Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Frank

Is there a video of it working on it's own yet? I haven't seen one.

Alan
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Nope. Not as far as I know.

I keep checking their website in the hope of "Soon new pictures" but they've gone very silent.

What I've discovered about Bessler's Wheel suggested that the RAR should show 2 cycles and not one.

When I looked at photo No 30 on the RAR site, BINGO, twin peaks.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Art »

AHhh , - the old -28 39 05 72 19 91 72 58 36 54 19.- trick !!

- should be there soon ! : )

Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.
But never gets the taste of victory, "Victory is the food of the Brave".

To many leave the fight, not knowing that Victory was theirs for the taking.

RAR though, lost the battle before it was started, because of a bad choice of weapons, you should test your weapons before declaring war.

Edit, + though.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

The only bravery I wish to emulate is that of the Brave Little Tailor. :-D
poa_engineer
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by poa_engineer »

Some weeks ago I passed inf front of RAR Energia and the door was opened. Unfortunately I was driving and I couldn't see very well, but it seemed that the machine is completely different now. Or they were dissembling it. Anyway, they continue to work hard, with cranes and so on.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Thanks for the update, poa_engineer. It's great for BesslerWheel to have its own news correspondent on the spot.
They said there were several possible variations so maybe they are working through them to find the best.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

I noticed that it has been pretty quiet with the RAR stuff lately, so I went looking for some information and ended up checking out some of their patent applications again.

It appears that the patent examiner has now added lots of citations referencing for the most part applications for patents that were not granted and also Donald Simanek's "Why Won't My Perpetual Motion Machine Work?" and "The Physics Gallery: The Physical Principles of Unworkable Devices."

So, I checked the status on the five relevant patent applications and this is what I found - listed in the order in which they were filed.

...for http://www.google.com/patents/US20130256066
Status Date: 03-18-2015
https://www.google.com/patents/US20130256067
https://www.google.com/patents/US20130264148
https://www.google.com/patents/US20130270039
...for https://www.google.com/patents/US20130284540
Status Date: 10-10-2014
I guess that means the patent office hasn't seen their working models yet. ;)

Dwayne
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Welcome back Dwayne .

Glad to see your P.C. (post cessation ) wasn't terminal ! : )

Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Thank you, Art.

I managed to survive somehow. ;)

...and good to see you.

I originally ceased posting because my health issues were just getting the better of me and I wasn't feeling too well at the time.

I certainly had not planned to stop posting altogether, but a few days turned into a few weeks and then next thing I knew it had been several months, and so I decided that maybe I needed the break.

I didn't even lurk here until just recently so as to try to get caught up some. Sadly, with some things it looked like I hadn't even missed a day, though. ...lol

Anyway, I did start posting some in another online forum that discusses various other unrelated topics, but I can't really keep up with things over there.

I probably owe some people here an apology, too. I know I owe Fletcher one. We were starting to discuss some stuff when I just disappeared on him.

Unfortunately, with my health issues I've been putting off most everyone and everything.

Most of this time, then, I wasn't working on my test devices, either, but not too long ago I did happen to come up with a better design for a catch/release mechanism for one of them than I had previously been using, and when I implemented it I discovered it also solved a major problem that I had been racking my brain over.

It was one of those "Wow! Why didn't I think of that before?" moments.

So, I'm actually kind of excited now because I'm closer than ever to knowing if there's any merit in the principle I've been trying to test.

With some tests on what I've built already, it does look promising. I could possibly be seeing an energy gain, but unfortunately I just can't rule out the ideomotor effect until I can remove my hands from the equation.

Now, it's just a matter of finding enough relatively comfortable time so as to force myself to finish the build, I guess.

I hope your tests are going well.

Dwayne
I prefer working alone.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Yes its good how a break , from what you are banging yourself on the head over , can clarify things .

About three weeks ago I took two weeks off and got into activites that left no time (during the day anyway) for any wheel activities including even thinking about it ! - however couldn't completely get away from my mind spinning away merrily any time I awoke during the night (which is usually every night and that's almost the only way I can get back to sleep ! )

Anyway , before I went away I laid out the partly built mechanism I was hoping to test when I got back on my workbench with appropriate notes to remind me what I had to do next to finish the build and what tests I intended to run [I started to do this after watching the movie "Mnemonic" some years ago when I saw how the guy in that movie had to tatoo on himself vital information he was collecting that he needed to solve his wife's murder . He suffered from amnesia and every day was a new day for him so he had to rely on the tatoos to keep him on track ! - I'm not that bad yet - but you can't be too careful when it comes to this game ! : ) ]

When I got back to it yesterday after my two weeks away , I took one look at what my alter ego had left for me and immediately saw that I had to start again with a few major changes that very clearly just needed to be made .

