What does this do?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

FunWithGravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

What does this do?

Post by FunWithGravity »

I'm sure my calculations are way off, and i'm not considering something or using the right variable but i was told that in order to understand how PM worked i must first understand this.

SO i built it and wanted to know how it worked, obviously the mechanism needs some pegs to stop the arm from swinging wildly out at the 6 o'clock position. But it the person who wanted me to understand this could explain further i will make modifications until it works to his/ and my understanding.

both weights are 700grams, 2"diameter, one has its center, 11" from axle on the wheel and the other is 13" from center(axle) on the arm.
Attachments
p-motion
p-motion
KAS
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: What does this do?

Post by KAS »

FWG,

This is a simple experiment that illustrates where the effect of a mass is felt in relation to its pivoting point.

The fact that the weighted arm is pivoted on the right hand side as no consequence as the effect of the weight if felt on the left.

It is as if the weight is pinned to the wheel where it is shown.

It provided us with a basic understanding that sub systems need not be pivoted in the area where its influence is required.

Kas
“We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.�

Quote By Max Planck father of Quantum physics 1858 - 1947
FunWithGravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: What does this do?

Post by FunWithGravity »

So then it should spin to the left? i hope