Kenneth Claypool's Gravity Propelled Generator by Preston Stroud

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

pstroud
Aficionado
Aficionado

Kenneth Claypool's Gravity Propelled Generator by Preston St

Post by pstroud »

Friends,

I want to share another perpetual motion patent application replication that I built. It is based on Kenneth Claypool's Gravity Propelled Generator based on a swinging pendulum. It is pattent application 11/649,457. Based on the patent application, the device has a pendulum that has a base connected to wheels that role on a rail. As the pendulum swings, the base / wheels will roll on the rail to an opposite stop and then the pendulum will swing back up high where it started. the moving base of the pendulum is supposed to allow the pendulum to regain its strength for the next swing and run perpetually.

My numerous test results showed it did not work. However there are 3 variables to adjust. Mybe one of you with working model experience can model this simple device and test various options with rail stop length, pendulum length and pendulum weight. Maybe you can find the right combination and share your results.

Here is the link to a you-tube video on my test: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoWLuO9jSY0

Attached are pictures and the patent.

Preston Stroud
Attachments
Preston Stroud's replication of kenneth Claypool's perpetual motion generator pendulum device
Preston Stroud's replication of kenneth Claypool's perpetual motion generator pendulum device
US20080001579 Claypool Pendulum renewable free energy.pdf
Kenneth Claypool's gravity propelled generator perpetual motion pendulum device patent
(74.09 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

re: Kenneth Claypool's Gravity Propelled Generator by Presto

Post by Tarsier79 »

Looking at the PDF, I would say the "trolley" would have to move aprox the same distance as the length as the pendulum. Also the Pendulum weight would have to be dramatically increased to cause it to fall straight down, pushing the trolley over to the stop.

Here's a sim, it seems CF is the killer in this design.

I also like the reference to the beer, I think the inventor may have had a bit too much when he applied for this patent.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

re: Kenneth Claypool's Gravity Propelled Generator by Presto

Post by Art »

Hi Preston, I like your work .

You might consider changing the pendulum ball bearing wheels (that roll on the rail) to friction rollers fixed to the pendulum . As the pendulum swings , the base rolls itself towards the stop by approximately a quarter of the circumferance of the roller. Distance between the stops would be half the circumferance of the roller . Would probably require a roller of a diam of about 100mm .
The stops could be changed to roller bearings of the same diam as the pendulum rollers . When the roller impacts the "stop" it is impacting a roller bearing which prevent the roller from receiving a back torque .This would be necessary to prevent loss of momentum by the roller "pivot".

Loss of momentum in the pendulum , you would expect to be minimal .

But will the movement of the pendulum pivot increase the momentum of the pendulum swing ? .

Over to you :)

Regards Art .
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !