Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

path_finder
Addict
Addict

A new OverUnity device, the FEMRADD

Post by path_finder »

See here: http://www.heat-solution.com/anglais/femradd-01-gb.html
For sure this will be of high interest for our friend Grimer...
They are at five kms from my home. I don't know if a short visit could be useful...
The used principle seems to be a positive difference of energy in the adiabatic compression/decompression cycle of the nitrogen.
In addition I'm surprised to see a public display, when normally the 'DoD secret' should be the rule for such as patented device...

edited:
another link:
http://www.prlog.org/10622883-new-techn ... -a037.html
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
Grimer
Addict
Addict

re: A new OverUnity device, the FEMRADD

Post by Grimer »

New Technology Produces Environmentally Friendly Electricity Using Compressed Nitrogen

Corrected
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

well I usually don't mind sticking my foot in my mouth...!

So..then.. we are going to blow up a steel hot dog ballon to 15,000 psi and tie it off...(article states absolute impermeability) along axial lines at exhaust.

I can not count the amount of times I see "perfect" and "absolute" in the posted link.

what concerns me is the great length to which the article avoids terms...common to compression and pressure...of which nitrogen or (god bless them) azote may actually have an influence.

they do like to avoid the whole psi thing...that would probably be neccesary to the task at hand.

next post I'll try to be informed....instead of off the cuff.
where man meets science and god meets man never the twain shall meet...till god and man and science sit at gods great judgement seat..a tribute to Bessler....kipling I think
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

I got few data:

The inventor is Mr MOAVENSADEH GHASNAVI ERIC, born March 22th 1944 in MESCHED (IRAN)
- founder in France of the company HEAT, 150 ALLEE DE LA BOEGERIE, 74130 BONNEVILLE
phone +33 (0)4.50.25.25.25, capital: 160 000 Euros, RCS:490 481 090, established in 2006
- and Officer in USA of the company G.E.N.A.,Inc. in Los Gatos, CA

The original patent (in french): http://www.patfr.com/200703/FR2890724.html
The device includes a 32 blades Tesla turbine (with 31 injectors) in a Rankine cycle, the fluid being compressed by the centripetal force in the center exit path.
The Tesla turbine naturally re-compresses the gas, entering at the periphery and exiting in the center.
In Germany/France the gas is the azote (nitrogen). In USA the gas could be the R212 from DUPONT.
For memory, the Tesla turbine:
http://www.google.fr/images?hl=fr&q=tur ... 80&bih=863

A video here: http://www.vuutv.net/d69aac825a:owB7jIvkmrU.html

In Germany the device is TÃœV certified and the model 12kW-220VAC is sold today for the listed price of 4000 Euros (5700 USD)
Many customers have been installed.
The maintenance (servicing) is a mandatory two times a year.

In France all attempts for a wide public sale have been up today cancelled.
It seems EDF (Electricity of France), which has the monopoly by the law, locks any marketing action.
The official invoked reason is: the compressed azote (nitrogen) is not allowed in the domestic devices.
All vendors received a Court injunction to stop immediately instead an administrative closure of their business.

There are two meanings for the terms 'MIB'
- Men In Black, from DoD or aliens...
- Military Industrial Business (Lobby)
This time which one is active? the both may be...
A good example for those members willing a patent for a gravity wheel.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: A new OverUnity device, the FEMRADD

Post by Grimer »

Richard wrote:well I usually don't mind sticking my foot in my mouth...!

So..then.. we are going to blow up a steel hot dog ballon to 15,000 psi and tie it off...(article states absolute impermeability) along axial lines at exhaust.

I can not count the amount of times I see "perfect" and "absolute" in the posted link.

what concerns me is the great length to which the article avoids terms...common to compression and pressure...of which nitrogen or (god bless them) azote may actually have an influence.

they do like to avoid the whole psi thing...that would probably be neccesary to the task at hand.

next post I'll try to be informed....instead of off the cuff.
Please read the first post in the following link.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 5257#85257
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

Grimer and all

I do apologize..if my post are over running the page....

...my computer is just managing to run.."In safe mode only"

I've lost much control over programs and functions...and am limited to what I might correct.

richard..
where man meets science and god meets man never the twain shall meet...till god and man and science sit at gods great judgement seat..a tribute to Bessler....kipling I think
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Well Path_Finder, can't say if that works OU or not from vid footage, but if it is real, and as you suggest the state monpoly is stopping it whereas the Germans are flogging it, there will be some very rich germans soon, and a bankrupt State monoply :) Plus a very disatisfied population.

Whatever, that, if it is true and the output is right and the energy is dirt cheap once investment, maintenance, lifespan and that awful stuff have been worked out, it is an invention that can't be suppressed.

There again, I expect to have an oscillating train rail driven by a initial input of 15 grammes ready soon, so the nitrogen stuff will be obsolescent.
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

Nic said

"There again, I expect to have an oscillating train rail driven by a initial input of 15 grammes ready soon, so the nitrogen stuff will be obsolescent."

I believe this to be a real possibility Nic....not sure if your joking on this one..? If not; I"m buying me a ticket on the "G" train.

Back to the topic....Nitrogen;Anything, faces a severe uphill battle.

Yes its inert and abundant...thats it though.

the by products...ammonia..nitrates..glycerides and other catylytics; So much concern, would be focused in these areas..MIB?..no doubt..I think?

..the pressures involved in domestic Nitrogen systems...are far beyond boiler maker and pressure vessel consideration of domestic application.

Of course I cite only the basic arguments the energy industry will use to pull the plug on this...LOL :-)

richard
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: A new OverUnity device, the FEMRADD

Post by Grimer »

Richard wrote:Grimer and all

I do apologize..if my post are over running the page....

...my computer is just managing to run.."In safe mode only"

I've lost much control over programs and functions...and am limited to what I might correct.

richard..

I sympathise. I know what it's like when things get to that stage.

Fortunately I have many computer literate sons and grandsons who
can sort things out for me.

One thing you could try which will probably help matters is to use
the carriage return key before your input gets to the end of the line
in the Message Body input box. I'm doing this now to see how it works.

Edit: As you can see above this tactic does indeed work.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear Richard,
If you have some trouble with your web navigator, remember this old advice:
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 0121#70121

Don't precise to me the name of your operating system and your browser, here is the source of your trouble.

Now if you want to be totally clear, without to change anything in your hard disk, you can use a "live CD" of any Linux distribution. See the 'tech support' section for the details.
Richard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Richard »

Dear Path_finder and Grimer (carriage return) 8-)))

I will go to tech page.

thanks for link there as I've viewed it now.

...I've clearly hijacked this page enough...

richard