Denny Klein

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

graham
Devotee
Devotee

Denny Klein

Post by graham »

Check out Denny Klein. He seems to have something going here.
It's not gravity power but a new gas, HHO from water.

http://tampatrib.com/Business/MGBKD7YQIGE.html

Graham
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: Denny Klein

Post by ken_behrendt »

One of the biggest challenges facing hydrogen fuel cells is storing the gas. To meet today's driving requirements, it would take a lot more hydrogen than can now be stored safely in a vehicle. Klein's HHO is made on-demand and mixed directly with the gasoline in the engine at slightly more pressure than is currently there.
I do not see how his electrolyzer is supposed to reduce our use of energy. One must still provide the device with electricity for it to generate hydrogen and oxygen. And then adding freshly generated hydrogen to our gasoline would still require us to use gasoline.

Of course, if he could demonstrate that the hydrogen made from water by the use of, say, a five cents worth of electricity double the mileage one got from a gallon of gasoline, then I'd say he had something revolutionary.

But, so far, I do not see anything revolutionary here...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
graham
Devotee
Devotee

re: Denny Klein

Post by graham »

One must still provide the device with electricity for it to generate hydrogen and oxygen. And then adding freshly generated hydrogen to our gasoline would still require us to use gasoline.
I agree with you Ken, it would depend on the efficiency of his system to generate the gas.
It's an interesting gas though since it is only said to be cool to the touch until the flame hits metal etc;

http://www.zpenergy.com/modules.php?nam ... e&sid=1473

Graham