A Concept

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: A Concept

Post by Da Ewe »

Tarsier79 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:29 pm https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20366662
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial matters. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration that they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships troubled and unfulfilling, and other people may not enjoy being around them.

Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy, also called psychotherapy.........
There is help available.

You've been in this forum for 15 years trolling people. That shows a need for attention. All you have is your opinion.
15 years and you can't even do math. This suggests that orpheus.org considers Bessler to have been a fraud. If
not then why would pursuing Bessler's work or any other work result in personal attacks?
What is it JUBAT told me? I have to respect people who have no work to show and yet attack me? And we're back
to throw pearls before swine and they'll trample the pearls before turning on who threw the pearls before swine.
Yep, Jesus compares you to swine. He described your behavior in his teachings. Attacking me for showing work.
I'm just not sure why in a perpetual motion forum that those who say it is impossible are credible experts.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

And when all is said and done, it will reflect poorly on orpheus.org and their associates they supported. After all, banning someone for not being ethnically pure who is actually pursuing Bessler's Wheel will speak for itself.
After all, people ruined Bessler's life for being successful. Why? Because he wasn't "one of them"?
I also have science I am pursuing so I need this for that as well as surgery. Actually I have my invention for that.
With Bessler's Wheel, you guys can have it. Although how would orpheus.org explain it? We attacked someone who needs major surgery?
I'm sure that'll go over well. Why I think people in Europe who aren't native English speakers will build it. Then what will that say about
the forum leaders in here?
Last edited by Da Ewe on Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

Bessler would've used tracks for his weights to roll in. Mt 26 mentions an augmented problem. He did say that there were
many pieces of lead around his wheel.
The wheel he was talking about would be the silver/grey discs in this drawing. It's like a spinning top. Wrap the line around
the weight wheel and pull the string. The the weight wheel will roll in its track.
Then when the wheel rotates 180º, that function repeats. The lines that attach opposing weight wheels are not the same
lines that hoist the top weight wheel. Those lines would be anchored so when it's hoisted up at the bottom it will be reset.
Basically when the weight wheel at the bottom rises it will roll into the hoisting line.
Since I have my invention I might not have Bessler's Wheel built. I might leave that to orpheus.org and their friends.
The image that isn't the wheel shows how 2 weights can roll together. The line to the lever is a different line but would be
set up about the same way. Anyone who has worked with block and tackle should be able to work with this.
Mt 75 shows a lever that drops hoisting a weight up. If the weights in Mt 26 are connected, then can the dropping lever
in Mt 75 lift both weights? With Mt 75 it wouldn't matter to lift just the top weight. And yet people who say perpetual motion
is impossible is willing to ruin this because they don't want to be wrong.
And with momentum, conservation of momentum is a law of science. When scientists said that perpetual motion is
impossible, what causes the Earth to rotate on its axis? Where does it get its energy from? That is an example of perpetual motion.
Attachments
Bessler's Wheel 1712.6.png
BW1712.png
Mt 26.png
Mt 75.png
Mt 75.png (37.27 KiB) Viewed 2895 times
Last edited by Da Ewe on Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

The math behind his peacock's tail is easy. Because it is above the axle and away from the part of the wheel rotating downward,
the wheel will move away from it before moving back towards it. The dowel above the end of the bar is what pushes the peacock's tail
down.
Where the larger dowel is positioned, simply by using a larger stop block, where it releases the peacock's tail changes. The area that
is red is where the peacock's tail will not extend into the rim of the wheel. That area represents potential release points.
And with Bessler's drawing where one side is heavy and full and the other light and empty, did Bessler use 12 weights and possible
have 2 sets on the same shaft/axle? Mt 66 shows "D" which is in many of his drawings and Mt 67 shows 12 weights. With water, the entire
column of water has to be lifted while with 2 connected weights, there is no mass between them.
With a 12 foot diameter wheel (Rhennish feet are close to standard U.S. foot) 4 meters works also, a 4 to 1 ratio lifting 2 weights can have
the peackock's tail pushed down 4.5 ft./1.5m with one wheel having 8 weights. With 2 wheels on the same shaft/axle, then the peacock's
tail can be pushed down 6 ft./2m.
After this is realized, how does using a smaller ratio while having a weight lifted over more degrees of rotation affect how fast his wheel
rotated? This would be aiming towards his 60 rpm wheel.
This is where understanding something y = a sin(bx + C) then that would show where a slower lifting would be lifting the weight towards
x and not y. That would use less energy (require less work) while allowing for more torque. That would allow the path of the weights being
lifted to be graphed. Then any work performed by the rotating wheel would be increasing torque with maximum efficiency.
Unfortunately discussing math is frowned upon. With the y = a sin, you would want the y value to increase as little as possible. Torque is
realized along the x axis and not the y axis. And with me, I'd say I know of at least 7 or 8 ways that perpetual motion can work because
it's in the math. But I'm not going to worry about those other ways and just the specific projects I am working on.
Attachments
P-Tail.png
Mt 66.png
Mt 66.png (32.61 KiB) Viewed 2865 times
Mt 67.png
Mt 67.png (37.43 KiB) Viewed 2865 times
graph.png
Last edited by Da Ewe on Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

