PM history...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

re: PM history...

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

To @

This is what gets me; you can write about perpetual motion all day long and you are a genius, but if you try to build one, you suddenly become an idiot!!

Sam Peppiatt
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Fcdriver wrote:A 735000 lb 747 airplane flies, but all of these people can't make a wheel turn on its own while producing power? Bessler made a wooden wheel that did this, proving it could be done. It's time this has gone on long enough!
William: Sir, the technology actually doesn't exist. So it's...

Obadiah Stane: Wait, wait, the technology? William, here is the technology. I've asked you to simply make it smaller.

W: Okay, sir, that's what we're trying to do, but honestly, it's impossible.

OS: Tony Stark was able to build this! In a cave! With a box of scraps!

W: Well, I'm sorry. I'm not Tony Stark.
Philosophy is the beginning of science; not the conclusion.
Andyb
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Andyb »

Thanks Alex,good to know what don't work in it.
Only by making mistakes can you truly learn
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Silvertiger wrote:
Fcdriver wrote:A 735000 lb 747 airplane flies, but all of these people can't make a wheel turn on its own while producing power? Bessler made a wooden wheel that did this, proving it could be done. It's time this has gone on long enough!
William: Sir, the technology actually doesn't exist. So it's...

Obadiah Stane: Wait, wait, the technology? William, here is the technology. I've asked you to simply make it smaller.

W: Okay, sir, that's what we're trying to do, but honestly, it's impossible.

OS: Tony Stark was able to build this! In a cave! With a box of scraps!

W: Well, I'm sorry. I'm not Tony Stark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foB2z_OVHc
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

A 735000 lb 747 airplane flies, but all of these people can't make a wheel turn on its own while producing power? Bessler made a wooden wheel that did this, proving it could be done. It's time this has gone on long enough!
The airplane does nothing outside the world of physics. Modern planes use masses of energy to gain speed and height. The people who said it couldn't be done are idiots, especially when there are natural examples of "heavy" things that fly.
This is what gets me; you can write about perpetual motion all day long and you are a genius, but if you try to build one, you suddenly become an idiot!!
No. IMO, If you write all day about PM, but don't understand the concepts properly yourself, you are an idiot. If you try to build one, and don't or can't learn why it doesn't work, even after years of trying, you are an idiot. If (like myself), you keep hopeful, and searching for the answer when you beleive it is no longer possible, you are an idiot.

If you learn from your mistakes, and progress your knowledge and understanding, no matter what stage or absolute knowledge you have, you are definitely not an idiot.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

I think you are right, Tarsier79, I am an idiot! In more ways than one-----------------------Peppiatt
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

What makes you say that? I doubt you are an idiot Sam.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

....at: https://youtu.be/0cf47OYB7e0
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 4Nc3ytbTcc
https://youtu.be/GLvN_ORQ2jg
So...we have a history...we cannot "escape" !?...searching an elementary sequence of a continuous repetitive gravity unbalance ?!
Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.