How Bessler's Wheel Works

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: How Bessler's Wheel Works

Post by UbWe »

thx4 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:54 am Aldo Costa is a gag ... Finsrud has managed to render for at least thirty days a magnetic imbalance reset by a moving ball, but which at each turn loses a little and ends up stopping, Finsrud is an ingenious artist.
Nothing new in the east 😊
Si l'une de mes constructions fonctionne, je pense que les gens se demanderont pourquoi il n'a pas augmenté l'équilibre supérieur/inférieur de sa roue afin qu'elle tourne plus rapidement.
En même temps, si l'une de mes constructions fonctionne ou si les deux fonctionnent, les gens se demanderont combien de travail pourrait être réalisé s'ils étaient
construit comme la roue d'Aldo Costa.
Lorsqu'une roue a un diamètre plus grand, elle aura plus d'accélération car elle descend plus. Cela ne signifie pas que ses tours par minute augmenteront.
Et ce qui détermine h.p. ou KwH est le régime et le couple. Et cela pourrait déterminer à quelle échelle un moteur alimenté par gravité est construit.

If either of my builds work I think people will wonder why he didn't increase the over/under balance in his wheel so it would rotate faster.
At the same time, if either one of my builds work or they both do then people will wonder how much work might be realized if they were
built like Aldo Costa's wheel.
When a wheel has a larger diameter it will have more acceleration because it drops more. This doesn't mean that its rpm's will increase.
And what determines h.p. or KwH is rpm and torque. And that might determine what scale a gravity powered engine is built to.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

WaltzCee wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:29 pm .
Or as ab hammer said, 75% of my thread is about him. You're showing why so much of my threads are about him.
No James, you are. You start a topic, then after 3 words, you change the topic to your old lovers spat.

I'm curious, what was your sibling's name that was willing to do the world a favor?
How is my trying to discuss my work my
being a jerk to you?
How is changing your OP from How Bessler's Wheel Works to personal attacks in 3 words considered your. .. .. . , so is that your work here James?

You get thrown off every forum you go to. Do the math, common denominator.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Hey James - quit talking and stick to your wheel. Come back when it doesn't work and tell us why it didn't. We can get more from that than anything else you talk about.

I also don't care about your heritage and I applaud your efforts. After a lifetime of failures, I can't bring myself to try anymore without knowing a bit more. It's not worth it at this stage in my life.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:20 pm Hey James - quit talking and stick to your wheel. Come back when it doesn't work and tell us why it didn't. We can get more from that than anything else you talk about.

I also don't care about your heritage and I applaud your efforts. After a lifetime of failures, I can't bring myself to try anymore without knowing a bit more. It's not worth it at this stage in my life.

Your account was created in what? Feb., 2023? Where's your lifetime of work?
How many times have you told me that Alan? What if people want to discuss Bessler's Wheel and actual work? You're saying don't do it. You want
to talk while I work. Isn't that what you told me over a decade ago? People who have no work should not tell those that do how to go about their work.
What you fail to consider is that maybe someone might want to know what it takes to build a wheel and what to consider when building one?
As your friend Tarsier said, when you chose not to work with me that was your decision. Accept responsibility for it. If people want to consider building
then they should be allowed to have an idea of what's involved for what kind of build they might do. They'll need to know they don't have to build to please
someone else who has a lifetime of failure but no work to show. Maybe you explained why you failed?

And Alan, you just explained why I can't have a life in the U.S. Americans like you need to be seen as leaders while failing. Thank you for clarifying why
the U.S. is a world leader. 2 - 20 year long wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is because the U.S. was afraid of those 2 countries. I really can't understand
how the world's most powerful country uses war to promote its foreign policy. I mean with 9/11, if the U.S. would've forgiven the Taliban over 15,000
American lives would've been saved. And forgiving the Taliban would've destroyed it. https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/cos ... ary/killed
I'm a Veteran and you say I can't live in the U.S. because I'm not patriotic. People who never served don't care about those that do and the harm their families suffer. It's they're fighting for your freedom when they're not.

@All, this is my messiah complex. People who don't serve like those that do dying for them. After all, Jesus died for them, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l-NYTz ... rt_radio=1
I understand the value of having the right attitude.
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:45 pm
WaltzCee wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:29 pm .
Or as ab hammer said, 75% of my thread is about him. You're showing why so much of my threads are about him.
No James, you are. You start a topic, then after 3 words, you change the topic to your old lovers spat.

I'm curious, what was your sibling's name that was willing to do the world a favor?
How is my trying to discuss my work my
being a jerk to you?
How is changing your OP from How Bessler's Wheel Works to personal attacks in 3 words considered your. .. .. . , so is that your work here James?

You get thrown off every forum you go to. Do the math, common denominator.
You get thrown off every forum you go to. Do the math, common denominator
Why don't you just say my Father ran from Nazis?
They didn't like what he and his friend were doing. It's presumed that his friend died in a re-education camp like what you are suggesting. I think
when I used to for runs in the woods with him it is because that is how he got away from Nazis.
That is interesting because while serving in the U.S. Navy I crossed the equator on his birthday. I've had family tell me what it was like living in a
Norway occupied by Germans. That's like my wanting to discuss Bessler's Wheel in this forum. You don't discuss it just as Germans did not discuss
Norwegian culture. You're not by any chance the gestapo are you?

And an FYI, if the way I factored Newton's gravitational attraction and redefined Einstein's gravity well is accepted, I think people will wonder why discussing
physics in a physics forum is not allowed. With my work in Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics, I wasn't banned from a "toxic" climate debate
forum. I was allowed to have an opinion. And for you, over 700 scientists at the IPCC did not understand what their own climate report suggested.
Could you imagine changing the debate on climate change from lowering CO2 emissions to reducing ODSs (ozone depleting substances)?
That is the first step followed by re-hydrating depleted water tables and aquifers. This would be a messiah complex while Norwegians practice
sustainability.
You'll miss the obvious. SOx and NOx are both emissions from burning fossil fuels along with CO2. Reducing those 2 emissions would reduce the need
for CO2 emissions. While I know it, the IPCC does not talk about how CO2 emissions are helping the ozone layer to recover. That means that the
U.N has 2 failed policies, U.N. Resolution 181 and its Climate Change policy. That's an example of a messiah complex, telling the U.N. that its
resolution did not allow for a 2 State solution and its policy on climate change is another failed policy.
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

For crying out loud James I'm not AB Hammer. I don't know why you insist that I am. I can assure you I'm not him.

Where's my work? Sure as heck ain't sharing it on here. I didn't even know this site existed until earlier this year. I've spent a lifetime building with nothing but failure after failure.

Quit calling me AB Hammer. I'm not him and your insisting that I am shows me how much of an idiot you are. How in the heck do you know who I am without seeing me? You're just saying I type like AB Hammer. If that's the case, how does AB Hammer type?

I don't sanction anything the Nazis did and want nothing to with them. I'm not a gestapo and you're free to discuss you wheel all you want. I won't stop you and I have. I'll critique it, but I won't prevent you from talking about it.

What is it you want exactly?
Last edited by JUBAT on Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:45 am For crying out loud James I'm not AB Hammer. I don't know why you insist that I am. I can assure you I'm not him.

Where's my work? Sure as heck ain't sharing it on here. I didn't even know this site existed until earlier this year. I've spent a lifetime building with nothing but failure after failure.

