We are being pushed up, not held down, by gravity!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

Re: We are being pushed up, not held down, by gravity!

Post by daxwc »

Me: So the accelerometer is measuring the curve or spiral of spacetime.
ChatGPT
Yes, in a sense, you can think of it that way. The accelerometer is measuring the proper acceleration of an object, and this proper acceleration is a result of the object moving through the curved spacetime caused by the mass of the Earth. The trajectory of the object, as measured by the accelerometer, is influenced by the curvature of spacetime, which is associated with the gravitational field of the Earth.

In the context of general relativity, massive objects like the Earth create a curvature in spacetime, and the motion of other objects (subject to gravity) follows the curved paths dictated by this curvature. The accelerometer, when at rest on the Earth's surface, measures the proper acceleration experienced by the object due to the gravitational field, which can be conceptualized as the effect of moving through curved spacetime.

So, the accelerometer is sensitive to the curvature of spacetime caused by the Earth's mass, and it measures how an object accelerates or deviates from free fall in that curved spacetime. This is a fundamental aspect of general relativity, where gravity is not treated as a force but as the curvature of spacetime.
So nothing is expanding or pushing up.
What goes around, comes around.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Does Time Cause Gravity

Post by agor95 »

Now we all know Bessler did not used the warping of spacetime or an understanding of quantum fluctuations.
However somehow he found a mechanical structure that tapped something new.

I trust members have viewed my last post. Hopefully the topic owner has done so.

I appreciate such conceptual ideas are beyond a simple wooden device.
However no stone should be left unturned.

In the link different rates of time are put forwards for the affect we see as gravity.

What is not explained is what is causing the affect of different rates of time?

That is were others studying this topic should think on.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

I think we know enough basics about G .
Its all relative.
phj
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by phj »

Thank you for your comments.
I don't have a specific opinion on the subject myself, but I have just observed a trend on YouTube among scientists discussing the possibility of redefining the law of gravity.
In the meantime, I believe we can all agree that the old saying 'what goes up, must come down' is still true.
PHJ
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi phj

Good to see you have returned to this topic - Happy New year.

I believe having an open opinion is a wise path. I am flexible and view the physics that make up the environment
which 'The Quest' exists in as true from many perceptual views.

So if a member in their perception want to treat gravity as an energy source and go no further then let them explore.
It is all part of the journey on developing our abilities.

I am interested in any YouTube links discussing possible redefining of the law of gravity.
To fit with my present position above I choose to use the word 'refining' instead of 'redefine'.

I have come across several people putting this 'time rate' variation as the underlying cause of gravity.

But where I am now is understanding the cause of the 'time rate' variation.
So drilling down into the underlying cause another level down.

I appreciate most members are happy with the basic principles of Gravity, Inertial Mass & Mechanical Advantage.
I wish them well during this year in repeated used of the above with a repeat of the same results as previous.

This deep dive at refining needs to consolidate up to the real Forum world.

So one could say 'What goes down must come up' is also true.

Regards
phj
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by phj »

Thank you very much agor95, and a very happy new year to you too!

I have spent Christmas revisiting some of my old simulations. Those of you who have tried to create simulated PM wheels have probably encountered the same problem as I have, namely that these simulations often produce incorrect results that don't work in the 'real world.'

However, I found one that I created a couple of years ago, and upon revisiting it, I thought: Maybe it works after all?

I will immediately start building it and will, of course, come back later with the result. Thanks to Fletcher (in another thread) for making me aware that, according to observers, the wheel was completely empty in the middle. That's why I rediscovered this simulation.

Here is a video. I have covered the mechanisms, but the attentive will see a small part of the mechanism on the right side and at the bottom. These mechanisms cannot be seen on the left side and at the top, even though I have made more space. And that is precisely what makes the wheel turn. A very powerful wheel indeed.

