Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

pstroud
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Your own website

Post by pstroud »

Graham,

I manage 3 websites for non-profit organizations and businesses. They are all hosted at Biz Land www.bizland.com . I've been very pleased with the services they off and their tech support. Prices start at 6.95/mo and it gives you a professional look w/o the pop-up adds.

I've also found MS FrontPage sofware to be nice to use in managing the websites and publishing them. You can use their their free "themes" and buy more professional "themes" to give your website a professional appearance.

Preston.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Hey pstroud, you're paying 3 x too much! As posted on the previous page, check out http://www.visionplateau.com - 500MB space for only $1.99/mth and great service.
SeaWasp
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SeaWasp »

I recently have joined up with Global Domains International (GDI). I managed to virtually pick out my own Domain Name, www.spiros.ws !

So in a nutshell you get;

* Your own domain name
* Plenty of web space (100 Mb)
* 10 email addresses
* 7 day free trial
* Easy Website Builder or FTP
* Only $10.00 monthly

GDI have the monopoly on the Dot.WS domain names, so if you have had problems getting the web site address you really want, then I can only recommend this highly! Global Domains International has impeccable credentials, this global business attracts people all over the world!

Now it's probably not as cheap as Bills offering, but there are other fringe benefits as well. For instance, every person that signs up under you, you get a $1.00 commission from them, and their subsequent signups! This goes on for 5 levels! So, it wouldn't take much to quickly recoup your costs and virtually pay nothing!

Others have even turned this incentive into a great work from home business, earning residual income over time! Worth a look into!
You can check out this opportunity here:
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/my.dhtml?sponsor=spiroslamba

I haven't modified my web page at this stage yet, as I am working on a suitable layout for my drafting business. I plan to offer my services worldwide. GDI's standard web page is on for the meantime.
The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.