Quit calling me AB Hammer. I'm not him and your insisting that I am shows me how much of an idiot you are. How in the heck do you know who I am without seeing me? You're just saying I type like AB Hammer. If that's the case, how does AB Hammer type?
What happened to calling me Ralph? You know who he is.
You're just saying I type like AB Hammer. If that's the case, how does AB Hammer type?
I like this Alan. You want to know how I know it's you. I won't tell you that for obvious reasons. At the same time, if you show no work, why does
your opinion matter? Maybe you can do the math or offer some insight as to how a design might work better but you offer nothing while demanding something.
Do you know how it will look to people when someone is actually building and sharing their work that they are told to STFU!? You say you have work,
show it. People are aware of both of my builds and the suggestion I made to thx4. That is work they can evaluate. Yet you and your friends openly
post, do not discuss your work here.
I'll make things easy for you and your friends, okay? Explain my suggestion to thx4. That's his build and not mine. Did I make a good suggestion or
was I merely promoting myself? And before any of you or your friends tell me what to do, show the math behind my suggestion to thx4. His build
simply has nothing to do with my work. Go after that before coming after me again. After all, I might have to use my 2 friends to say this form is fascist.
And for fun I can say that the ozone layer was discovered in 1913 by French physicists Charles Fabry and Henri Buisson. My experiment is about
showing how CO2 directly supports the ozone layer and then we're talking about the research those 2 French scientists did. For me, that's kind of like
discussing Bessler's Wheel. And before those 2 guys in 1852 was the Joules-Thomson throttling process. Most of what I'm pursuing requires me
to know what happened in history and why it matters.
And since I am not a messiah, I am willing to run over a Russian submarine and anyone else who dislikes discussing things. Could you believe they wanted to surface in front of my ship without discussing it first? Kind of why I didn't know they were there.
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:45 am For crying out loud James I'm not AB Hammer. I don't know why you insist that I am. I can assure you I'm not him.

I don't sanction anything the Nazis did and want nothing to with them. I'm not a gestapo and you're free to discuss you wheel all you want. I won't stop you and I have. I'll critique it, but I won't prevent you from talking about it.

What is it you want exactly?

When my parents wanted me to be a preacher and I didn't want to be one, my brother Paul told me it's mind over matter. If I don't mind then
it doesn't matter. And with you wanting to sexually molest me Alan, I do mind. It's like my parents wanting me to be a preacher. And when you
and your friends continue to pursue me, we're back at oyvvus' post when you wanted me banned and all of my posts deleted. Gestapo tactics
don't have a good out come. Either post in a homosexual forum or learn to check your desires because not everyone wants to reciprocate what you want.
And with me, you know my 2 oldest brothers were sexually molested. Kind of why I will never be able to tolerate such attitudes in my life. And yet you
and your friends continue to try and dominate me. I guess I associate molestation with the 3rd Reich, just not to be tolerated. And if anyone doesn't like
my attitude, there is the suggestion that I made to thx4. You really need to explain why that suggestion is worthless. I'm not thx4 and I never said he had
to do anything for me.
And I think people will see that the people who did not consider perpetual motion were the most vocal. Even failed work might lead to another person's success or succeeding with someone's work when they gave up. That'd be like my correcting Newton's and Einstein's work, it won't become my work, I'll just have increased the value in their work. Could you imagine if I said anything derogatory about their work? I'd be hated. Yet if I advance their work
then I'll be mentioned with them when their work is considered. And people will know that I say without Max Planck there's no Einstein just as with no Johannes Keppler there'd be no Newton. I'll be famous for saying how I can pursue science because of the work that other scientists did. And Alan, if you notice, I have to say the work that "other scientists did". I'll have to consider myself as a scientist. If not then how could I understand their work and
advance it?
With my work, science forums might have to allow for science to be discussed. This would parallel forums like this. Want to discuss perpetual motion?
Why do you need permission?

Just an FYI everyone. Keppler had the most accurate observations of the planets, that's all 5 of them. His observations allowed Newton to consider
gravity. With Max Planck, without his work and his constant which is h, there's no Einstein. Someone's work was needed for the next person.
I'll also be able to correct Max Planck's research as well. I know what his original research included and that is not known today. A historian will have to research what I say.
I've also ordered the lead for the 4 weight wheels I'll be building. Building costs money and poor attitudes, they do allow for a reciprocal type behavior.
I mean you guys don't even know what I'm planning. But then I'll be rowing with the Viking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpR2v98qZGE
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

