Directing Traffic here

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Directing Traffic here

Post by UbWe »

Just an FYI everyone, if I use my YouTube channel or Instagram to direct traffic here, can you discuss Bessler's work?
Whatever you guys do will be a direct reflection on me and my social media presence. I have to think about my image.
If I know Bessler's Wheel then I'll be pursuing my science experiment. That'd make my channels more popular as well.
And I did mention 2 issues I have. Who are the right people and what is the right opinion to have. Just as a person can
say yes, they should also be allowed to say no. It's not personal.
And I will be okay with some clean up in here if my work proves out which includes this thread. People (the media) might
wonder why this is even necessary. Can't people with a common goal discuss things? This forum proves otherwise. And
you can wonder, I barely have time for 1 build, how can I do 2? Life does have its challenges and fortunately atmospheric
chemistry isn't one of them. Who can't verify a trigonometric identity, right? Sine^2 - 1 = Cos^2. Just fun, fun, fun!!