His Secret Is In The Levers

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ChrisHarper
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: His Secret Is In The Levers

Post by ChrisHarper »

Alan, Preoccupied and Jim,

You three would make a fascinating case study to support the Devolution of Man Theory as you flick your own poo at each other to establish cognitive superiority 💩 🙈🙉🙊

Chris
No demands are made of a person perceived to be an idiot- Perfect

My Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRGwI ... pIkj-YdiNQ
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Yet another person who cannot see that I've already revealed the real Bessler's Wheel.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: His Secret Is In The Levers

Post by AB Hammer »

ChrisHarper wrote:Alan, Preoccupied and Jim,

You three would make a fascinating case study to support the Devolution of Man Theory as you flick your own poo at each other to establish cognitive superiority 💩 🙈🙉🙊

Chris
Come on Chris, Devolution??? That is what I get for defending myself. ignoring Lindgaard doesn't work. 8 years of proof for he always comes back under new names and starts all over again.

It is more like the case of the yapping dog that won't leave the bigger dog alone and keep attacking him. But when the bigger dog retaliates. The bigger dog gets in trouble.

The biggest problem is. If a lie is told often enough? It is all to often believed. Thus the danger of the internet.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
sleepy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sleepy »

Preoccupied,
If you have shown the working design, then maybe I missed it while trying not to read the giant amounts of crap on this thread.Maybe you could present it clearly on it's own thread.
Trying to turn the spinning in my brain into something useful before moving on to the next life.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

No James Lingard said I could use his thread. I don't want to be rude.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

:-)
Attachments
linang2.gif
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Sad to say this is Bessler's secret. Isn't someone in here besides me is white and nerdy ?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

No James Lingard. You are wrong. I shared Bessler's Wheel. Now I will explain it to you again in words that you can understand. The square that I drew drops levers at the corners and this evenly distributes four weights downward through the entire swing. this lifts weights that will rotate the square. The weights that will be lifted on one side will be the bottom two levers in the corner of the square which will sit near the center of the square sitting together. The top two levers in the corner will sit opposite of each other near the center of the square and this will be balanced during the rotation of the square. The famous peacocks tail discussed here that Bessler gave as clue as to his wheel is how you can distribute the weight being lifted that will rotate the square. If you lift weights facing on a lever downward all of the way up to a vertical position facing upwards then you can using a faster gear ratio and place and store already lifted weights vertically at the top while more weights are being lifted at the bottom. This can be done by lifting one weight every 90 degrees and always leaving one weight 90's to one side sticking out. If you have an 8:2 gear ratio then you can lift 3 weights up to the vertical position and the lifted weights would always be one weight short of a full load. If the square is balanced with the weights its lifting there would be a 1:2 gear ratio where the weights being lifted have to be lifted twice as far as the four levers in the corner of the square are falling. This may not be used to produce work for people to use because it will be used to hurt gravity and gravity is used to keep our rotation around the sun. The sun's heat is more valuable than free electricity and our orbit around the sun could be sustaining all life on Earth which means that if we change the orbit of the planet that we are on we will kill all life on Earth.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

preoccupied and Lindgaard

You both need to finish your build and see the real outcome. Without a real running wheel? You haven't proved anything.

That is one reason I am bidding my time to show. ;-)
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
I think you and Preoccupied are showing everyone how jealous you are of me. That's all this is. And yet neither of you can understand a basic math formula or how it applies to perpetual motion and Bessler's wheel.

And AB Hammer, when you say >> That is one reason I am bidding my time to show <<
Why would you wait if you actually have something ? You wouldn't.

@All,
what AB Hammer doesn't want to be shown is that this time around he is Wagner and I am Bessler. He does't want to become known as a fraud which he is. And when I am ready to build I will and will it be for AB Hammer ? It won't. He will try to use my work to promote himself though. That's what a scam artist does.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:AB Hammer,
I think you and Preoccupied are showing everyone how jealous you are of me. That's all this is. And yet neither of you can understand a basic math formula or how it applies to perpetual motion and Bessler's wheel.
A very good example of arrogant assumption of superiority with no proof.

james.lindgard wrote:And AB Hammer, when you say >> That is one reason I am bidding my time to show <<
Why would you wait if you actually have something ? You wouldn't.
A very week attempt to shame me into giving up all my secrets so I can't patent it. Only a fool shows his hand before the bet is made in the game of poker.

james.lindgard wrote:@All,
what AB Hammer doesn't want to be shown is that this time around he is Wagner and I am Bessler. He does't want to become known as a fraud which he is. And when I am ready to build I will and will it be for AB Hammer ? It won't. He will try to use my work to promote himself though. That's what a scam artist does.

Lindgaard's delusion the he is Bessler. The accusations are BS.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
You are the arrogant one as you want it proved to you. The purpose of a forum is not to require proof which you do but is for discussion.
What you miss in YOUR arrogance is that Conservation of Momentum and Conservation of Angular Momentum have been proven. Yet you attack me because you've learned nothing by watching what I post. You have no such need to learn yet feel justified in attacking me for trying. And Scott Ellis might post if his forum allows for someone to try or is it for people who want to judge the work of others. It seems to be the latter.

Jim
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

James, jim, whatever your name is. You have respawned here so many times under different names I just don't know. I was going to red dot you, but found I had already done so. My red dot is not for trying. It is because you always descend to the same level.

I enjoy your builds, although I disagree with you on their potential. You always mention AB first;, when he is staying out of your thread and out of your way.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I would have full green all of the way left to right if people respected the real inventor of Bessler's Wheel, me. Me. I think people are too selfish to green dot me now that I've shared the real Bessler Wheel because they are not here to find the wheel, they are here to line their own pockets. The self interest in here, is like looking in a mirror. Bessler's Wheel has been posted on this topic. It's easy to understand and only those truly stubborn would not give me a million green dots because of it.