With Max Planck and his constant h, this is what he wanted to see when he performed his experiment;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvm4hurlock He expected to see black light emitted before orange/brown/red.
That didn't happen. Electricity was still a decade away. His "failed" experiment allowed for Einstein's E = MC^2. This is because
E = hv. Isn't it interesting that Max Planck only considered his experiment one way and the wrong answer changed physics
and science? I know science and history. I also have Bessler's Wheel. My only suggestion is to play nice.
With my experiment, it shows our Sun will become a WIMP (weakly interacting massive particle) before it becomes a denser star.
This is pretty much basic astrophysics. And this gets into gravity. How can light be emitted from a gravitational field that has an
acceleration greater than the velocity of light?
I think astrophysicists will love such questions. And with me, I'll stick with Newton and Einstein. That makes Bessler's work more
meaningful.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Ah now I get it! You're thx4!!! That makes perfect sense.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I've also ordered the lead for the 4 weight wheels I'll be building.
Get the damn lead out, boy, & get my wheel built
I ain't got all day.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Diablo_The_Demonlord
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Diablo_The_Demonlord »

A whole lot of comments on here, but not much Bessler theory. So, here goes. One day I'm bored and staring at the famous Bessler wheel perpetual motion machine drawing of a pendulum and a flywheel. There are all these theories flying around on how it is supposed to work and that there must be some secret innards. To me it is just a pendulum and a flywheel just like is shown on the drawing.

Here is my easily visualized theory for how the Bessler wheel works and a calculation for the available energy. Draw a circle representing the earth rotating counter clockwise with the North pole upward at the center. Place your wheel in synchronous orbit just above the earths surface at the equator and rotate it clockwise once per rotation of the earth. Now cut away most of the wheel so it looks like a pendulum. Mount the pendulum to the earths surface and start it swinging. While the pendulum is swinging it is also still rotating once per revolution of the earth. Gravity has pinned it in the down orientation so you don' see that it is still also rotating. Add a flywheel with a pin that the pendulum can periodically hit in the clockwise direction of rotation. The flywheel will now rotate at whatever speed plus one earth revolution per day. The extra revolution is provided by the gravitationally locked pendulum. The energy available depends on the weight of the pendulum and the length of its swing. (1/2 mgh cos latitude). The secret is to orient the pendulum east west and spin the flywheel CW when viewed from he south.

Magnetic bearings and a vacuum jar would be the way to go for a bench top model.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

The earth momentum theory has been discussed, now we just need someone to build and test it. I nominate Diablo_the_Demonlord since fletcher is on vacation.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Diablo_The_Demonlord wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:42 am A whole lot of comments on here, but not much Bessler theory. So, here goes. One day I'm bored and staring at the famous Bessler wheel perpetual motion machine drawing of a pendulum and a flywheel. There are all these theories flying around on how it is supposed to work and that there must be some secret innards. To me it is just a pendulum and a flywheel just like is shown on the drawing.
Your concept is a good start. You could say there are flavours of 'How Bessler's Wheel Works'. Your fits in a perpetual motion machine. Others may prefer a design that fits inside the documented cylinder sizes observed. Also operating with the same motion a sounds.

But that is for other to do. Learning way to present images, simulations and maths validation to support the concept is the hard part.

All the Best
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

diablo the demonlord I have a Pendulum here drawn but instead of a flywheel I have an overbalanced wheel.
peacocks tail9.png
I believe that my measurements show that there is extra force lifting the pendulum back in to place with some extra energy. On the path to move the peacocks tail levers, it lifts the weight halfway into position at 4x the speed of the wheel, and the pendulum slows down the wheel, but after releasing the peacocks tail the overbalanced wheel speeds up the pendulum. I think this is a mechanical variation where the driving force is the slowest mechanism the pendulum and because the pendulum has extra force to move the peacocks tail the overbalanced wheel's force will give extra force by being faster to the pendulum when they swing together with no load. Why should this produce mechanical perpetual motion? Somehow by having a pendulum that is slower you can move its potential energy up with another force that is faster. This is something that you can't do with many other arrangements because everything is 1:1 radios on levers most of the time for both speed and balance of forces. SO it's not that the wheel has so much extra torque it's that the torque that they share together have different speeds at the same time. Something that you can't do with gear ratios but can do with positions of weights. The pendulums weight position is really slow.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain