Credibility

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Credibility

Post by ovyyus »

Spam dick, being starved of attention says a lot about you. I'm not sure why you should take pride in that. Lucky you have us to prop you up.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

That's sad.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Spam dick, 'sad' is killing six russians and then moaning about it all the time. If Bessler killed six russians (or whatever) he wouldn't spend the rest of his life moaning about it and/or fixating on some ex navy cook who made lumpy gravy that one time (or maybe twice).
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

ovyyus,
I think it's funny. AB Hammer told me he wanted you guys to become his children and you have. Are you that much in disbelief of Bessler having been successful ? That's why Ab Hammer calls me a fraud. It makes him credible.
Then if my build works, then what ? Would he say he motivated me by calling me a fraud ? IMO he would. And what would you say ? We attacked him for the fun of it because we knew no one could re-create Bessler's wheel because...
The sad reality is that it requires work. That is what you and Ab Hammer are not doing but I am and for that I am routinely attacked. I think it's sad when you , WaltzCee and Ab Hammer will put more effort into attacking me than into trying to understand Bessler's wheel.
Somebody once asked in overunity.com if that forum was a daycare for grown ups because the people in there acted like little kids. The same can be said for in here and Ab Hammer is your bully that you can hide behind.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

bhayes40 wrote:ovyyus,
I think it's funny. AB Hammer told me he wanted you guys to become his children and you have. Are you that much in disbelief of Bessler having been successful ? That's why Ab Hammer calls me a fraud. It makes him credible.
Then if my build works, then what ? Would he say he motivated me by calling me a fraud ? IMO he would. And what would you say ? We attacked him for the fun of it because we knew no one could re-create Bessler's wheel because...
The sad reality is that it requires work. That is what you and Ab Hammer are not doing but I am and for that I am routinely attacked. I think it's sad when you , WaltzCee and Ab Hammer will put more effort into attacking me than into trying to understand Bessler's wheel.
Somebody once asked in overunity.com if that forum was a daycare for grown ups because the people in there acted like little kids. The same can be said for in here and Ab Hammer is your bully that you can hide behind.
James Lindgaard, posting as bhayes40 and now known as Spam dick

All you have is lies lies and more lies
A bully attacks and you start the bullying

Here is advice you should take to hart on forums. Talk only about what you are doing in an honest manner and not claiming to be the only one who understands. Then leave all the personal attacks out of your post.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

oh hey... an new topic... let's see:

<Skimming> bla bla ... "that's why we can't get along" ... bla ... ... <yawn> bla bla bla "Chrismas" bla bla bla <skimming> bla bla <yawn> bla ... bla bla "goat dies".... huh? say whot?!

An escape goat, you say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpAOKwazUY8 :-)
hmm ok, interesting... now the question is: did this youtube guy go to a Techno-party? https://vimeo.com/11599712
yay, thank Chris for the image: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/view ... 795#156795

<yawn>
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

AB Hammer,
You say I am a fraud. What am I missing ? I accept that I am a fraud because I am the only one who is building and I am the only one who understands.

@ovyyus,
When my ship collided with the Russian ship, the 15 to 20 people on watch in the engine room I worked in could have easily been killed. I have came close to dying because of the abuse I have to tolerate because of my hearing loss. If you read the post where AB Hammer was attacking the U.S. Coast Guard it was because I mentioned that I suffered my hearing loss while serving in the U.S. Navy. Somehow he thought attacking the Coast Guard was the right answer.
And AB Hammer, don't tell me what I know. I haven't seen you build anything worth mentioning yet you are the Father of Perpetual Motion in this forum. I do not like you, that is personally do not like you. Learn to accept that. I prefer women and if you're not autistic then you must be a closet homosexual the way you keep pursuing, wanting and/or desiring me.

@All,
If you don't get it, while watching AB Hammer attack me over the last 10 years or so you have become conditioned to knowing how he wants people to post. And now most of you guys post the way he likes. His armoring technique applied to people, it's IMO all he knows.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

bhayes40 wrote:just someone,
I am not as fortunate as AB Hammer. When I was in the armed forces we killed people. AB Hammer was a cook in the Coast Guard. His unit never killed anyone. That must be nice.
Can I apologise for wanting to help people ?
James Lindgaard, posting as bhayes40 and now known as Spam dick

No we were not out to kill but authorized to do so if necessary. Our unit's main mission was navigation, search, and rescue on the Mississippi River.
All hand on deck when it comes to putting out ship fires and saving lives, which we did. All Coast Guard are qualified fire fighters. It's mandatory.
Another job is coastal police. If a drug runner when up the Mississippi river? We would be the ones to detain and authorized to shoot if necessary.
Also all US Coast Guard are under the navy in times of war.
Note all members of the US Coast Guard have multiple jobs that they have to be qualified to do for we are a small force. A wide range of responsibilities. I was also the medic on the ship.

