Anomaly or evidence ?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

barksalot
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Anomaly or evidence ?

Post by barksalot »

A couple years ago I left the dark ages and got high speed internet service.

I decided to give Mars anomaly hunting a try. Downloaded a few rover pics and on the first one I found something, so I am posting it here. This is the first time I have shared it on the net.

I am convinced there was once a civilization on mars.

There are some outrageous claims made by some hunters. I only claim that I do not know what this may have been. It just looks to be some sort of fabricated metal to me.

The photo is panorama of Murray Buttes entrance and the size is like 114mb. The pic I am posting that shows where it is, is a lower res it can not zoom in and see it.
Attachments
mars low res panorama object location.JPG
MSL-Curiosity-360-degree-mosaic-panorama-Murray-Buttes-pia20840-Mastcam-001 (4).jpg
MSL-Curiosity-360-degree-mosaic-panorama-Murray-Buttes-pia20840-Mastcam-001 (5).jpg
gravitationallychallenged
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Anomaly or evidence ?

Post by gravitationallychallenged »

That object sure doesn't look like it would have occurred naturally!
"...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature."
Nikola Tesla
Senax
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Anomaly or evidence ?

Post by Senax »

barksalot wrote:A couple years ago I left the dark ages and got high speed internet service.

I decided to give Mars anomaly hunting a try. Downloaded a few rover pics and on the first one I found something, so I am posting it here. This is the first time I have shared it on the net.

I am convinced there was once a civilization on mars.

There are some outrageous claims made by some hunters. I only claim that I do not know what this may have been. It just looks to be some sort of fabricated metal to me.

The photo is panorama of Murray Buttes entrance and the size is like 114mb. The pic I am posting that shows where it is, is a lower res it can not zoom in and see it.
I agree.
AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
Ô Marie, conçue sans péché, priez pour nous qui avons recours à vous.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a3kvVJkohA

"Beyond the Shadow of a Doubt"
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

"Confirmed ! Large Martian City Found in Satellite photo ! 4/21/2021"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgQm6GIdEAs

-------

Is this pareidolia or pareidoliamyass ?
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
barksalot
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by barksalot »

That video needs a distance scale included.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Yes , a very important point which seems to go right over the heads of most videos showing space photo's.

The minimum size visible of the object or pattern being looked at is critical for intrepretation on possible "pareidolia " patterns being observed (which is the stock and trade answer for nearly everything that is pointed out in strange images by "imaginative" investigators.

I think this guy (Mars Anomalies and Beyond) is pretty reasonable and does a good job of clearly listing his sources. He seems to have a pretty good idea IMO of the scale he is looking at.

Looking at his source for the image ,the smallest distinguishable features are probably in the 50 plus meter range.

It would be really nice for these videos to give a scale as a matter of course , - but hey ! - we're in the age of going virus . The number of views matters more than accuracy in many videos.

Hopefully others will pick up on this and investigate further .

Come on NASA - do some talking ! : )