VORTEX TURBINE FLUID SYSTEM.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

savoniuspiral
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VORTEX TURBINE FLUID SYSTEM.

Post by savoniuspiral »

this system uses fluid that flows out of vortex spirals, the centrifugal force acting on the fluid in the vortex spirals, turns them at a faster rate than the main wheel they are connected to.
This creates a high volume flow as the main wheel turns.

The vortex 's turn independently, No gears connect them.
half of these vortex's turn in the opposite direction, "unsure if gyroscopic forces would hinder the rotation of the main wheel". if not!, they can all turn in the same direction.

The wheel would be similar to turning a balanced wheel, which would turn as the flow is sucked up into the lower vertical spiral intake that sits in a tank of fluid.

The Vortex wheel itself is not used to power other external systems that could affect its flow and cause the wheel to stall.

This designed version uses the output flow of the vortex's to turn a second turbine wheel. The high flow and pressure exiting the vortex's hit the blades of the turbine wheel.
The turbine wheel would be used to power external systems. e.g. a generator.

Valves are used to control the speed of the vortex's as well as another valve system ( not shown- still a work in progress) to control the speed of the vortex wheel. (so they don't run to destruction).

Still a work in progress, Also working on other variations that don't use the turbine wheel. It would use the flow being sucked into the system to power other systems.

Would it be possible for the flow exiting the vortex's to flow back to the center via a straight pipe, so the fluid can recirculate without using a tank ?

video links below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbD7gbGc7mA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkT1GrIKnxw
Attachments
105.jpg
102.jpg
alt-vort system2.jpg
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: VORTEX TURBINE FLUID SYSTEM.

Post by agor95 »

savoniuspiral wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:24 am this system uses fluid that flows out of vortex spirals, the centrifugal force acting on the fluid in the vortex spirals, turns them at a faster rate than the main wheel they are connected to.
This creates a high volume flow as the main wheel turns.
I can appreciate the work in building your animations through my simple & painful use of Blender.
As to converting them to YouTube videos. Well it would be great if you could put a topic of the method in the 'Off Topic' forum.
Then it would advance others presentation skills. Else it's there just in case members become inspired.

I considered this concept of vortex like paths etc.
In doing so I focused not of the Centrifugal Force but the Centripetal Force view.

The fluid within wants to fly off from the centre hub tangentially where ever it is at the time.
The first observation is the fluid does not suck more fluid into the pipe.
No the external pressure pushes the fluid.

High water pressure can move large objects via hydraulics.
Low pressure creates a vacuum there is no power in nothing; only the external pressure trying to fill it supplies the power.

For air that is atmospheric pressure.

If you think about how the fluid is pushed by the wall's of the pipe then how the fluid motion is changed in the process.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
savoniuspiral
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: VORTEX TURBINE FLUID SYSTEM.

Post by savoniuspiral »

True, Blender is painful, I'm still a novice.

Assume you meant how to animate the blender models ?
I could create a guide and videos that show how to animate objects. "would take some time".

finding it difficult to determine when to use centrifugal or centripetal force.
what is the correct terminology of mass that moves outwards on a spiral / screw path.

still confused, even after googling it.

if I understood correctly, the external air pressure at the inlet, restricts the flow, even if the main wheel is turning at high rpm. So the spiral screws won't be able to turn at a much higher rpm than the wheel speed, because the flow is limited by the external air pressure as the fluid enters lower pipe. (takes more effort to create a flow)
so the only way that a high flow is produced is if the tank had high air pressure and the vortex outlets where outside the tank ?

assumed that the difference in force e.g. over 125G, average force along the spiral screw length, at 500 rpm on a 1 meter radius main wheel, would still be able to produce a much higher flow rate, when compared to a 1 meter straight pipe replacing the vortex spirals.

what happens if the system is closed?
is it possible that the flow can return back to the wheel center and loop back to the entry point.
a straight return pipe would have a shorter distance, or a curved return pipe e.g. an arithmetic spiral, which aids the flow back to center but at a cost, it would place a back-force onto the mainwheel.

Cheers, SS