AB Hammer can have everything including my experiment https://climate-cycling.com/?page_id=33

The U.S. Constitutions states;
The U.S. Bill of Rights

Note: The following text is a transcription of the first ten amendments to the Constitution in their original form. These amendments were ratified December 15, 1791, and form what is known as the "Bill of Rights."
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

And since AB Hammer is a Christian which is an organized religion;

1 Timothy 4:8; For bodily exercise profiteth little, but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

While he does weigh 150kg/330 lbs. while I am more active, I have to accept what the Bible says. I would be going against the teaching of the Christian
Bible, Church and the organized religion they represent if I did not give AB Hammer the authority he and his friends want to have over Bessler's Wheel. They have faith while I "exercised". And the U.S. Constitution states that their faith cannot be restricted.
With the science experiment. Over 700 scientists at the IPCC could not figure it out (to realize the IPCC's own observations). Is this because the
IPCC says we need to reduce CO2 emissions (perpetual motion is impossible logic) while CO2 directly supports the recovery of the ozone layer.
Of course, if European citizens build Bessler's Wheel then they will not be violating AB Hammer's right to his religious beliefs supported by the organized Christian Church in America because they are not technically an American citizen. Technically while I am an American citizen I have no rights in the U.S.
The rights of organized religion comes first, literally.
Last edited by Da Ewe on Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

AB Hammer can have everything including my experiment https://climate-cycling.com/?page_id=33
so it's settled? He's agreed to let you have his baby?
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:02 pm
And that would be the people in this forum.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

FFS.

You are the problem. The reason people don't discuss your math is because your math is wrong.

Your design is simplistic, uninspired and will not work.

The only person obsessed with AB is you. It could be Obsessive love disorder:
https://www.healthline.com/health/obses ... e-disorder

The reason everybody doesn't like you is because you are an narcissistic simpleton arsemonkey.

in saying that I do enjoy seeing your (or anyone elses) builds. It is better to see it muted in your case though.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

Tarsier79 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:55 pm FFS.

You are the problem. The reason people don't discuss your math is because your math is wrong.

Your design is simplistic, uninspired and will not work.

The only person obsessed with AB is you. It could be Obsessive love disorder:
https://www.healthline.com/health/obses ... e-disorder

The reason everybody doesn't like you is because you are an narcissistic simpleton arsemonkey.

in saying that I do enjoy seeing your (or anyone elses) builds. It is better to see it muted in your case though.
Who else builds besides me? This build didn't work because I didn't finish it. I realized a better design.
At the same time, when I have Bessler's Wheel built in Europe, they might use it as a model to work from.
I mean add a rim and a peacock's tail and then it'd be Bessler's Wheel.
And if I wasn't harassed for it "not working" then I might've converted it into Bessler's Wheel. It was about
realizing Bessler's work and not my own. And I think 4 weights would've allowed it to work. What constant
criticism did not allow to be realized in this forum.

Something those who hate me can consider, I have a 50% hearing loss in one ear because I served in the U.S. Navy with a Norwegian accent.
As my "mates" said, I wasn't one of them. A hearing loss never made things any better. Maybe I didn't want to see Bessler's work treated the
way I've been treated? I'm not Bessler and his work isn't mine. Yet I see no reason to disrespect his work. And this would explain why I followed
HIS clues which has allowed me to realize HIS work.

