My granddaughter Amy’s story.

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

A_Person
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: My granddaughter Amy’s story.

Post by A_Person »

John Collins wrote:I apologise in advance for posting this here but it explains why you’ve heard so little from me over the last couple of years.

Our families are so important to us that their problems can overwhelm even our most obsessive concerns, as has Amy’s become more important to me than even the devastating effects of climate change approaching at an alarming rate.

Here is a link to her story published in the daily mail yesterday..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... rpose.html

PS - She called her dog Bessler, because she has always believed in me!

Thank you for your patience.

JC

And with Amy's situation, it's Compartment Syndrome. It's just that the swelling went down so they're doing nothing about it.
They basically cut the affected area open (especially where the infection was) and let the blood drain out of it. But if her affected area is local then shots of a saline solution should do the same thing. And who knows, maybe they could slice open where her infection was inject saline solution around it to encourage it to flush out what's restricting the blood flow in that area.
Also, if the doctor or hospital who caused her condition can be sued then without a diagnosis they can treat her symptoms.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/compartment-syndrome/

As for Bessler's wheel, after I do a show in Utrecht I'll probably walk away from it. Just really hate being cyber bullied by the people in this forum. I'm just building Bessler's wheel because I am a nobody and need surgery because doctors are covering up malpractice. And it will probably become known that if I would've been allowed to work with people in this forum and not for them, might've had it working 5 years ago And that 5 years of suffering I could have missed out on. So who knows, your granddaughter and people like her might have their situations improved by someone people think is a waste of life. That's what the red dots are for, right?
Your post to me is another example. It was a mistake to ask for your help in reducing the amount of cyber bullying that I had to tolerate. With a medical condition that can lead to suicide and with cyber bullying that can lead to suicide, I survived both what your forum threw at me as well as doctors. This is great forum lead by great people. But who am I? I am nobody that matters. And the irony is that it might take a working Bessler wheel for doctors to help Amy. Why I took the time to figure out how it works, my getting out of a situation similar to hers requires it. Why I do know how Bessler's wheel worked.
I've already sent the proof to Utrecht University. Their engineers will need to validate it so I can do a show there. It is a lot of work losers do who have severe medical problems.
Just not sure what Amy will think. Can't discuss Bessler wheel in yours and Scott's forum because it has to be based on faith. And that's why I'm a loser. I'm willing to do the work. As for doctors covering up malpractice, I'll be able to use Amy and myself as 2 examples. Maybe then other people can have their health improved.
Attachments
JohnCollins.png