New Feature: Blogs (flame war)

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

AgingYoung
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: New feature: Blogs

Post by AgingYoung »

I'd like to thank all the folks with their highly retarded reputations for participating in this conceptual art project. I don't think a finer job could have been done if it were planned in demonstrating the point that power outside or above authority creates chaos. There is no meaning outside of context. Although this was just virtual had it been a real life example I think it's clear I would either be in a reeducation camp or fed to the lions. For that reason I caution you to not try this in real life at home.

<roll credits>
  • Authority figure
  • ......The ovyboy from downunder, Bill
  • Useful idiot number one
  • ......My butt and yours, (Ralph)
  • Useful idiot number two
  • ......People eating Commander coylo of the IRA
  • Bit part
  • ......umm, umm good Jim the Mitch
Hats off to the whole crew. You did a fine job demonstrating how you'd be if you actually did have real power. You were real, gentlemen, very convincing. Now get a life.

Gene
Last edited by AgingYoung on Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Working Model 2DImage
[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

... and that should just about do it...
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

ovyyus,

[... and that should just about do it...]

Don't hold your breath, most self righteous limelight ego seekers insist on an encore whether the audience asks for it or not.

Ralph
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Not referring to Gene's options Ralph - he's made his decision.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

re: New Feature: Blogs (flame war)

Post by scott »

OK Gene. I posted a topic about the new blog feature and got 5 pages of flame war because of you. During that time I said:
scott wrote:I do have the ultimate authority here on Besslerwheel.com. Is this all just an exercise to see how far you can push it?
I should have banned you long ago. The ball is in your court. Make amends or bye bye.
It is up to you. Please remember you are now on a hair trigger.

I guess you thought I was just joking around. I wasn't. With your last post, you have made your decision. Goodbye Gene. You are permanently banned from the forum.

And this topic is locked.