Bessler's riddle explained!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

trevie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Bessler's riddle explained!

Post by trevie »

There was a guide comming up to centre, and then on the other side from centre to the top.

I cant understand why you want the weight to travel to the top of the wheel? By means from the centre to the top.

I thought, once the weight was at the centre of the wheel, the ball weight dropped through the other side and then rolled back to the outside of the wheel, which caused the wheel to fall.

The first part that I can see will work fine, its the second stage which is not necessary to get the ball to the top of the wheel. It includes un-neccessary work and prohibit the wheel from working.

I haven't got around to building my wheel at the moment, I am busy doing other things ie university assignments and learning to use a program called solidworks which will help me get some idea for the dimensions for the wheel.

looking at the picture, the wheel to weight ratio, didn't look good either. The wheel looks far too heavy.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Bessler's riddle explained!

Post by WaltzCee »

Interesting read
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.