An Idea without Proof

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: An Idea without Proof

Post by ken_behrendt »

Ralph wrote:
Simply take any of Ken's past designs and turn the page to a 45 degree angle and ask your self does this make it a runner?
Actually, most of my past designs would have been "runners" IF I had solved the problem of getting 100% drive weight restoration after 45° of CW rotation. Apparently, while it is quite easy to obtain nearly horizontal shifting of a weight at the 3:00 position, it is a different matter to make it restore itself to its starting or "neutral" position by the time it reaches 4:30. I now accept that this is not physically possible and am off in search of different approaches.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Post by bluesgtr44 »

GO KEN!

Steve
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
racer270
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by racer270 »

a coil spring , in the center of the pivot point too expand and contract.." articulate " , maybe add a geared interaction at the pivot points.....?

just my 2 cents for the day...gordy

ok....-----_____ shoot it down guys.....gordy

ps. and there was this one...
Attachments
Mail0009.JPG
PC250005__2_.JPG
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Gordy...

Posting a photograph of a WM2D model on your PC's monitor is not the best way to present your design and is probably the reason you not getting much feedback on your idea.

After you finish the WM2D model, simply press Alt + Print Screen or Ctrl + Print Screen. That will temporarily store the screen image in ClipBoard memory. Next, Open the Paint program and left click File>Save As and when the Save as box appears pick a Desktop folder to put the image in, give it a file name, and select either JPEG or GIF as the file type and then left click Save. If you do not have the MS Paint program on your hard drive, then you can probably download it for free from some site on the web. Also, there are usually other graphics programs included with a PC that can do the same job of helping you Save your WM2D model image files in a Desktop folder prior to sharing them on the board.

Now when you are using the Post Editor page on this Discussion Board and want to add a image of a WM2D model you've made, just left click the Browse button at the bottom of the post text field, Open the folder on you Desktop containing the image of the model, select the model, and, finally, left click Add Attachment.

This is all very easily once you get the hang of it.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Even though it is a photograph, is is a very nice design.
The velocity graph look very familiar, so there is no need to shoot it down: it's going to zero all by itself.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---