Yet another

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Patrick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Yet another

Post by Patrick »

Although not a bessler wheel design; I thought it would be interesting to post yet another basic fraud. Ovyyus hasn't bashed anything lately so I thought he might appreciate this.
Enjoy:

http://www.mcqueenmachine.com/index.html
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Yet another

Post by ovyyus »

'Bash' seems an indelicate description. Some people have feelings you know :D
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Ovyyus,

Yea 'bash' may be a little strong.

I on the other hand feel more at ease making a charitable donation! Just as soon as he sends me his checking account and bank routing numbers.

What was the date on that patent? August of 2006, where has he been hiding for the last two years?

Ralph
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

It appears that Dennis Lee has added another patent to his list! I ran into this over on jlnlabs...

System and process for improving engine performance
Posted by: "Stefan Sundström"
Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:47 am (PDT)
United States Patent 7,389,753
Lee June 24, 2008

Inventors: Lee; Dennis (Newfoundland, NJ)
Appl. No.: 11/898,671
Filed: September 14, 2007
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

A new twist on the Nigerian scam??? Received the following post in my junk mail box today. Any takers?
I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: sgtkellyhop1@yahoo.com

- The Illinois State Organization, established 1977 by the Multi-Million groups and now supported by the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS), United Nations Organization (UNO) and the European Union (EU) was conceived with the objective of human growth ,educational, and community development. To celebrate the 28th anniversary program, The Illinois State Organization in conjunction with the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS), United Nations Orga nization (UNO) and the European Union (EU) is giving out a yearly donation of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar. These specific Donations/Grants will be awarded to 100 lucky international recipients worldwide; in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans. At least you to develop a part of your environment should use 15% of the awarded funds. This is a yearly program, which is a measure of universal development strategy. Contact Office: illinois.usa.org@illinois.usa.com Thanks Ms Kelly Hopson
If anyone on this forum could enlighten me on Ms Kelly Hopson, it will be appreciated.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Ralph,

send me $10,000 and I'll let you know!

D
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Ralph, Ms Kelly Hopson is actually a 250lb black man wearing a genuine gold Rolex and frilly womens underwear.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Received the following post via 'Arrache' contact link back in July. I ignored it at the time and just ran across it while cleaning house. This time I looked it over a little more and thought I would pass it on.
please visit gravityenergy.org......perhaps we can get together and assist....
kind Regards

http://www.gravityenergy.org/

If you are inclined and have the time check out the links on the bottom of each page.

For obvious reasons ' Arrache' wants no connection with this site.

Ralph
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Thanks for the heads-up Ralph, I had forgotten about these people. In July 2008 I was contacted by a guy who is a policeman in the UK who claimed that he and 'others' had a working gravity wheel (made of brass for some reason). They were seeking people to help them get it on to the market. He appeared to be supported by a very 'pushy' lady who had her own media management company.

They asked for my advice in providing material for a web site and asked me if I wanted to become part of the group. I tentatively offered to help but I was never able to establish the truth of their claim to have invented a working wheel - but I have my doubts!

I declined their invitation to join their board of directors and I thought that that was the end of it, but I see I shall have to get them to remove all references to me as I have the strongest feelings of scepticism about their real agenda, and I don't want to be involved, knowingly or unknowingly.

Thanks Ralph.

PS I note links to your site, Bill, as well as this one. Has anyone else here been contacted?

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

John, scammers try to look legit by using links to genuine websites and by using the names of genuine people without their consent. I've given up caring too much about these predators and parasites, it seems that if you squish one then two pop back up in it's place. All anyone needs to know is that it's a jungle out there. Question everything and everyone. Someone asking you for anything should always be a red flag.