John Collins Working Wheel Design

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: John Collins Working Wheel Design

Post by ken_behrendt »

Uh oh! It looks like Scott is going to have to ban another IP address! I was also suspicious about the acorns...seemed like too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.

However, perhaps, Scott has mellowed a bit during Robert's absence and might allow him to return as Oak this time? Obviously, if Oak is Robert, then he feels a strong need to participate in this Discussion Board. If it is Robert, then it might be best for him to admit it, apologize (again!) for whatever past infractions got him booted out, and then try to behave better this third time around.

But, that decision is up to Scott to make since this his Discussion Board...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Uh oh! It looks like Scott is going to have to ban another IP address!
And ROB-in wood is going to have to buy another card. Robert it looks like this is going to get expensive for you.
coylo

Post by coylo »

Ken, sometimes I really wish you would grow a backbone.
We gave Robert a second chance but he threw it back in our face....and now you want to give him a third....?
He was an unstable parasite that contributed zilch in a 67 page thread and offered absolutely nothing to the forum in general.

When someone gets banned..... they're banned, banned ..... banned!

...just my humble opinion.
Last edited by coylo on Thu May 04, 2006 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Ken, I think you need to re-read woody's posts - he obviously hasn't come back because, "he feels a strong need to participate in this Discussion Board", rather he feels a strong need to denigrate John's efforts. On top of that he's still lying and cheating - Duh.

I see no change in him at all. Coylo is right.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

I can see your points, fellow wheel wizards, but, maybe, however, we should treat the situation like the game of baseball...three strikes before an offending member is permanently banned with no hope of ever being re-admitted into the board's membership. And, of course, the price of the first and second re-admissions would be a very sincere public apology to the rest of the membership for whatever infractions were committed. Didn't someone once write that "to err is human, but to forgive is divine..."? Maybe, after eating humble pie a second time, his posts here would be more meaningful and polite...

Anyway, I do agree that it should be up to John to start a thread to discuss his latest version of what Bessler's secret mechanism could be...IF he chooses to divulge it at all. I think he will, though, and I am eagerly looking forward to seeing what he has come up with.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Ken, then he's already had his 3 chances.

1) rks... something or other
2) Torque... sneaker
3) Querc... whatever

It's a no-brainer mate.