PROCESS RESTART

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Art
Devotee
Devotee

Re: PROCESS RESTART

Post by Art »

Robinhood46 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:14 am It also helps us understand that when we have an amazingly brilliant idea that nobody has ever thought of, we're probably talking bollocks.
Loads of people have had exactly the same thought, when they thought of the idea for the first time, and loads of people have realised the thought wasn't as amazingly brilliant, or original, as they thought.
But since the Universe is infinite in every direction , there are no shortages of additional original subthoughts generated by the infinite number of subproblems encountered in the "realisation" of ideas .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElsDYKTntU8
Brilliant Engineering behind Pantographs 10 Mins

I'm sure a modern day Karl would describe the concept of an electric train drawing power from an overhead line as being a simple application of electricity (as I did before I watched this video : ) ) . But in reality there's nothing simple about the Universe if you want to truely understand it IMO.

What Karl should have said was " A Brilliantly simple idea " that even a carpenter's boy could build . Then I would be more sure that he understood what he saw ! : )
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Art wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:59 pm
Robinhood46 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:14 am It also helps us understand that when we have an amazingly brilliant idea that nobody has ever thought of, we're probably talking bollocks.
Loads of people have had exactly the same thought, when they thought of the idea for the first time, and loads of people have realised the thought wasn't as amazingly brilliant, or original, as they thought.
But since the Universe is infinite in every direction , there are no shortages of additional original subthoughts generated by the infinite number of subproblems encountered in the "realisation" of ideas .
Absolutely, subthoughts and subproblems, are infinite.
I prefer to use "detail".
I think the number of possibilities of weights going around in circles is finite, even if the number is a hell of a lot. This is why i think in all probability when we have a new idea, someone will have already thought of it, or of a very similar variation of it.
This doesn't mean that the answer definitely cannot be found, because someone else has already thought of it. It means if the answer can be found, it will be because of a detail that hasn't yet been tried, or a previously thought detail that wasn't correctly applied.
We must keep trying where others have already tried, even where we ourselves have already tried, with a new detail to add to the mix.

I think it is unfortunate that the search tool of this site, isn't too good at helping us find other members previous attempts, at our new amazingly brilliant, original thoughts.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Robinhood46 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:22 pm ...
This doesn't mean that the answer definitely cannot be found, because someone else has already thought of it. It means if the answer can be found, it will be because of a detail that hasn't yet been tried, or a previously thought detail that wasn't correctly applied.
We must keep trying where others have already tried, even where we ourselves have already tried, with a new detail to add to the mix.
Your logic with finding a solution to 'The Quest' has been echoed over the years. You did cause me to ask ChatGPT on this question.
However BesslerWheel Forum has not been read by the neural network!

The solution may have been found multiple times over the last 300 plus years.
I think the missing element is found and that knowledge has been passed on so it has become common knowledge.

This is only possible when a person is motivated to pass on the knowledge and there are people motivated to perceive that knowledge.

With the part of the solution being elusive and you have to get it just right to find the answer.

I am looking at it as not as elusive as people think.

Saying that I have had my mind bent looking at the maths for R3,0,1 that's a 4 dimensional description of kinetic & dynamic solid bodies in Geometric Algebra!

Understanding that is elusive.
Last edited by agor95 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Art wrote:
Robinhood46 wrote: It also helps us understand that when we have an amazingly brilliant idea that nobody has ever thought of, we're probably talking bollocks.

What Karl should have said was " A Brilliantly simple idea " that even a carpenter's boy could build . Then I would be more sure that he understood what he saw ! : )
Hi Art .. it's always bothered me why Karl wasn't more effusive about how B's. wheels worked - he had paid $4,000 for the privilege, and given the guy a job .. the only thing I've read about it is Frank Edwards saying Karl rushed back to his rooms to write an account of it, which hasn't been sourced or collaborated that this happened .. anyhoo - to me he had a lack of emotion/enthusiasm i.e. he didn't say it was " a brilliantly simple idea ", when we feel it must be ..

To me he was quite deadpan and just said it was easy to understand and simple to build ( paraphrased ) ..

I reconcile it this way - once he had seen the workings of the Merseburg runner he was underwhelmed, passe, not hugely impressed by the engineering components and complexity - iow's it failed to fire him up, not enough to heap platitudes on it and gush about the engineering principles employed ( unspectacular ) - perhaps they really were ho-hum ordinary, very simple indeed, just as he and B. said they were i.e. nothing to write home about in the least ..

But how they were arranged into a runner was what was special - and that was brilliantly simple because we haven't been able to fathom that arrangement as yet, but Karl doesn't even go that far - go figure ..

JMO's ..
Last edited by Fletcher on Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trev
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Trev »

"And in truth it now seems to me that the time is long overdue, now that I have achieved my goal, once known only to God, that I and the world should see this principle, in itself so simple, and yet at the same time so deeply hidden, of everlasting motion, described in total detail and in mathematical simplicity, in praise of God's boundless wisdom, and for the benefit of the entire world." DT 209
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Yes Trev .. thanks for that ..

" that I and the world should see this principle, in itself so simple, and yet at the same time so deeply hidden, of everlasting motion "

.. the principle of everlasting motion, which is so utterly simple, but also deeply hidden from mankind for so long ..

.. the parts were simple; the individual actions were simple; and when brought together produced an always OOB wheel i.e. everlasting motion once initiated - no one else had thought to combine their individual actions ( altho well known ) in this unique way, imo !

An analogy for me might be the buzz-saw wheel - I studied the parts and the story closely in the early days but was not fully convinced that it was a runner from the backstories - because after studying the parts it was reasonably obvious how it was supposed to fit together and the theory to how it might work - the available actions were limited, and well known - I could not see any potential to upset or find a workaround to the Laws of Mechanics, or Physics .. eventually I moved on, and let others try to make sense of it ..

I am convinced that B's. wheel parts are also commonplace - but how they are combined to give a continuous OB output is the workaround to the Laws of Mechanics and Physics - if I saw those parts disassembled on a table top, and had enough time to study them, I would expect the penny to drop sooner rather than later, imo ..
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Avancement du test excentrique:
J'ai du inverser les sens des biellettes pour des raisons de faisabilité par rapport aux matériels dont je disposais.
Il me reste les butées à mettre en place et le support d'axe de la roue à réaliser.
A suivre!!
J.B

Progress of eccentric test:
I had to reverse the direction of the rods for feasibility reasons compared to the equipment I had.
I still have the stops to put in place and the axle support of the wheel to make.
Stay tuned!!
J.B
Attachments
EXCENTRIQUE 2024 REA2.zip
(595.11 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Excentique 2.PNG
DSCN0422.JPG
Last edited by SHADOW on Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON