Mt 125

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

jms.lindgard
Dabbler
Dabbler

Mt 125

Post by jms.lindgard »

The attached picture is my Mt 125 build. I won't be surprised if it works.
I just made myself a pot of coffee at 04:40 hours. Didn't drink coffee until I served in the Navy. "-)
As for this build, I need to fill it with water. If it does work because lifting 2 1/2 ounces of water does not take much work, not much to be surprised by what Bessler most likely knew. This is because in hindsight it would be such a simple thing, just no one else was able to realize it. The levers work together and are tethered in the same manner as what Bessler shows in his mechanical drawing.
Math is a curious thing. The imbalance caused by the lower lever dropping 1 1/2 inches only requires 2 1/2 ounces of mass at 90° to the axle is all that's needed to account for it.
I have had to take the bellows apart to improve the seal. And if they still leak, that's okay. I do have a better design for the next generation bellows.
And I guess what everyone is wondering is if I only need to add water to try it, why haven't I done that already ? At the moment, I am making the plugs for the fill/vent holes, there are 2 of them. One is on the outside of the wheel in the bellow.
And after all these years of work, I am making sure I am comfortable with what I am doing. After all, if it does work, it will be the first time in almost 300 years that a Bessler wheel has worked, I'd like to enjoy the moment because it will only happen once.
And that is something people can consider, 300 years. That's a long time for no one else to have done it since. And with me, I like the engineering behind this and if it does work, then without knowing it, anyone else would have a lot of problems.
And one thng I do like is that I have always said that John Collins has done a good job with Bessler's mechanical drawings. I think with me since I was trained by the Boeing Airplane Co. on how to generate a blueprint acceptable to the U.S. Military, I do know blueprints, etc and John showed everything in good detail.

James Lindgaard

edited to clarify a few things. and add a pic of the plugs that I am making. While it's one small board, it has 2 parts on it. The large dowel is the cap for the plug that goes into the top of the bellow. While a small detail, if it leaks, then the wheel won't have much chance of working for very long if it does work.

p.s., while it doesn't matter, when it comes to the lever configuration, I mixed Mt's 125 & 127.
Attachments
IMG_20160209_155243_235.jpg
fill hole plugs.jpg
Last edited by jms.lindgard on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jms.lindgard
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by jms.lindgard »

p.s., and if this works, Mt 125 is acknowledged as being Johann Bessler's drawing. This would tend to prove Bessler's claims. And I can make clunking sounds with the way that I built it. The weight on the top lever or the lever itself hits a brace which stops it.
jms.lindgard
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by jms.lindgard »

The math for the volume and mass of the water in the riser pipe. It is a little less than 7 ounces. With the way the leverage works with the levers the way Bessler drew them, With one weight, about 7 lbs. of force will be generated.
And if the point where the line is attached moves 1/2 inch, then 3 1/2 inch lbs. of work will be realized. And to open a bellow 1 1/2 inches that has 7 ounces of resistance requires 0.65 inch lbs. of work. There are a few different tricks that need to be understood.

0.25 x 0.25 = 0.0625
0.0625 x 3.142 = 0.196
0.196 x 20 = 3.92

27.7 / 16 = 1.73
1.73 x 3.92 = 6.78
jms.lindgard
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by jms.lindgard »

If anyone is wondering, my advice would be not to build one of these. It is a lot of work. Kind of like the research John did on Bessler. He told me once that some of what he put into it took quite a few years.
Building is just a different type of research.
jms.lindgard
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: Mt 125

Post by jms.lindgard »

With how Bessler used levers, following from A to C, how his leverage is calculated as an example is from A to C is 21 inches. From A to B is 7 inches.
From B to C is 14 inches. 14 - 7 is 7. This means that if a 1 lb. weight is used, it will have 7 inch lbs. of force. This is basically how my build is set up to work.
With the lower lever, since 7 is 1/2 of 14, a 1 lb. weight would have 8 ounces of force. And with the dimensions I'm using, the lower lever will drop 1 1/2 inches, the same distance the bellow moves to open. This means that the lower lever will cancel out the weight of the water in the pipe connecting the bellows. Because of this, the top lever will increase the flow rate of water through the pipe.
The 3rd trick to understand is how an out of balance weight effects the balance of the wheel. It has minimal effect. And unless someone wants to go over trigonometry, just figure that for every 10 inches of length on a lever, a 1 1/2 inch movement (drop) needs 1/8th of the weight on the lever at the location of the bellow to compensate for it.
And if a bellow holds 10 ounces of water, then there is a net over balance of 8 ounces at 10 inches distance from the axle, more than enough to rotate a small wheel.
And all of this will probably take someone time to understand. I do have other projects that I am pursuing and who knows, someone in here might want to build a Bessler wheel.

