I need everyones input on this one

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

P.T.
Dabbler
Dabbler

I need everyones input on this one

Post by P.T. »

I have to admit I am new to this idea of fuelless energy generation. There is so much information on the web - I just need some direction. I find the subject matter to be highly intreging and therefore would like the input from this community. My question is - is there such a machine that I could buy or build that would provide me with enough fueless energy to power my home? If no such machine currently exists who would be closest to to having something market ready?
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: I need everyones input on this one

Post by ovyyus »

No known design works; Probably everyone at the same distance to a solution :P
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Welcome P.T. ...

Sadly, most of the current field of perpetual motion devices, free energy systems, etc. consists of anecdotal tales of past devices whose performances amazed witnesses and gathered momentary local attention for their inventors.

Probably all known cases, with the sole exception of Bessler's inventions, can be dismissed as hoaxes, misinterpretations of test results, etc.

I am firmly convinced that if any device is ever demonstrated that does output usable energy to the environment, then that device will actually be converting the mass of its parts into the energy that it outputs. And, of course, I am convinced that this is the way Bessler's wheels worked.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
P.T.
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by P.T. »

So S.E.G. was a hoax? Like I said I am new to this concept, yes naive, but outrageously mesmerized. Do you put any stock into the manipulation of magnetic forces? And again I am terribly naive but I am intrigued by the physical forces and the balanced order of reaction and reaction that does not seem to apply to gravity. Correct me if I am wrong but don't we have to conquer or ad least address (to some extent) the gravitational pull on the upward moving side of the wheel. Or am I just focusing in the wrong area?
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

P.T. wrote:So S.E.G. was a hoax?
Yes.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

P.TA. asked:
Do you put any stock into the manipulation of magnetic forces? And again I am terribly naive but I am intrigued by the physical forces and the balanced order of reaction and reaction that does not seem to apply to gravity.
Since Bessler seemed to have been able to use the attractive force of gravity to make a self-moving wheel, then, in principle, one should also be able to make a self-moving wheel that uses magnetic forces. This is because gravitational and magnetic forces both obey the same type of "inverse square" law with regards to their change in intensity with distance.

However, rather than start out trying to make a permanent magnetic motor, I think that one should begin by trying to figure out how Bessler's wheels worked with gravity. Then, once that slight detail is out of the way, we can see if the principle involved could be applied to a magnetic motor of some sort.

A permanent magnetic motor would have many advantages over a Bessler type gravity wheel. It could be far smaller and deliver more power. Also, it could operate in any orientation with respect to the Earth's gravity field.

I have tried many different types of magnetic motor designs in the past and none of them ever worked. Now, I restrict myself solely to finding the solution to Bessler's wheels. That solution will, in my opinion, be the key that opens the door to a far wider free energy technology.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Ken,

With wind, the principle is to have less surface area on one side of the turbine and more resistance on the other to turn .

With gravity, it's the lever principle, more distance a weight to one side.

With magnetic, what can be used to get this advantage?!.. According to the perendev motor, it looks like the angle of the magnet create the effect . . .

I am not sure, do you have an idea different than this !? ..

I ask this, because, maybe a concept for a gravity wheel could turn with magnetism by replacing the weights with strong magnets ..

In my opinion, if we can do it with wind, we can do it with another unidrectional force ..

By magnetism seems to me very non-linear ..

Maybe the key is to shape the field to be more linear .. .