How this was supposed to work?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Madmax
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How this was supposed to work?

Post by Madmax »

Hi all, old and new ones :-)

It's been a long time since my last post. But I didn't forget the matter. I did a lot of work and simulations. My humble conviction is that Bessler must have invented some way to lift bigger weights using smaller counterweights and cross-jack.

Arguments:
1. Machine standing still was balanced.
2. Machine could rotate in both directions.
3. Almost all MT drawings show some weights lifting the others.
4. MT-138 too: we can see smaller guys with smaller anwil and bigger guys with bigger anwil. Cross-jack with the flash up is also visible there.
5. Simple lifting mechanism inside the wheel needed some time to move weights, so the wheel couldn't rotate too fast. To avoid overspeed Bessler used pendulums, common speed and time (clocks) regulators in XVIII century. After several tours machine reached its maximum speed and didn't accelerate.
6. There is a mention that small weights played important role.
7. Lifting bigger weight by the smaller is the most practical way to build a PMM.

I invite everybody who agrees with this arguments to cooperation in solving the Bessler's PMM riddle. I will present some interesting drawings and ideas. It will take some time (few weeks, I'm working out of my country and far from my computer). I believe that cross-jacks are the key to the solution and hope that some of you will start to be interesting in it.

Greets,
Madmax
murilo
Addict
Addict

re: How this was supposed to work?

Post by murilo »

Wellcome back, Madmax!
I'm a 3D believer, but would like to see what you have.
Don't forget to send your photo at ''rouges''.
Saludos!
Murilo
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

I think we are all interested - but we've explored just about every method known to man ...

I believe the secret is knowing how to raise a heavy mass with a lighter mass - few would disagree. But a simple lever will not work - we simply trade vertical for horizontal, so nothing is gained, and friction means something is always lost.

There has to be simple secret that we are all missing. I urge people to consider the effect the Eric Laithwaite found and demonstrated to the Royal Society in the 1970's and was shunned by the ignnorant stuffed shirts of his day. (Or was he silenced on purpose).

Simply put - Eric found that when a gyroscope precesses, it's possible for it to be rotated against the pull of gravity with very little effort. Consider these words from the man himself ...
'The first thing I wanted to find out was how I could lift a 50 pound wheel in one hand. So we set out to try to reproduce this as a hands-off experiment. Then we tackled the problem of lack of centrifugal force and the experiments were telling us that there was less centrifugal force than there should be. Meanwhile I started to do the theory. We devised more and more sophisticated experiments until, not long ago, we cracked it.'

The real breakthrough came, said Laithwaite, when they realised that a precessing gyroscope could move mass through space. 'The spinning top showed us that all the time, but we couldn't see it. If the gyroscope does not produce the full amount of centrifugal force on its pivot in the centre then indeed you have produced mass transfer
This seems as good as any avenue to explore ...
Madmax
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: How this was supposed to work?

Post by Madmax »

Saludos!!

Here are some samples of my research. I believe that cross-jack has hidden possibilities to explore. And I will read some informations about Laithwaite effect. This looks interessant too.
Attachments
This is one of my experiments with weights and levers. Two smaller weights should raise the bigger.
This is one of my experiments with weights and levers. Two smaller weights should raise the bigger.
I'm doing lots of questions like this.
I'm doing lots of questions like this.