It Came Out of the Fraud Column

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

It Came Out of the Fraud Column

Post by axel »

To signify my contempt for PM know-it-alls, I will, in due course, be making an important announcement here in the fraud section.

Axel
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Why not now~?
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

If not NOW, then WHEN?

Just what is considered a PM know-it-all?

Do you mean the scientific community that thinks they know everything?

Or are you referring to members of this forum that have spent years investigating and researching PM with an open mind and are probably the most knowledgeable people in the world concerning Perpetual Motion?

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: It Came Out of the Fraud Column

Post by rlortie »

axel,

Not exactly sure of what you are fishing for, other than to see who responds, thus considering themselves PM-know-it alls.

To my knowledge there is only one person who publicly claims and is recognized as a PM professional expert. Specifically gravity wheels. You will find him listed at Sterling Allen's Overunity.com, or better yet do a Google search for Dr. Peter Lindemann. If you do so, delete the Dr. and just copy and paste; Peter Lindemann.

Although I have never known him to openly cast his presence on this forum, I am certain that there are a number of members aware or know him.

I am sure that Doctor Lindemann will be interested in your announcement.

Ralph
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

edit
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

overt claims always end this way.
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

...like a B grade movie title - rarely lives up to the pre-release hype :D
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

I think he realized he was 3 days late for April Fool's and deleted his post.... ;)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Wow. I've really learned who my friends aren't going to be.

Anybody know the meaning of "due course" besides me?

"I think he realized he was 3 days late for April Fool's and deleted his post.... ;)" Steve don't you also post as "Winkle" and "Bluestgr". I thought that having multiple accounts was a foul of some sort.

Yall's have a nice day. It is tough not being in the know.

Axel
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

I know everything except PM, which explains why I'm still here. PM escapes me, but I understand you axel in due course will make an announcement. Can anyone think of anyone who doesn't know all there is to know about PM? Anyone coming to a different conclusion than has been reached so far will, of course, be the first know it all.
L505
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by L505 »

To understand perpetual motion, should one not look at a prime working example first?

The universe, has been moving since who knows when, and continues to move, perpetually, no matter who dies or who lives. Why is the universe perpetual, and even if the universe is only virtually perpetual (in reality it could "stop" at a certain time down the road, but that is besides the point), then why cannot we tap in to the universe and take advantage of its virtual perpetual-ness while it is here?
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

I was thinking of putting a lasso around the moon!

All jokes aside. I have been looking at the shapes of galaxies etc to see if the shape of motion provides any hints. So good point. Orbits tend to be elliptical. Some galaxies are spiral. But no clues so far.

Welcome to BesslerWheel.
L505
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by L505 »

I was thinking about putting a gearing system inside a glass of water, to trap the movement of the molecules and convert it into a macroscopic energy that we can use as humans. i.e. a lasso around the molecules.

Gearing in to the water would mean that the molecules would have to slow down to keep the gear spinning, causing the formation of ice or cooler water.The ice could be disposed of, and the sun could then heat up the ice on the pavement or wherever the ice was pooped out of the engine. More water would be gotten, by stopping at a river.. and yes more ice would be created over and over again. But more ice would be melted by the sun on the pavement, etc. etc.

Tapping into molecular motors (i.e. a cup of water) does not violate laws of conservation, it simply taps into the energy we already have available: moving molecules that are firing around. Where do these molecules that are darting around get their movement from, and why do they not decay and break down like our engines and electronics do? Molecules are the perfect machinery in that they do not wear down ( as far as I know.. possibly they do over billions of years ). Again, virtually, an infinite energy source available to us - but they are hard to tap into today with our current knowledge.

Water is a machine, as are other substances that we take for granted daily.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

True,

everything is moving. Even if something is sitting perfectly still, its reference frame is moving, eg at an extreme, the earth, solar system, galaxy. Energy sources are everywhere. It's just a matter of tapping into them.

As to what causes Brownian Motion? Maybe Wiki can give you some help. But if you are going to tap into Brownian Motion, you may as well tap into solar energy with a solar panel. At least you'll get something useable.