PS Spam dick, Not very smart admitting being part of killing 6 Russians. Their fault or not.

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

bhayes40 wrote:AB Hammer,
You say I am a fraud. What am I missing ? I accept that I am a fraud because I am the only one who is building and I am the only one who understands.

@ovyyus,
When my ship collided with the Russian ship, the 15 to 20 people on watch in the engine room I worked in could have easily been killed. I have came close to dying because of the abuse I have to tolerate because of my hearing loss. If you read the post where AB Hammer was attacking the U.S. Coast Guard it was because I mentioned that I suffered my hearing loss while serving in the U.S. Navy. Somehow he thought attacking the Coast Guard was the right answer.
And AB Hammer, don't tell me what I know. I haven't seen you build anything worth mentioning yet you are the Father of Perpetual Motion in this forum. I do not like you, that is personally do not like you. Learn to accept that. I prefer women and if you're not autistic then you must be a closet homosexual the way you keep pursuing, wanting and/or desiring me.

@All,
If you don't get it, while watching AB Hammer attack me over the last 10 years or so you have become conditioned to knowing how he wants people to post. And now most of you guys post the way he likes. His armoring technique applied to people, it's IMO all he knows.
Only fraudulent sign-ins and breaking the rules. Building does not make you a fraud.

Also I take a lot of pride of being in the US Coast Guard and display the US Coast Guard flag in my computer room. It is not the US Coast Guard fault for a few members who used their positions to break rules themselves. The Captain mas cost them, but the damage had already been done. The VA is a different story.

Alan
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

AB Hammer,
Attacking your former X.O. and justifying it is not acceptable to me. And then you attack me for whatever reason you want. You wanted these people in here to be your children and they are. They post in a way that you like.
I have no fraudulent sign-ins. Everybody has always known who I am. Myself, I think you are ladysilverrose. If so then that would be you using a fraudulent sign-in and breaking forum rules. I simply do not believe that your wife would post like that. What she posts on facebook makes me think that she is a nice person. IMO you used a fraudulent account to gain credibility in here. Ladysilverrose did say that because she has a marriage contract with you that the people in here have to be nice to you.
What does that have to do with Bessler ? Nothing. Nothing at all. And as justsomeone had posted you placed me on ignore the day before Ladysilverrose started posting. I'd say that's rather convenient.
It is funny though, a bunch of grown men posting the way you like. I guess they learned from seeing what happens to me. :-D
I'll just build off-line. I actually do enjoy building which is one reason why I do it but I can't build for you Ab Hammer, I'd have to be in love with you to do that and I'm not. Bye
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

bhayes40 wrote:AB Hammer,
Attacking your former X.O. and justifying it is not acceptable to me. And then you attack me for whatever reason you want. You wanted these people in here to be your children and they are. They post in a way that you like.
I have no fraudulent sign-ins. Everybody has always known who I am. Myself, I think you are ladysilverrose. If so then that would be you using a fraudulent sign-in and breaking forum rules. I simply do not believe that your wife would post like that. What she posts on facebook makes me think that she is a nice person. IMO you used a fraudulent account to gain credibility in here. Ladysilverrose did say that because she has a marriage contract with you that the people in here have to be nice to you.
What does that have to do with Bessler ? Nothing. Nothing at all. And as justsomeone had posted you placed me on ignore the day before Ladysilverrose started posting. I'd say that's rather convenient.
It is funny though, a bunch of grown men posting the way you like. I guess they learned from seeing what happens to me. :-D
I'll just build off-line. I actually do enjoy building which is one reason why I do it but I can't build for you Ab Hammer, I'd have to be in love with you to do that and I'm not. Bye
Oh the world according to lindgard. I didn't know the world has to have your approval.

The XO was attacking me, for he brought me up for a captain's mast to get my good conduct medal, and it backfired. For his order countered the US Coast Guard standing orders that I was obeying and he had no wright to change. I now only quote what happened. That is not attacking. It history.

The rest of your statement is your own delusion, not reality.

PS the only reason I am here to post is because I am home sick.

Alan
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

That's funny. And AB Hammer, they might not have given it much thought since you don't pursue them. They're not building something.