The Prime Mover.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ArchCalc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The Prime Mover.

Post by ArchCalc »

In Shakespeare, Hamlet tells Horatio that "there are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Re: The Prime Mover.

Post by daxwc »

"I am but mad north-north-west. When the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw."
What goes around, comes around.
gravitationallychallenged
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by gravitationallychallenged »

I'm not very familiar with most of Shakespeare's writings so I guess I wouldn't be considered a cultured individual. I am familiar with Bessler's, though, and he said that he allowed his friends to remove the bolts in the axle of the wheel that regulated the motion of the wheel's mechanism. Is it madness to assume those words indicate the prime mover's location?
Last edited by gravitationallychallenged on Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature."
Nikola Tesla
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

gravitationallychallenged: I'm not very familiar with most of Shakespeare's writings so I guess I wouldn't be considered a cultured individual. I am familiar with Bessler's, though, and he said that he allowed his friends to remove the bolts in the axle of the wheel that regulated the motion of the wheel's mechanism. Is it madness to assume those words indicate the prime mover's location?I
It would have been easier to ask the maid to slow down ;)
What goes around, comes around.
gravitationallychallenged
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by gravitationallychallenged »

Since the bearing support posts weren't equipped with any mechanism to turn the wheel, the maid's power of telekinesis must have been extremely powerful! I wonder how far away her living quarters were from the wheel in Karl's castle?
Last edited by gravitationallychallenged on Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature."
Nikola Tesla