Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

Stan Meyer’s Murder

Post by daxwc »

Stan Meyer’s Murder

https://www.gaia.com/article/the-myster ... owered-car

"Since the advent of the automobile, manufacturers have designed different engines to limit the environmental impact posed by the millions of pounds of carbon emissions cars generate annually. Among these are ethanol, natural gas, electricity, and even propane. But perhaps the least-known of these is the car that was said to run on water. And that may be because its inventor, Stanley Meyer, was murdered shortly after he patented his breakthrough."

Whether true or not it should be a warning to all who wish to tread where only kings go. Give it away; it will come back to you many times over.
What goes around, comes around.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Re: Stan Meyer’s Murder

Post by justsomeone »

I still like Jim's ( from Michigan ) plan. Men in black aren't necessary if the cat is already out of the bag.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Stan Meyer’s Murder

Post by preoccupied »

I don't think that Stan Meyer's was murdered. I think that he died of a brain aneurysm. It was a coincidence. It's possible that the patent office verified a fraudulent prototype and that when he was sued by investors that he was actually being fraudulent. The only way that I can think of that would make sense that he could have made a water engine is if he found a way to use cavitation in the form of a filter to desalinate water and release the hydrogen. But because more energy was gotten out of the system than was put in I think that the odds are that he was a fake. It's true that less energy is required to desalinate water with cavitation than evaporation. There must be extra stored energy in hydrogen or the water quality of future water if it's used as energy could be damaged. What if we find this invention say because of what I'm saying right now and use it then later we discover that we ruined our future water supply? Even if we find the solution based on this man's invention we can't use it until we can properly explain it beyond a reasonable doubt. Just like we can't use a gravity wheel for all of Earth's energy without risking destroying all life on Earth. If a gravity wheel is designed successfully we must only use it in absolute emergencies. Maybe in times of war if the fuel supply is cut off or in times of outages when the wind stops blowing. Only as a last result should be we use gravity for energy after we discover how to do it. We should not use new inventions without knowing the consequences. At least reasonably know that it's safe and you can't reasonably know with gravity, that's a precious resources, gravity is. Without gravity I'm a boat without a paddle.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain