An idea that is worth your time.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Paul
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: An idea that is worth your time.

Post by Paul »

Sorry Ken but we cannot know what Bessler used inside his wheel :-))
.....it could, for instance, really be this.

Edit: Personally I think that LustInBlack's idea, if it is not the solution, is something very near the solution.

Paul
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Paul : I hope you are right .. ;]

Here, I come back with some updates !

Interestingly, a mistake in my design made a surprising self-sustained oscillation !!

I tried to create slots that would move the weights out of the way of the arms to fix the synchronization problem .

By doing this, there was more weight on the outside of the wheel (For instance, let's talk about the left wheel ; weights are the left were heavier than at the right because of the arrangement, that caused the wheel to try to get balance if the wheel was not connected with the arms to the other) .

When connected with the arms, the beginning of the simulation made the 2 wheels spin according to what I expected, but at a certain point, like 2 seconds, the arms lost the weights of the left wheel, and that caused the wheels to enter an oscillating state.

They oscillate, and it looks to me that it can be a long long long time before they stop .. I'll let them run all day/night to test this.

There is Friction on all bearings, and air resistance..

As you can see in the image, the acceleration and speed of wheel Right, is not linear ..

It looks to me like a chaotic formula .. And that, for me, is a sign of success, because it seems that, when a system is not in equilibrium, it is in a chaotic state .. [- That is a bit off-topic, but I also happen to study chaotic phenomena -]

So we have two wheels here, one (the left) that is trying to get it's state of balance, but fails because the other wheel, wants also to get to balance, but by getting it's balance it disturbs the left wheel with a greater leverage ratio, different speed and that causes the two wheels to try to reach balance perpetually..

At Least, that is what I think is going on!

Again, I need your opinions...
Attachments
PM_Oscillation.JPG
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

LIB asked:
You said you don't think this is the Bessler principle!? .. Why !?
The problem with it is that it is not compact enough to fit within a one-directional rotating wheel with a very large diameter to thickness ratio. There would also be the additional problem of having to have a complex set of gears within the drum to transfer the motion of the two rotating discs into a single torque that could be applied to the wheel's axle.

So, no, I still do not think this is what Bessler used. But, it is, however, interesting and I hope you can make something from it that leads to continuous motion of the two neighboring wheels.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Update, still working on this design, since it's producing very intriguing results ..

I cannot simulate the desired solutions to my problems, the program is just too slow for whatever reason . .

I am still trying to find a way to synch everything, which is tougher than one may think . .

I also successfully converted the mecanism to a simple wheel inside wheel .. Instead of using two symetrical system ..

This way, it's simpler and I thought it would simulate faster.. well, it's faster, but when I try to add parts, it's slows down, and that's beginning to bug me ..

Anyways, physical construction on the way ..

Look at MT55 .. There is just 1 thing missing in it and it's almost the same mecanism I am making .. .
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

My ideas about MT thus far.

MT130 to MT135 are very interesting to me, because they are ideas I came about when trying to solve my problem .. .

The most interesting one : MT135

MT124 : H and I parts, were part of solution tried too ..

MT137 and MT138 : An "harmonic" scale, that specifies what ratios will work .

I believe that the answer was found at about MT130, the rest are not wheels, but they are clues .