Bessler's Secret

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

This is when I should have my fun. Payback and retribution. That's not why I've pursued Bessler's wheel. It's always has been more about realizing his work. It's never been about you guys. Still, you're all a bunch of cupcakes.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

Deleted
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

JAL wrote:If you guys don't get it, if anyone buys into a perpetual motion machine, you guys are nothing but a warm up. Public scrutiny will be worse than anything you guys can do. If someone can't handle you guys, they shouldn't be here.
Isn't that funny to think about? In reality you guys are a bunch of cupcakes. That's possibly the worst way I can insult you guys.
At least I know what I'm up against.
Sigh.
Finally things are dawning a bit?

Those cupcakes in here have still a mindset of mechanical perpetual motion. Hard to find somewhere else.
In the best case "out there" you'd have to deal with four-letter words for you to figure out, like : LoTD, NLoP, FAKE, or just CRAP.

On this forum I usually repeat the nonsense, in one form or the other, as put in the next link:
https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/view ... 478#168478

I understand it may sometimes not appear that way but what we do is certainly not the worst, it is probably the best you will ever meet in PM research.
See it indeed as preparation for the "real world".
Thanks for finally acknowledging all our efforts.

Have a cherry.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Bessler's Secret

Post by silent »

Last edited by silent on Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

@silent, if what I'm building works, I'll need to be made to look bad in here.
It's like when Mr Tim explained the "Keel Effect" to me. He was being nice and was teaching me something I needed to know.
My posts from over 10 years ago that show I was considering how a weight swings past bottom center. No one has pursued any work related to how Bessler said his weights got their force. The "Keel Effect" simply doesn't allow for it.
It is like what ME and John Collins are discussing, if someone is building something then they are projecting something. That's what this forum is about, why there is no build section. Because if my build works, they'll still be better than me. It's about self and ego. In order for people to demonstrate that they are good, that can only be defined if someone else is not good.
And in order for people to be good, they need that re-enforced by a witness, then their sense of self worth is validated. It is not what they do that validates them. Simply put, just because I am willing to pursue Bessler's wheel is no reason for them to belittle my efforts but they do.
And if build is successful, they will discuss it, they'll like it but will need to discredit me at the same time. After all, people were discouraged from working with me.
And as I've mentioned, since my local library has computers that I can do design work and video production on, it is making things easier for me. I did change the design of my build. I can also show smaller builds that I quit working on. And with this build, it probably will be my last one. Even if it works I'll just say that there are friendly people in here that can do better than I can.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Moving to Fraud section since it was started by James Lindgaard.