Just an FYI, since the build shown was built to understand Johann Bessler's wheel and it helped me to realize it, was it
really a failed build as the "pure" Englisher says it is? After all, when I went over Bessler's Das Triumphirende Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum
I was able to use that build to consider how Bessler's own writings described something different.
And do I think I am hated in here for being 1/2 Norwegian? Did my "failed" build help me to realize Bessler's Wheel?
Attachments
Rigged.png
Last edited by Da Ewe on Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Da Ewe wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:40 pm
and there was peace in the land. Bunnies and butterflies and babies frolicked in the Meadows throughout all the kingdoms of all the lands. Heads of States swapped wives. Birds chirped.

The coronation of the Queen of Kings was in the making, and she was with child!!

Everyone is proud of you, patootie breath

Well, I need to get back to my build.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

WaltzCee wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:02 am
Da Ewe wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:40 pm

and there was peace in the land. Bunnies and butterflies and babies frolicked in the Meadows throughout all the kingdoms of all the lands. Heads of States swapped wives. Birds chirped.

The coronation of the Queen of Kings was in the making, and she was with child!!

Everyone is proud of you, patootie breath

Well, I need to get back to my build.

Let's see, I build, ab hammer says I am the ultimate fraud https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopi ... =10&t=4656 , walt cee says I molest and sodomize kids in church and tarsier says the build that helped me to realize Bessler's Wheel didn't work.
Bessler was hated and I'm hated. Bessler must have been a bad person. He was arrested for being a fraud. I was banned for being a fraud.
I think the issue might be that some people have 15 years invested in hating me because I was willing to pursue Bessler's work. And when
they can't discuss it, or the science and math that allows for it, how to rationalize 15 years of hate?
I mean if I moved the axle of the wheel to where the peg is then the original axle location could be used for the Peacock's Tail. The build and
the design are comparable. However Bessler's writings clearly state that a "drum" lifted the top weight which I used a modified version of. The
issue is that the bottom weight also needs to be lifted and the design I was pursuing didn't allow for that. I know because I tried it.
And yet the design that I have realized allows for what Bessler wrote about. At the same time, his writings might include more than one build.
An example is the dog and its doghouse. A wheel rolling away from the axle better explains that description. It describes a "leash" controlling
movement which lifting weights does not account for. This also agrees with a weight shooting outward. That simply does not describe his successful work.
Any way Walt, you and Tarsier and your ilk can enjoy because I will mute myself. And an FYI, if I didn't build I wouldn't have realized Bessler's Wheel.
I am drinking a German beer to toast my success and Bessler's as well.

And anyone can look at axle and peg location on the build. Then both axle locations on the design are similar. And with the build, the axle goes
through the disc just as it does with the Peacock's Tail. Building gave me the experience and understanding that I needed to realize Bessler's work.
And tonight I am celebrating Johann Bessler's work.
Attachments
Pursuing Bessler's Wheel.png
Last edited by Da Ewe on Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Bessler was hated because he had a working wheel and he wouldn't reveal how it was done.

You on the other hand are not well-liked for an entirely different set of reasons.

Every time in the past you've come on this forum, you've gotten a quick ban. Why are they still letting you stick around and spout the same old monotonous diatribe?

Be gone!

BTW: Enjoy your celebration for it's premature, but hey if you're into being a legend in your own mind, have at it. What you have shown will not work. Build it, watch it fail, and then remember we told you so.
Last edited by JUBAT on Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:15 am Bessler was hated because he had a working wheel and he wouldn't reveal how it was done.

You on the other hand are not well-liked for an entirely different set of reasons.

Every time in the past you've come on this forum, you've gotten a quick ban. Why are they still letting you stick around and spout the same old monotonous diatribe?

Be gone!

BTW: Enjoy your celebration for it's premature, but hey if you're into being a legend in your own mind, have at it. What you have shown will not work. Build it, watch it fail, and then remember we told you so.
If people like Fletcher have a life, I am okay with that. When someone was sending pm's about me, he said to leave him out of it. He knew I did nothing wrong. He did nothing to cause me a problem or to prevent my pursuing Bessler's work. His posts shows he's a decent person.

p.s., Leibniz was a witness for Bessler. {dy}{dx}=f'(x), people learn his formula when learning math. In my opinion, it is necessary to at least understand
trigonometry. If not then how would you calculate torque? Just a word to those who would consider such a challenge.
Last edited by Da Ewe on Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.