If it works as I think, even a child could understand and build it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su9x9LLOfiw
PHJ
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Interesting subject: Is the earth expanding? in the beginning all the continents were connected as one continent called Pangea
I was looking at the google map under satellite at the pacific ocean floor - from Hawaii outward there are scratches from the different continents outward that came from the bottom to the northern mass that was going in the wrong direction for the plate to travel in
Plus the Atlantic Ocean mid point is pushing outward east and west
the North and South american continent can fit into the African - EU continent
But all the way around all the continents can fit as one and only one continent meaning the world of Pengea was only about 8000 miles
in circumference -- in order for this to be true and all the bottoms of the Ocean's marks from continents moving the wrong direction and if you look close at how the Continents are breaking apart as if they are also expanding outward
Hawaii and were it stands now and where the Continent stands today shows the Continent did not move -- the earth as a liquid expanded from 8000 miles to 24000 miles in about 3 billion years -- that is a guess -- from the age of the chain of islands of Hawaii that are about 100 million years from one end to the other
Is the earth expanding? This is a good question to check out for yourself.
For me Pangea was on a planet of 8000 mile around and the continents did not move that much from where they were 3 billion years ago
if the world expanded like a balloon and the continents did not move the lines on the bottom of the ocean make sense. ( for me only )

this is a whatever you wish to believe for yourself is true. I only made the observation of the lines going in the wrong directions from the continents being move outward pushes in the Atlantic divide - but in the Pacific the Continents are moving toward the Atlantic but not moving at all - the bottom of the Ocean is moving away from the Continents it seems - only expansion could cause this effect -

So is the earth expanding? I got me one vote - Yes

magnagravity - Think about all the gravity this is producing or not - The next big question is how big can it get before it pops
if you look at hawaii as the earth is getting bigger the crust is getting thinner where Hawaii sits
the Big island of Hawaii is twice the size a the island of Maui and each get smaller showing the large magma zone under Hawaii does not have to work as hard to produce bigger and more through a thinner crust

just an observation:
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi phi
phj wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:55 pm Here is a video. I have covered the mechanisms, but the attentive will see a small part of the mechanism on the right side and at the bottom. These mechanisms cannot be seen on the left side and at the top, even though I have made more space. And that is precisely what makes the wheel turn. A very powerful wheel indeed.
You luck with your build and I will look forward to your results.

P.S. It would be useful to look at putting your video on YouTube for some do not have access to your presentation platform.

Regards
agor95
Addict
Addict

Is the earth expanding?

Post by agor95 »

Hello Tom
magnagravity wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:52 am Interesting subject: Is the earth expanding?
For the Earth to be actually expanding it needs to have pressure within too inflate itself against the affect called gravity.

The volume of material which makes up the Earth like most matter shrinks as it cools.
There could be an increase in heat due to radioactive decay.
However due to the half life of isotopes being short most of that volume growth would have been used in these 4.5 billion years.

Therefore based on that logic the Earth is shrinking.

When the crust was actually thin during the moon create event where the Earth was made liquid for the second time.
Then any shrinkage of the surface as it cooled would cause the solidified rock to drop down into the larva below.

You can see that on the surface of active larva pools today.

You can see these plates of rock are actively pull down into the larva by there own weight.

Therefore Earth plates pull themselves down along the subduction zones and continents are light basalts rock that float on top
of the dense rock that make up the mantel at depth.

If you look at iron refineries videos you can see the slag floating on the surface of wrought iron.

In a way the continents are pulled to the subduction zones and therefore pulled apart at the great Atlantic Ridge.

The great mountain range along the western American coast is the result of lighter rocks piling up against the
denser subducting mantle rock.

To conclude gravity I believe is not created by an exponential increase in the Earth size.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Gravity is not a force exerted by one object on another but rather the result of objects following the curved paths in space-time created by massive objects according to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity. That doesn’t mean the earth is expanding.
What goes around, comes around.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi daxwc

I agree treating gravity in terms of an acceleration where the Earth appears to be accelerating outwards radially.
This treatment is an analogy not a reality.

In space-time Lorentz transformation is used to adjust movement at close to the speed of light.

I am thinking of another transformation that happens in a flat space without curves.

Such a transformation would cause wave/particle to travel longer distances as the apparent gravity increased.

You could say curved space might exist at a small scale so sub-atomic wave/particles follow an undulating path.

Thus to us we would measure a metre length at our scale.
But the wave/particles would travel along the longer undulated path.

Therefore they would travel a longer distance. As the conservation of momentum holds their speed would be the same.
Due to this small scale path their time to travel that metre we measured would take longer.

That appears like time slows down in a gravity field.

This space curvature in intrinsic. What that means is the wave/particle sees the undulating path as flat.
The curve does not add or subtract from the wave/particles speed.

Some see the Earth as flat even though you can travel the surface west right around and back again to your starting position.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.