Forum Index
BesslerWheel.com
Discussion Board

Log inLog in RegisterRegister SearchSearch BlogsBlogs Blog NewsBlog News PollsPolls FAQFAQ FAQWiki
Forum Index
try to appreciate...

Page 1 of 32 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
murilo
Addict
Addict

Total Words: 194,666

Acknowledged  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

...to the mind of others, you may learn!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3163263343187879320&hl=en

I also appreciate how do others have enough time...
regs. M.

murilo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

ok... no more unanswered msgs.

LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Total Words: 131,783

Acknowledged  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Nice, useless, but it's art so it's beautiful and makes me smile.

Changes my mind because I'm tired of feeding the dead beef.

murilo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Thanks for your consideration.
Who's that dead beef? Yourself? Your alived body and personality?
At least, hardly pessimistic.
Regs. M.
( sorry for the above quotes.)

LustInBlack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

As odd your question is, I will however answer respecfully ..

The dead beef is the wheel ..

The wheel isn't proved yet, and so considered dead .

I'm feeding it, figuratively, which means I'm putting life into it, someday, the dead beef will come back to life.

8]

graham
Devotee
Devotee

Total Words: 76,468

None  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

The King is dead.

Long live the King.

murilo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Truly saying, I'm glad the beef is the wheel, a much fair appreciation.

To look for the wheel, or some other PM, is just like to shew an eternally tastefull gum... An adventure.

Many of those we know are satisfied to shew just to tasteless pure rubber gums.

So, let's keep the dead King's body in good conditions...
regs. M.

murilo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Take a look.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxnHJoyrQpM&mode=related&search=

I do appreciate to a good idea!

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Total Words: 847,972

Respected  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Thanks Murilo .. it's a good idea half completed unfortunately. For those who are wondering what is happening. While the weight/float falls under gravity via the chain, it turns a generator producing electricity. After release it floats to the top of the column of water & stops there.

The column of water is held there by atmospheric pressure & a vacuum at the top of the closed pipe. Transferring the float across to the chain again is the devil in the detail. They could shut off the pipe with a butterfly valve & open the top to get the weight/float out but some water would be lost.

I guess they are hoping that the electricity produced in the descent is sufficient to pump that escaped water back up to the top of the column as replacement or to pump the air out the top of the cylinder so that atmospheric pressure pushes the water in behind it to replace it that way ?

Unfortunately when you create a vacuum the whole column must be lifted by several inches or alternatively they pump up the replacement volume the height of the cylinder via a connecting pipe & in at the top. Either way it takes the same amount of energy imo.

murilo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

You see, for me is a pleasure to appreciate good ideas, specially if they are steel ''going on''.
One must see that *many* floating bodies are falling with the chain as potential and many others are inside that tube, also as float potential.
- Valvules must be used...
- Another paralel tube may receive an water excess, as communicating tube, for partial replacement...
- Better would be experiment to draw a set just like a piston at top, as two tubes, one inside to the other, that at each floating ''shot'' would naturally free to top body by a single window.
This project is just fine and forces one to think about.
regs. M.

murilo

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

... try...

http://www.pmmh.espci.fr/~jbico/Research_pt.html

( the bad portuguese may be translated, but the links are ok for english readers )

murilo

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

This one is not to loose, absolutely!

http://tesladownunder.com

Regards,
M.R.F.
Agent 00e
"Either learn the truth or die" -- Aut

I wish I could know this guy. regs. M.

LustInBlack

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Insane!

I've been playing with high voltage too .. It's all fun and games until you get shocked. ;P

murilo

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Competition never rests!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGFhr5uY3Yc

regs. M.

murilo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: re: try to appreciate... Reply with quote Report Post to Admin

Page 1 of 32 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Jump to: