His Secret Is In The Levers

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

re: His Secret Is In The Levers

Post by WaltzCee »

I agree with most and I'm certainly glad your focus seems to be on building. Call me crazy but I think that's your strong suit. For what ever reason my client hates Norwegians, who can know. He hates trailer parks also. That's his business.

Keep up the good work. I'm fixin' to hit your green dot and I hope others follow suit.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Walt,
It's attitudes like yours that will probably get me to walk away from this after I demonstrate Bessler's wheel. And for the last few months when I didn't post in here, I didn't miss it.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
I know more people want to see it than post in here on a regular basis. After all, f I am successful, it will hurt some peoples credibility because green dots apparently mean a lot.
And at the same time, I need my medical situation resolved. Still, maybe Scott might consider not allowing for openly bigoted posts. Kind of makes this forum look bad if you ask me.

Jim
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
I'll post parts of the animated gif that I am making sp if dpmeone thinks they might want to make one, they'll have an idea pf what goes into one. I might do the same with the spreadsheet. Then if somebody uses it, they'll have some understanding of why veryain balues are important.

Jim

edited to add; the link is to a few files I uploaded to make a short animated gif. I still have a lot of work to do so it will be more detailed and rotate on the same axis. But this should give everyone an idea of how to see the mechanics in motion before building.

http://i.picasion.com/pic82/c409bfecba1 ... f2e578.gif
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: His Secret Is In The Levers

Post by WaltzCee »

james.lindgard wrote:And at the same time, I need my medical situation resolved.
Jim
Indeed. The best of luck to your proctologist in their attempt to extract your cranium.
Walter Clarkson
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Walt,
Hopefully Scott will consider such posting as being abusive. It kind of demeans this forum and would give a poor impression of it's members to people who visit here.

Jim
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
I am working on a different way to make the animated gif. Since most images will be the same, I am trying to come up with a way that I can draw each wheel individual and have them maintain the same dimensions. With things like the levers I should be able to paste the same lever repeatedly. And when the weight is shifted or some other detail changes, I can paste a section of the lever and then draw the detail that covers another part.
As for building, I would like to have my medical situation resolved. With that said, I guess Walt has nothing or he would think of some other way to insult me. You know, like my mother was a whore for marrying someone from Europe. That would be a good one, After all, only the Brits speak English as a 1st language. And just think, Bessler was arrested for being a fraud because he was 1/2 Polish. I bet that pissed Germans off because he did something they couldn't.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
I'm going to start doing some work on the prototype. Might take a week but maybe when it's on a stand and has levers on it then everyone might see what I like about it.

Jim
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

The secret is in the levers indeed.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

james.lindgard wrote:. . . my mother was a whore . . .
You should be ashamed of yourself. You should never have strung those words together in any context.
Walter Clarkson
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@Walt,
>> You should be ashamed of yourself. You should never have strung those words together in any context. <<

I am just agreeing with you and your client. It is why the 2 of you dislike me, right ? After all, I did serve Honorably in the U.S. military but what matters is who my mother slept with because she was an American whore, right ? If not, then you and your client should not specify my father's nationality as a reason for disliking me.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
I found out that one of the gif animators I downloaded does work. What I might do is instead of making an animated wheel is to show how offset levers work. Then with the frame I have, I would be able to show the force generated by a weight swinging downward and the force needed to reset it.
And this is where understanding how either in. lbs. or N-m translates into an over balance that rotates a wheel.

edited to add; if the movement of the weight wheels is understood, then lifting a set of 2 weights would be something easy to understand because most people understand how a hoist or pulleys work.

To try to get back towards Bessler, he said his weights got their force from swinging. he also included pendulums in many of his drawings. A pendulum in a Bessler wheel is a weighted lever. And when it swings down, it gets it's force from gravity acting on it.
And when gravity can move a weight wheel, the torque or energy needed to reset it becomes less. Just as in the attached image, his wheel is powering a hoist. And with the pendulum in front of the wheel, it is offset.
And if anyone looks at where the hub or center of the wheel is, the over balance can use leveraged motion to reset the weight using less energy than the work it created.
And with Bessler's drawing, he is showing a swinging weight and work being done. And with the gif and prototype I'll be working on, it will be to demonstrate what he is showing in that drawing. And if his secret is how he manipulated leverage, then the question is how many different ways can that be applied ?

&#1040; &#1076;&#1083;&#1103; Donald Trump , &#1087;&#1088;&#1072;&#1074;&#1080;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1086; ? &#1054;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1100; &#1093;&#1086;&#1088;&#1086;&#1096;&#1100;&#1072; !
Attachments
Kassel-2ndFigure.jpg
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
This is something Bessler said in his Das Triumphirende Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum.
"Around the firmly placed horizontal axis is a rotating disc (low or narrow cylinder) which resembles a grindstone. This disc can be called the principle piece of my machine. Accordingly, this wheel consists of an external wheel (or drum) for raising weights which is covered with stretched linen"

This is a pulley that he is describing. And with a pulley, it is a hoist and can change leveraged force into work. This is one reason why understanding work in in. lbs. or N-m's is important. This lets a builder know what ratios might be used for lifting weights with a pulley.

I am doing new drawings for my animated gif. Like most other things I do, it is a learning process. The image is an example of how I'm using a template to make multiple drawings that should be within a couple pixels dimensionally of each other. And with the wheel frame I have, it will be a bit different having a gif and a wheel that are the same but it seems that people relate better to computer animation. It could be that it's a bit easier to see the detail.
I have some particle board that I am going to use as a stand. Later on, I'll post a picture of how I might go about making scissored levers. It'd be a previous build and I kind of like the lap straked design.

Jim

p.s., and not to offend anyone, I won't post anything in Russian or mention that the First Lady to be is a Russian national. What can I say ? America is a Democracy and the American people voted.
Attachments
7.51.jpg
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

james.lindgard wrote: or mention that the First Lady to be is a Russian national. What can I say ?
What can you say? You can stop posting lies. Stick to true facts:

Melania Trump is not Russian. She is Slovenian, born in Sevnica, Slovenia, which is a little country that barely touches the Mediterranean Sea, just to the East of Northern Italy, and directly South of where Bessler built his last two PM wheels.

She is also a Naturalized American Citizen. And a very beautiful one at that.

PS. Melania Trump speaks six languages: Serbian/Croatian, English, French, Italian, German, and her native Slovenian.

james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Jim,
Go bother someone else. Besides, as Walt said, he doesn't like me in here because he and ab hammer don't like Norwegians. And you did not say that was a lie. I can see where discussing Bessler is a waste of time because Scott allows for people to be openly bigoted in here.
As for Mrs. Trump, not my concern. I like the way you called me a liar. That's all you have.