Is this IT?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

raj
Addict
Addict

Is this IT?

Post by raj »

IT is:

1. A flywheel/drum wheel.
2. Inner rim of 1.
3. A smaller wheel rolling inside 2, of half its diameter.
4. Inner rim of 3.
5. channels at 90 degrees intervals on outside of 4, starting from 12 o'clock position.
6. Weights resting/rolling inside 5 and on 2 from 3 o'clock position to 6 o'clock position on the descending side, getting caught on hooks 7, staying to 4, from 6 0'clock to upwards and downward to back to 3 o'clock position, resetting every 45 degrees rotation of 1.

From 6 o'clock upward on the ascending down to 3 o'clock position on the descending side, weights stay in the same orbit, close to 4, and move out away from orbit from the 3 o'clock position back to 6 o'clock position on smaller wheel 3, providing net positive torque, every 45 degrees rotation of wheel 1.

Could this be IT?

Raj
Attachments
Auto Hamster Gravity Wheel-5  - picture -240816.jpg
Keep learning till the end.
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Is this IT?

Post by sleepy »

Very out of the box Raj,love the concept.
But how does the little platform that the weight rests on pass through the channel?
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

My dear Sleepy,

This second drawing should answer your question.

Raj
Attachments
Auto Hamster Gravity Wheel-5  - picture -250816 - explanation 1.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

I believe many of you do not care or like what I show on this forum.

Please allow me to say:

THIS IS IT!!!

This is GOING TO BE a runner!!!

Just try to look at IT with an UNBIASED mind!!!

Raj
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

As always,thanks so much for being brave and sharing openly.
O.k. here goes,I see 2 problems with this design.

1.The descending "drive weight" will not move into position until closer to 4 o'clock.That will only provide drive until a little past 5 o'clock which is not enough to move the next weight into position.

2.Because the descending "drive weight" is resting on a secondary wheel surface,it will not provide the total amount of force to the innermost wheel. It will drive with less force than what it takes to move the complete wheel assembly.

These are just one person's observations.And by the way,loved your build of the weight suspended by the strings.Inspirational as usual.Continued good luck to you,Raj.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Everyone to his views!!!

Just search where will be the COM of the whole system when it's NOT rotating, and where will be the position of the driving weight, if not at the 6 o'clock position?

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

THIS IS ONLY for those who are, even slightly interested in what I showing OPENLY.

Raj
Attachments
Auto Hamster gravity Wheel-5  - Uk paten application 290716 - Form1-2--page-001.jpg -270816.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

I am trying a concept testing build, finding bits and pieces around the house and from local shops.

The building is slow and painstaking.
But that's the only way I am left with to find IF this concept has something positive.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

You would probably guess rightly from my pictures that I am NOT a builder and I don't have a workshop.

Raj
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

That's not a problem, because a simulation may show something. It took me only 15 minutes to build up the basic setup of the 'auto hamster wheel'. I wanted to know how the inner wheel with the slots and weights inside will operate during rotation. So far it looks good. I fixed the wheel at some points to let it align itself.

Yes, now there're still no hooks. I see only one problem with that. How can one hook enter the position below each weight - it may in the way before. But should be solvable though.

Definitely an interesting concept...
Attachments
autohw03.jpg
autohw02.jpg
autohw01.jpg
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

My dear Jonnynet,
Thank you gratefully for your drawings/simulation input.

There is NOT ONE but Four hooks, one for each weight, hanging/swinging/pivoting on the inner rim of the smaller wheel, between/inside the channels, that catches the weights as they pass the 6 o'clock position and hold them there in that position close to the inner rim of the smaller wheel, on the ascending side.
Thus reducing counter-torque on the ascending side.

FORGIVE Me, all of you, if I say:

I SEE this concept as a RUNNER.

Raj
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Run a poll Raj ! ,
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Raj, in your side view of your latest design (you seem to flip between them so quickly I don't think you learn what you should from them). The weight at 3 is on a ramp, so the weight at 9 will want to push it back up the ramp at a rotation of about 45 degrees (I am guessing the degrees).

I think you will discover these things from slowing down and building more.
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Thank you Art.

I believe Bessler's wheel must have been light, with few weights, so that smaller torque would be required to counter frictional loss of energy by the the whole wheel system mass.
That goes to show why on a 12 ft diameter wheel, only 4 lb weights were used.

My concept explanations and drawings have been presented explicitly and openly, and should be easy for one to understand how this device is expected to work.
And I am here to clarify and answer any questions anyone wish to ask about this new concept.

I am sure that each one of you,who have viewed them, must have made some opinion of what to make of this design.

And if they decide not to make any comment, that's their prerogatives.

I am on this forum, ONLY to SHARE with ALL my attempts at finding what WE ARE ALL seeking : The Wheel!!!

I AM NOT looking for GREEN DOTS.

I am going to continue openly posting my ideas of wheels as and when they come to my perpetual searching mind.

Raj
raj
Addict
Addict

Post by raj »

Thank you Tarsier79.

It seems to me that you have missed Jonnynet post above.

Jonnynet's first drawing above shows the ONLY position where the whole device/wheel system will be at rest/stop/symmetrical position.
AND that will be when the driving weight coming down from the 3 0'clock position reaches the 6 0'clock position on the smaller wheel and weight at 9 0'clock position is hooked up close to inner rim of smaller wheel (see my explanation above).

Raj