

Getting to the very meat of why I have posed this odd question: Only recently I re-made acquaintance with a dear childhood friend of mine from over fifty years ago. As it turned out, unbeknownst to me then, he was born a Scorpio (sun sign) and Virgo (rising sign).

I was astounded to find that all of his qualities as I knew of them back then, concorded perfectly with what Astrology describes now as he would have been - his Scorpio part, of course, manifesting only later in his life, well after I had lost his trail. As younger, he definitely was Virgo-disposed, but now is quite that other type.

Before, I'd never paid Astrology much attention, believing it all somewhat like hokum or humbug, or whatnot but, in these later years I see that something definitely does lay behind it all and, learning also about the predilections of two of the then, world's most successful and influential billionaires, cinched it!

Yes. Something of positive but not see-able influence here does exist. It seems to go beyond being a matter of faith as to it's existence and said influence. I've not a clue as to what it might be but, what do we know of gravity waves or the luminiferous aether, both of which in physics have there staunch adherents and defenders pro-?

So, which of you all are the Scorpios??? Come forward. Reveal your illustrious, mysterious selves, will you?

(But then, that would be naturally uncharacteristic of them to do, would it not? It would seem that this progress of discovery is to be a process of elimination.)

Thanks to all who responded with interesting commentary. (With much trepidation, I now await the likely onslaught of the infuriated MAC's.)

James

PS For any that might be interested, here is a link to a nice page explaining the unique Scorpio traits and ways. With oft-apparent solemn seriousness, it is said by experts that, to be accepted by one should be considered AN HONOR and that they mean it and, to never cross one! (You see, many famous murderers have been Scorpios.)

http://www.astrology.com/scorpio-sun-si ... -d-d-66949
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

I only have 3 1/2 hours of Scorpio I was born on the change to Sagittarius
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Dear James, I don't want to put a damper on your suggested astrological proposition, but I'm not sure why you have chosen the dates between October 23 and November 21. I can see that the big wheel was tested during that period but the original wheel was first exhibited 6th June 1712. That would make it a Gemini birth.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

JC
the original wheel was first exhibited 6th June 1712
Wouldn't that mean that it could of been finished under the sign of Taurus, the middle of May? ;-)
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Yes!! Who knows?

JC
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

Fedriver:

That is interesting.

So, you came into this world at approximately 3:30 AM on November 22 of your year? Have I got that right?

If so, then you were a 'cusp baby' just as I was, having been born at 4:00 AM on May 22 of mine.

As a result we are combinations, essentially, yourself being Scorpio-Sagittarius and myself Taurus-Gemini. As a natural result of this, things get more complicated but even more interesting.

The literature says that for Cuspers, the exact knowledge of the timing of their births, becomes way more important as a point of datum.

J.