A Gravity Wheel using 360 degrees???

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: A Gravity Wheel using 360 degrees???

Post by Ant »

No trick, I do not touch the arms. I only touch the outer rim of the wheel, on both counter clockwise and clockwise versions.

I am nowhere near the closing arm. The arm closes by gravity at a predetermined point. Gravity alone opens the arm at an equal an opposite point.

If you can see a trick then that's -1 to me for filming at the wrong angle.

Dam....

Here is a jpg red showing the arm locations, blue where the missing arms should be located.
Attachments
Red = arm location.
<br />Blue = missing arms.
Red = arm location.
Blue = missing arms.
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

I watched your video again and again. Okay, it seems serious. BUT it really doesn't seem to turn better CW. It is the same in both directions.

Otherwise, from a video it is difficult to estiminate if there's a little difference between the two directions.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

It may look the same but there is a definite difference in the force I had to apply to go counter clockwise relative to clockwise. In the finished version it may well rotate both ways because of the seen displacement.

I have made a 'Blue Peter' model to satisfy my curiosity, in making this prototype there were no suitable premises, engineering skills, precision machinery and in hindsight I used unsuitable materials (the brass bars I used were too soft).

The point really is... if my prototype can work this well, relatively speaking a badly constructed effort, then it MUST be worth investment of time, skills, and perhaps funding from government to a facility with the resources to build and it will work.

With proper testing, the mechanics of the length to rotation ratio can be applied to magnetic square waves. Anti-gravity can be obtained from the minimum application where minimum e=0*8^2 or 0*4^3.

Even the science fiction series Stargate Atlantis implies a link between a Zero Point Module (ZPM) and a magic 3 square, I've seen a repeat recently on sky TV.

I'm just fed up with sitting on a clip of video since 15 July 2004, 21:20:46 just because it has a number of 666 = 6*111, that could be the futures beast of burden.

Anybody wanna try and patent minimum e=mc^2?

Or patent 360 degrees as meaning 36 squares in a square, within each square there are four more equal squares. On closer examination each individual empty square can be identified as quadrants 1+2+3+4=10 therefore within one square is 10. 10*36=360. The empty 3^2 frame of the smaller four squares also has a total sum of 36, 0+1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8.

I think not!!!

Ant
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

An example of the real scale and weight can be found here.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/813798/gravity_wheel_arm/
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

The energy equation is e=mc².
Using only incrementing whole numbers I changed it to:

e=c²(mass=sum of start number to end number)/c

Ant
Attachments
Speed of light represented in a Magic 7 Square.
Speed of light represented in a Magic 7 Square.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

5th October 2007
Vatican paper set to clear Knights Templar

Prof Frale said: "I could not believe it when I found it. The paper was put in the wrong archive in the 17th century."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... can105.xml
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Back again same old idea.

Math
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b3qikFk9wwc

12 arm version now under construction from scratch, have enough bars to complete it from my old attempts (2,976 1/4 inch bars 31 varied lengths needed).
Hopefully learnt from construction errors I've made in the past.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OuTJN2B0lhg

My new try should will be complete by the end of December...

Has anyone been successful in making a working one while I've been away? Chas Campbell was the last I heard, which after a search found it to be marked as non sequitur.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Greetings Antony

I see you have made some better scissor jacks. I have made some as well. The number one problem off all gravity wheels are the reset to get through the kill zone 5:30 to 9:00 in a clockwise spin.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Hi Alan

How long did you make them?

Were they the same length or incremented?

I now increment them according to the minimum magic 4 square relative to the inch.

Note in the video I hold the large bit - that points to the axle.
That is the fixing point I intend to fit them to the wheel, which when complete will be made of perspex.

It will not oscillate much, just enough to open to alter the arm from weight to wave to weight thence causing a imbalance relative to the axle.

As shown in the video it is at this angle that gravity opens/closes the 'arm'.

I have toyed with a roller idea.
Fixed the large end top hole and made the large end bottom hole fitted with a roller which goes up. And visa-versa but that attracts more friction than I want.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Hi ant, nice work. It all takes time this wheel construction, and patience! Well done on the scissor jacks.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Pity about my sanity :) but thanks, I think you can imagine the mechanism sliding/dropping then banging the circumference or stops as it closes to crunch up and form a weight again, perhaps scraping the sides of the wheel on equal and opposite sides...

The 3, 4 and 5 magic squares are known as the saturn, jupiter and mars squares. If you check out the math all three are in the design.

Also to comply with my stargrail theme - the plot of 12 disciples sold out for 30 pieces of silver - silver could be changed to sliver the main component to the device.

Three in one - Pythagorean Triangle² with the same length sum. The three squares have three different start and end numbers.

Died on the X, PI-rate, yard arms blah blah blah... I could go on, but it sounds mad, I'll think I will wait until it's made and working.

By the way...
I predict that it will not need a push to start, it will just turn when upright and unrestrained. I think it will need at least one restraining pin on the arms to enable a stopping control.

I hope the 0 start number in the 4² doesn't mean 0 energy, in which case the next level won't be until the 12 arms are extended to 60 squares, now that would take another couple of months plus loads of money.

The mechanism when long, open and loose enough - like my old one (now in pieces) - could be made to arc nearly enough to 'eat it's tail'.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

The mechanism when long, open and loose enough - like my old one (now in pieces) - could be made to arc nearly enough to 'eat it's tail'.
Here are 12 arms x 7 square all connected and arced to look like an ouroboros.
Attachments
Here are 12 x 7 square all connected and arced.
Here are 12 x 7 square all connected and arced.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

...and flat on the grass.
Attachments
ouroboros flat on the grass.
ouroboros flat on the grass.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Ant,
congratulations for your beautifull job!
I would like to have 1/3 of your hand skills!
regs.
Cicada.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Thanks but talking of hands, I am not used to this kind of work and my fingers are shot, cut up by the brass so I'm taking the weekend off.

If you are interested in my latest update published tonight check out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmHwVWYBDY