If Bessler made the wheel work - what energies were used

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Re: If Bessler made the wheel work - what energies were used

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

The motor; It looks to be a fairly simple, (dare I say crude), DC, permanent magnet motor. He doesn't give the voltage but, say 12v X 7.5 amps = 90w. They typically, have about an 80% efficiency, at best. Or about 90w in and 70w out, not 270w out. I don't see how that can be right.

Also, if two coils draw 7.5 amps, wouldn't 20 coils draw 75 amps? If it's not BS, I don't know what else to call it--------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hello Sam
Sam Peppiatt wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:53 am Also, if two coils draw 7.5 amps, wouldn't 20 coils draw 75 amps? If it's not BS, I don't know what else to call it--------------Sam
Fortunately for me I look at Tom's work from an ignorant child like position. As I am not schooled in electrical systems.

Saying that I look at Tom's work from the facts not opinions.

Tom has explained the test rig he presented is nothing Earth shattering, no over-unity nor perpetual motion.

However a permanent magnet that uses a coil to enhance or reduce it's magnetic field is more efficient than a coil on it's own.

There are YouTube videos where people use permanent magnets to propel others.

The trick is how too cut the magnetic pull just at the right time.
Thus releasing the K.E. in the propelled object and reduce a counter pull.

Some reduce the pull back with a diamagnetic screen. In this case a dielectric coil is used.

To answer your question only two coils are energised at any one time. His presentation has two coils that have their own permanent magnets.

A 20 coil version would also only have two coils energised; however in the first version the current happens twice a rotation.
In the second the current happens 10 time as frequent.

So the current is the same but the pulse rate increases per rotation.

What I see is the enhanced pull created by the current only works for a short time.
Then there is a free wheel section.
And then another pull as a new pair of coils are in the correct position.

The torque is present during the pull section.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

agor, Please forget I mentioned it--------------Sam

ETA
I had no idea that I was stepping on the toes of management. I will be more careful in the future.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

However a permanent magnet that uses a coil to enhance or reduce it's magnetic field is more efficient than a coil on it's own. Is it?

There are YouTube videos where people use permanent magnets to propel others.

The trick is how too cut the magnetic pull just at the right time.
Thus releasing the K.E. in the propelled object and reduce a counter pull.
That is the easy part. The hard part is the magnetic field. It has many similarities to a gravity field. The difference in force is the only thing driving the motor, and that is directly controlled by how much current is in the coil.

The important part is closing the loop. Magnet motors often appear great until you loop them onto themselves.
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Hello tar - 790
You are right most people can't make the magnetic things turn off at the right time
The separates the smart ones from the ones that did not want to know how to turn off the magnetic force at the right time.

That is a very good point thank you for bringing that up -- OFF is more important than ON what dealing with the counter reaction.

This is why my technology has an Off and ON magnetic device that has a very low counter reaction to the usable Action force.

If people really wanted technology that runs on permanent magnetic and gravity forces - They would try to collect that information
but they seem to not do that - The conclusion must be - They are not interested in solving how to build a working device -

but they are interested in telling the ones that have working devices why they can't work - if people don't know how working technology works - how is it possible to tell the one that have working technology their technology can't work? - Bad logic thinking
if you don't know how to tie your shoes, how can you tell someone else how to tie their shoes? if you don't know - you don't know -

this is called transfer of true information. do not confuse it otherwise - thank you -

check out the last post I did on the ( Feelings ) road - I'm serous - I will go so far as to buy this forum to stop the attacks on my charter and my technology. or simply press charges against the owner of the forum for not moderating the Harassment on a public forum - there are laws that protect the rights of the people by the government on these public forums and they do get shut down it the Law is broken.

Thank you for your comment. But unless you have a real question on the real subject - Don't Comment - that is part of the rules made at the beginning of the string - follow the rules - Please
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

but they are interested in telling the ones that have working devices why they can't work - if people don't know how working technology works - how is it possible to tell the one that have working technology their technology can't work? - Bad logic thinking
if you don't know how to tie your shoes, how can you tell someone else how to tie their shoes? if you don't know - you don't know -
Here is a video I found on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mASgwqg9yIk&t=641s
"That was producing 295 watts"

Actually, it wasn't.

Apparently calculating theoretical watts you can produce a 3:1 energy gain..... or even more.

Instead of calculating watts, prove it. Loop the watts you produce back into the input to run the device, then you should have leftover to run 2 x 75 watt light globes (according to your calcs)...
Last edited by Tarsier79 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Link from youtube:
https://vinyasi.info/EttCM/
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I hit my head in 2004 because I was attacked and I forgot how my electrical device that I made that year worked. It was my first attempt at making a lemon battery in memory. I didn't have the tools to make a voltage amplifier so I just created magnetic coils I think, if magnetic coils are just copper wrapped around other copper and I ended up making an enhanced DC Battery using a lemon in which the lemon was as powerful as a strong taser. I think that I also played with AC Current after gaining a permanent magnet, a tiny little one. I remember mainly wrapping copper wire around other copper wire and creating intricate loops to enhance the DC Battery in what was probably an attempt to make a voltage amplifier with none of the electrical tools, just copper wire which ended up creating extra electricity like I said a lemon was a powerful taser for me. I tried to amplify the permanent magnet and create what might have been similar to what Magnagravity is doing but I don't remember much about it. I definitely created an enhanced DC Battery though. All I really know is that I gave my prototype to a childhood girlfriend who later became a country music singer and then I got struck on the head later that year and forgot about the electrical lemon experiment and others. All I can take note of this memory is that I tried to time when the electricity or magnetism moved through the wires so that it would move at different rates through the wires so I could control how much electricity or magnetism moved through different wire paths. It was essentially a voltage amplifier, I think, but I didn't have electrical equipment, I just had only copper wire and lemon battery stuff.

I watched the video with magnagravity in a zoom meeting. I think he has an extremely large monitor because he appears to be looking at it from side to side a lot. I think that it's possible that magnagravity has created an electrical output that is like over unity but copper magically makes infinite electricity somehow and that molecular reaction is where energy would come from from any electrical enhancement device. Someone told me once that the entire universe is electrons. If that's true then everything might be like electricity but I don't know. I think electrons are specifically a group of molecular activity and there are all kinds of different radiation and not just beta radiation. I think that extra energy can come from electrical devices that might seem unnatural.

I don't want to goat you but as a former time traveler I am scared of the similarities that we might exist in our separate experiments and I would like you to not try to time loop and interrupt me in any way if you ever were able to. Let me figure out whatever I manage to in my history that I do on my own.

I don't think I'm in a position mentally where I would be able to understand a complex electrical device right now. I lack basic knowledge on the subject honestly.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Hello Peroccupied, my very good friend, I don't time travel, so don't worry about me doing a time loop and interrupting your history line.
The Magnagravity is not electrical anyway, so we are not doing the same type of energy things at any point in time.
I am sorry that you are no longer a time traveler, because you could have gone back in time and stopped bessler from burning up his wheel
and maybe gone back in time even more and helped bessler build and work with him on his perpetual motion projects.
or at least when he went into towns that were going to chase him off, you could have taken flame thrower and burn down the town that tried this - so people would learn when Bessler came to town to show his stuff, if you tried to chase him out of town, they may not have a town left, to throw him out of. Something to think about towns people.

There are so many options in time travel

din-ma Tom
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Magnagravity, I think Bessler could be duplicated and brought to the future. When you time travel you can create time travel duplications of items and people. Other people in history are worthy of recognition more than Bessler. You can just treat him like a normal guy and not interrupt him with time travel at all. Bessler just made a gravity wheel. What if it's just that retarded swastika wheel with pulleys that I drew? In that drawing I had to use two weights in each section to get more options to overbalance the wheel. I mean that would not be very impressive if that's all Bessler did.
connectivity swastika3.png
The future and present is built on the hard work and labor of those in the presents. Good stewards of productivity and hard working people and those fighting in wars that rectify good economies make your quality of life possible and deserve your flame thrower attention in their defense. I heard Elon Musk talk about putting facial recognition on drones and have them go around and shoot people or explode and there would be almost nothing that could stop it from being an assassin. I think that police drones that just taser people could be useful. They could recognize an area where there is not supposed to be weapons and taser people who look like they have weapons like schools. It would be funny because school children might accidentally get tasered for no reason. But it could be an initial light tasering and could grow if there is resistance. It could say do you have a weapon? And it could taser and the person could sit on the ground and drop whatever they are holding and say no I do not have a weapon. And it could say sorry to bother you.

I do not think gravity should be used for infinite energy anyways because I think it would cool the Earth's core, mess up the magnetic field, and possibly steer the Earth out of the goldilocks zone.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain