Serious Build

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Serious Build

Post by agor95 »

JAL wrote: here perpetual motion is a joke
Well I must admit I like a rotating device to gain energy from somewhere else.

The perpetual motion has been badly effected by the unrealistic definition put upon the concept.

The only joke is the time wasted in not walking away and ignoring the above view.

However when a rotating device is operating for a long time, like 54 days, then
I will be happy to call it a honorary perpetual motion device.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

James is a very needy person.I think he's a textbook example of PMS, perpetual motion
syndrome. I'm seeing Messiah/persecution complex in spades. And definitely persistent,
makes that Kentucky Derby winner, Seabiscuit, look like an amateur.

What an air biscuit. Maybe Freud had a point.

Kentucky air biscuit
If she get to know you
She goin' to own you
Kentucky air biscuit

comments like:
air biscuit wrote:Hitler said the same thing.
come across as Freudian projection.

Suggesting that people don't like him because he's Norwegian is total bologna. Persecution complex.
He comes to some wrong conclusions most all of the time thinking he's the only one that
was born with a brain and can understand the math and the physics. He sure does have
one hell of a high opinion of himself. Messiah complex. Ep, text book PMS.

Clinton in the blue dress is going to go viral. Shame Epstein had to kill himself. Guess he'll
be going and visiting Vince Foster. Welcome to life.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Serious Build

Post by JAL »

Walt, when AB Hammer attacks me like this for no reason, it makes me wonder about him. He told me he would ruin things for me and he probably has.

viewtopic.php?t=4656

What oyyvus said to AB Hammer;

Alan, asking for someone to be banned is one thing but asking for all their posts to be erased is wrong. Gestapo tactics always end badly for everyone.

BTW, the forum never stopped doing what it was 'designed' for. Get on with it.

That is an interesting thing Walt, AB Hammer wanted all of my work, posts, builds, etc. to be deleted. And what am I doing? Making the mistake of showing my work.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

JAL AKA James Lindgaard

Yes I posted that string about all your fraudulent sign ins when you are only allowed one. And yes I was very angry for all your attacks, lies, and slanders about me and sometimes others. ovyyus help calm me down and I thank him for it.

Now you need to calm down and stop the BS and work with your wheel.

As to posting on a private forum it is the provable date of posting that is still the evidence in court and that is what matters.

As for the design? it is now open sourced, so there is nothing to bi+@h about.

All anyone wants at these forums is to be civil, and that is all I want, when it comes to posting opinions
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

We could try civility for a couple pages. Who knows it might catch on.
Walter Clarkson
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

AB Hammer wrote:JAL AKA James Lindgaard

Yes I posted that string about all your fraudulent sign ins when you are only allowed one. And yes I was very angry for all your attacks, lies, and slanders about me and sometimes others. ovyyus help calm me down and I thank him for it.

Now you need to calm down and stop the BS and work with your wheel.

As to posting on a private forum it is the provable date of posting that is still the evidence in court and that is what matters.

As for the design? it is now open sourced, so there is nothing to bi+@h about.

All anyone wants at these forums is to be civil, and that is all I want, when it comes to posting opinions

It's your wheel I'm building. You and oyyvus said I am.
When I had cancer you told me tough love. You said you would never let me work with someone. I never have. You say I get banned from forums because I don't accept you being my personal moderator. You've ruined this for me but I need it so I can have surgery that you're against me having. Only you. Besides, IMO you told people that I am James Lindgaard that killed his passenger. I think that is why you were allowed to dominate me.
I've never have hidden my identity or lied. What is it you said Alan? You're a private builder and do not share information. I as policy do not work with private builders. You've contributed nothing except verbal abuse.
I owe you nothing.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

- Quote from: AB Hammer on November 01, 2015, 01:04:07 AM ---LMAO Discriminated? Try the hell an XO who is an alcoholic (IMO for legal purpose) bent on getting the none drinker's (myself) good conduct medal and all his drinking buddies adding in on the BS spying on me day in and day out looking for me to make a mistake when I had to double duty for we where short an SS (cook) on this duty post. Oh I forgot I went to the Mormon church during that time for my wife was Mormon. Also 24hour duty every 4 days. Stunts like being ordered to give a man CPR that was bloated and in rigamortis, just so he could say I disobeyed and order. But I am still a loyal American. I don't go bashing America because I was treated badly. I also still have my Good conduct medal. Despite all, I still followed the rules. The reason I don't get banned like you do.

Where would someone get a corpse from?
I'll finish my build offline. He refused to work with me and in return this is what I've heard from him.

This post of AB Hammer's was deleted. It shows up on a Google search. Alcoholic XO overunity AB Hammer are the search terms.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

If persecution was the race we'd have a clear winner.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Apparently it's all the right information we need for an incredibly serious build.
Just like Bessler, we need to decode and decipher this stuff somehow.
hint: 2015-11-01 was a Sunday, 1387 days ago.

Before we miss the opportunity, as with Bessler, I repeat those questions, suspect of being important, which may have been overlooked earlier because of a busy schedule:.
- Why does mr.Lindgaard want AB Hammer to like him?;
- What about that line 2x+4?;
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'll finish my build offline. He refused to work with me
This is so sudden James. Well I guess you got to do what you got to do.
Walter Clarkson
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

It makes me sad to read all of this pain and sorrow. I'm sorry all of you have to go through this, checking the new posts on this scientific forum only to find this petty and meaningless bickering. I wish there was something I could do to help. There's so much anger here. Good luck with your build, James.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi spinner361

We have other threads were the owner has been building for some time.

When these type of treads appear I recommend we read and not post; except to ask a for clarification on the build.

Anything else comes across petty (child like) which is OK if you are or you are in your second childhood.

I have looked a some members posts and they seem to spend more time on petty points than actually contributing on 'Bessler Wheel' research.

P.S. I am looking a HTML5 animation to supply a 2d web page simulation option for members. All to help the Serious virtual build effort.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

Dehammer > AB hammer?

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/gr ... -e2516.php

@me, I don't want AB hammer to like me. He follows the rules. The rules say perpetual motion is impossible. It violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics. 😂
My understanding of physics goes beyond that in that I know why they cite that law while ignoring the fact that momentum can be conserved. But since the rule is the 2nd law of thermodynamics, ab hammer desires that rule to be followed. Thus ab hammer and myself are in perpetual conflict. Like the pun?
And the people here at BesslerWheel.com like to follow the rules. 😀
I hope Ya'all appreciate the irony. 😉 Then again my mother didn't marry her own kind. 😂
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Code: Select all

Dehammer > AB hammer? 

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/gravity-fed-electrical-generation-system-d9-e2516.php[/quote]

Nope

Don't know who it is. Of course it could be JAL?  Who knows? It doesn't matter to me. I have my hands full.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

A (P)ermanent (M)ovement does not hurt any of the existing physic rules.

Only the movement is different to your thinking.

It is a combination of swingings, overlay Swingings, in a tilt swing.

This is true for the both types of The Bessler Wheel, the self-starting and also the Version which is started with a finger push.
Best regards

Georg