edited for clarification
Attachments
Mt_125.3.jpg
jms.lindgard
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by jms.lindgard »

This is what the fill plugs look like. This one split so will make some different ones today. Will be easy enough to do but there is a lot of this with building.
Attachments
IMG_20160210_085817_324.jpg
jms.lindgard
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by jms.lindgard »

These are the new fill hole plugs. I have them clamped as the glue still needs to dry. After that, I'll need to water proof them some. This is to prevent them from swelling by absorbing water and then getting stuck.
It will probably be tomorrow afternoon at the earliest when I'll be able to fill the bellows and give it a try.
The small diameter dowel is what will go in the fill hole. The larger piece is to secure the smaller dowel to so I can adjust how much water is in the bellows, vent them or even drain them if after I try it it's going to sit for a while.
Attachments
IMG_20160210_095510_357.jpg
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I think we should all say our peace. I've noticed that some have done this and the red dots are piling on the idiot we affectionately know as
jms.lindgard.

Puppy Monkey Baby

I mean for God's sake! What do I have to do? Roll this idiot in bacon? Come on. Back off.

Give James a forum. Let him say his piece.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Attachments
popcorn eating.gif
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Nice build Langard.

Im still giving you a red dot. I already know how this will end.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Mt 125

Post by AB Hammer »

WaltzCee wrote:I think we should all say our peace. I've noticed that some have done this and the red dots are piling on the idiot we affectionately know as
jms.lindgard.

Puppy Monkey Baby

I mean for God's sake! What do I have to do? Roll this idiot in bacon? Come on. Back off.

Give James a forum. Let him say his piece.
Hi WaltzCee

This is an old story. He likes to split and post on one string and attack on another. Starting off slow and then gets dirty and anti American statements as well. Here is the other string.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... c&start=45

The facts are James Lindgaard has been banned from most every forum he has been a part of including his own he started for breaking the rules. Here is that link.

http://bessler-builders.proboards.com/

He loves writing lies about me and tries to discredit me with them.

What is sad is this MT125 looks like a good construction build. But he may not test it for fear of it not working. He just doesn't like to be wrong and blames me for his trouble or anyone else that tells him why it won't work. He needs to look in the mirror and start to correct that first and quit blaming others.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

You've been given a reprieve, James.

I want to have a private conversation, just between you and me. I have a request.

First let me splain my qualifications. I am the advocate of God Almighty. Secondly, I am one of the few souls on this forum that supposes you should have breath.

Demented one. You need to understand the nature of God. He knows all and has all power. That is his nature.

You are not God. You need to stop accusing people of lies. Do it now! Kick that Luciferian habit. Take your scorched conscience and appeal to God Almighty to heal you. In the name of Jesus Christ!

Now, stupid one, if you don't accept this Pro Bono Publico advice I will come up side your head; and without mercy.

Do we have an understanding here, James?
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Now I want to have a public conversation with all.

Know one knows.

End of story. :)
Walter Clarkson
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

WaltzCee wrote:...You need to understand the nature of God. He knows all and has all power. That is his nature.
What good is your personal belief to JL?
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

None that I can imagine, Ovyyus, yet my point was James' profession of faith.

Some believe the testimonial evidence of the eyewitnesses to the life, death and resurrection of Jesus the Christ and some think it to be bullocks. If a person accepts it, as James claims to have done, and have done a cursory read of that testament, they could not have possibly missed what Jesus called the 2nd greatest commandment.

How is it possible to love your neighbor as yourself when you're constantly slandering your neighbor? That's not possible. God himself can't do such a thing.
You know Alan, you make it too easy. Nothing replaces learning and work.
You need to take your own advice, James.

Thank you, Ovyyus. That was an excellent question.
Walter Clarkson