The big main fraud that we all ignore

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

unstable
Aficionado
Aficionado

The big main fraud that we all ignore

Post by unstable »

This section of the forum should have, as the first post and always in the spotlight, the fraud of fraud: the story of the Bessler wheel. :-)
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Re: The big main fraud that we all ignore

Post by justsomeone »

Ok then, why don't you concentrate on figuring out how he perpetuated this fraud.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
unstable
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by unstable »

I don't have to concentrate much to understand that a wheel that starts by itself and generates a decent power has internally a system that supplies mechanical energy for a certain time (preloaded springs, weights that descend slowly or whatever), it seems almost obvious to me. . It is not possible that in a circular pattern the imbalance of the weights causes the displacement of the center of mass with consequent maintenance at every degree of rotation. Reset the weights with the same energy provided by the imbalance (PE ---> KE and after KE ---> PE) and having a surplus of energy is clearly surreal. As we all know, physics does not admit this (whatever pattern is used,it is irrelevant) and it is easy to prove it in reality.
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Reset the weights with the same energy provided by the imbalance (PE ---> KE and after KE ---> PE) and having a surplus of energy is clearly surreal. As we all know, physics does not admit this (whatever pattern is used,it is irrelevant) and it is easy to prove it in reality.
The energy provided is depending on the speed difference of the mass in a frame of reference.
So if you have a moving frame of reference the energy content will be variate.

A person in a car(mass) is moving along with the car(a frame of reference).
There is no speed diffence between the car and the person.
When the moving of the car is stopped, (the frame of reference is stopped) the person(mass) is still moving on.
Also the opposite function, the mass is stopped and the frame of reference is moving on.
But now they create an energy difference, which will harm the person.

So physics does cover that, no hurt of the existing laws.
So a sudden stop of one, either the frame of reference or the mass will show you the energy content which is contained.

In a Bessler wheel we have a given size of the frame of reference which is depending on the diameter of the wheel.
A bigger diameter will allow us a bigger frame of reference and also a longer time where gravity can accelerate the parts/masses.
v=a*t or in our special case v=g*t
When we have a bigger wheel diameter then we have more time to accelerate the mass. Resulting in a higher speed.
Resulting in more energy. E=1/2*m*v*v
Best regards

Georg
gravitationallychallenged
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by gravitationallychallenged »

unstable wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:30 pm This section of the forum should have, as the first post and always in the spotlight, the fraud of fraud: the story of the Bessler wheel. :-)
I interpret the "fraud of fraud" to be the fraudulent testimony of the maid who was making the ridiculous claim that Bessler was fraudulently propelling his wheel from another room. Eyewitnesses had already attested to the fact there was no fraud involved during the demonstrations of his wheels. My thought is that the maid was bribed by one of Bessler's enemies to give false testimony about her employer. There may have been a political motive involved if the owners of a particular business, or industry, felt that their livelihood or control would be threatened by the adoption of Bessler's invention. I don't think hatred and jealousy were the only motives involved in the plot to destroy Bessler.

I agree with Georg that Bessler used a prime mover mechanism which directed 'excess weight' (inertia) in the correct manner to gain momentum within the wheel.
"...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature."
Nikola Tesla