Help finding online MT total book

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: Help finding online MT total book

Post by daxwc »

Ok, I loaded up Firefox browser.
What goes around, comes around.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Hey daxwc,

Sorry.

I typed up a lot of my first post before deciding to just upload all the images in a zip file so you can download them all at one time. Instead of erasing what I had written, I decided to just leave it and to be a bit playful.

If you were really concentrating on what I was saying at the start, I can see how you might have missed the link.

So, just click on this link and look for the blue download button at the bottom of the page to get all of the MT in a zip file:

http://expirebox.com/download/68f2d5a5d ... f042f.html

It should be available for a while longer.

Dwayne
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Thank you for the zip file
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Your the man Dwayne. Perfect! Thanks to everyone who helped or was attempting to help. I would hit green dots but I believe I did everybody already 8)
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Just a couple of observations right off the hop.
The un-number bocks which are handwritten in are different than JC’s MT in the middle part for example mt 124. Why? Is there two copies???

The NB’s and handwritten NB’s and x marks seem the same. Is the x's block print or pen?
So we have NB’s on MT 25, 103, 96, 81, 74, 73 with 73 and 74 being handwritten. Did I leave any out?

Why was MT96 NB i again? What does the i mean. I think I remember Stewart addressing this before. I will have to look.

The short pages follow a funny order as to how they are located. Is this to make the book balanced so the binding doesn’t rip with use?
Last edited by daxwc on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

daxwc wrote:Your the man Dwayne. Perfect! Thanks to everyone who helped or was attempting to help. I would hit green dots but I believe I did everybody already 8)
Thanks, daxwc.

...and you're welcome.

Do you have a decent image viewer?

With the one I'm using in my Linux I'm able to thumb forward or backward through the images with a click of a mouse button and zoom in or out with my scroll wheel. I think it's a lot easier working with the images this way than trying to navigate a pdf file like we have to do with some of the other old books.

This is a very good free image viewer that I used to use back in my Windows days. I'd recommend it if you need one or your own has limited functionality:

http://www.irfanview.com/
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Hi Dax,

No, there is only one copy, but someone actually erased and added the numbering in differently, sometime after the original scans. The scans on the library site are taken after the "touch up".

I can't imagine why someone would think to modify such an old document like that.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: Help finding online MT total book

Post by Furcurequs »

agor95 wrote:Thank you for the zip file
You're welcome.

Dwayne
I prefer working alone.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

So JC's mt are actually more original now in a way. I have no idea either why anyone would touch a document that there is only one of. Odd...
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Does that mean both numberings were in pencil and so not Bessler's writing? Could it have been, then, due to loose pages and a librarian trying to keep track of the believed proper order?
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Okay, I see.

It appears that Bessler himself only numbered up to 104. From then on in the drawings the numbering blocks have not been carved yet.

Those black squares would be where the numbers would go.
I prefer working alone.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

When the MT was originally looked at by Irv Thomas, in 1991, a friend of Glenn Rouse, visiting Kassel on Glenn's behalf, among other destinations, he described the MT as being right at the back of a very large binder some 12 by 18 inches and some 5 inches thick.

You can read his account of his find at http://www.irvthomas.com/Innocence%20Ab ... nce15.html

Although my copy may be slightly older, the newer photos seem to me to be a little sharper.

We have copies of all the other documents alluded to by Irv.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Some drawings don't have Bessler's numbering blocks, and the toys page only has one block. Someone decided, I guess, to give the toys page multiple numbers.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

JC:… he described the MT as being right at the back of a very large binder some 12 by 18 inches and some 5 inches thick.
What are you suggesting JC it was binded after 1991? Hmmm...it looks older then that.
We have copies of all the other documents alluded to by Irv.
Who is we?
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

Here's a post where I talked about the altered numbering:
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 090#107090
Now here's the interesting part - since Glenn received his copy in 1991 someone at the Kassel library has rubbed out pencil marks numbering the figures and also page numbers and re-written them. The page numbers differ but the figure numbers remain the same but have been moved. See the first attached image for a comparison (left is Glenn's, right is current after alterations). The second image shows a close up where you can clearly see the pencil number has been rubbed out. A few pages have not had the figure numbers altered, such as the toy page. For a full comparison you'll have to compare Johns MT book images with the current images on the Kassel library website.
Altered figure numbering and page number done sometime after 1991:
Close-up showing number has been rubbed out at some point after 1991:

The page numbering was likely done by the library and doesn't start at 1 as MT is part of a larger collection of documents. It's quite likely that the handwritten figure numbering was done either by Strieder or some other researcher since the documents were collated.

Here's a link to a post I wrote about Irv Thomas for those unfamiliar with his role in getting forum members access to MT:
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 501#129501

Stewart