It makes me wonder where half my brain was before I took the break . I think on a good day probably we (thats the royal we ) are only about 50 % conscious of what is going on ! Which means that I have the potential to double my brain power if I do this right !

I think if I take half of my time off having holidays from now on , maybe I could get some serious results around here !

Good luck with your building , it should go nice and fast now that you've had your holiday ! : )

cloud camper
Devotee
Devotee

Post by cloud camper »

Hey Dwayne - good to have you back on board.

I keep fighting for truth, justice and the American Way around here but the
ranks were getting pretty thin without your help!

I am very interested in different catch and release mechanisms. I need one
for my current project. It doesn't have to operate very quickly, maybe once
every 8 seconds or so there is not a high speed requirement.

If you care to share, either publicly or in private I would be forever in your debt!
If not, I understand completely. Hope you're feeling much better (or any better!)
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Hi, Cloud Camper. Thanks.

...and I'm glad someone's been keeping up the good fight. Since we've been accused of being co-conspirators, are you ready to tag team now? ...lol

Eh, but to be honest, I'm not really feeling much like fighting these days. I'll at least root for you, though.

As far as the catch and release mechanisms, I may be able to share some of my ideas with you. Unfortunately, though, I might have to do some drawings rather than use photographs so as to not give anything important away about my actual device designs.

Because of that you might have to be a bit patient with me. I'll see what I can do.
Art wrote:.

Yes its good how a break , from what you are banging yourself on the head over , can clarify things .

About three weeks ago I took two weeks off and got into activites that left no time (during the day anyway) for any wheel activities including even thinking about it ! - however couldn't completely get away from my mind spinning away merrily any time I awoke during the night (which is usually every night and that's almost the only way I can get back to sleep ! )

Anyway , before I went away I laid out the partly built mechanism I was hoping to test when I got back on my workbench with appropriate notes to remind me what I had to do next to finish the build and what tests I intended to run [I started to do this after watching the movie "Mnemonic" some years ago when I saw how the guy in that movie had to tatoo on himself vital information he was collecting that he needed to solve his wife's murder . He suffered from amnesia and every day was a new day for him so he had to rely on the tatoos to keep him on track ! - I'm not that bad yet - but you can't be too careful when it comes to this game ! : ) ]

When I got back to it yesterday after my two weeks away , I took one look at what my alter ego had left for me and immediately saw that I had to start again with a few major changes that very clearly just needed to be made .

It makes me wonder where half my brain was before I took the break . I think on a good day probably we (thats the royal we ) are only about 50 % conscious of what is going on ! Which means that I have the potential to double my brain power if I do this right !

I think if I take half of my time off having holidays from now on , maybe I could get some serious results around here !

Good luck with your building , it should go nice and fast now that you've had your holiday ! : )

Art,

Yeah, that time away can definitely be beneficial. It seems my best inspirations come after a long break - be they inventive ideas or musical. So, lots of down time actually seems to be important to the creative process. Maybe our subconscious minds are working on the problems while we are unaware or something and they just can't be forced to work on demand.

Oh, and about that movie. I've seen the one you are talking about several times. It's one of my favorites. You almost have to watch it multiple times to catch all that's happening.

You might want to check the spelling on your tattoo, though. Mine is spelled "Memento." ...but you did say you started taking your notes AFTER watching the movie. You may have waited too long. :P

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209144/

It was directed by Christopher Nolan, btw, who has since gone on to direct some of the more recent Batman movies.

You might have confused the title with the earlier "Johnny Mnemonic" movie - which I still don't think I've seen. It has a pretty low rating at the IMDB, though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113481/

Oh, and a little something else in regards to the RAR stuff. I like to believe I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but I have to confess that after the long silence and while now knowing that the patent examiner has been examining their patents, I have had the thought "Wait! What if RAR actually does have a working model and so they've been under a gag order?!"

Now, I don't believe that is very likely, but I have thought it.

Dwayne
I prefer working alone.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

You're right ! , the tattoo was in a very awkward place and I misread it ! : )

----------

It is strange that RAR are still pursuing the patents if they don't have anything . But quite often this smoke and mirror stuff reflects strongly on the value of a company .

Elon Musk of Tesla seems to be pretty good at it .

Maybe they have got him in on the game ! In which case we might know in a months time (which is only a few days away 15 times ).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -soar.html