Michael
Addict
Addict

from an email

Post by Michael »

Some of it's funny.

Subject: FW: U.S. Headlines from the year 2029:

U.S. Headlines from the year 2029:

Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia, formerly known as California. White minorities still trying to have English recognized as Mexifornia's third language.

Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and livestock.

Baby conceived naturally. Scientists stumped.

Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.

Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the AmericanTerritory of the Middle East (formerly known as Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Lebanon).

Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.

France pleads for global help after being taken over by Jamaica.

Castro finally dies at age 112; Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.

George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2036.

Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.

85-years, $75.8 billion study: Diet and Exercise is the key to weight loss.

Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.

Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed, they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut. (Hummmmmmmmm)

Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.

Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals, violates their civil rights.

Average height of NBA players now nine feet, seven inches.

New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2036.

Congress authorizes direct deposit of formerly illegal political contributions to campaign accounts.

IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.

Florida voters still having trouble with voting machines.

Guess what....NOTHING will happen if you don't bother to forward this. No miracles, no money, absolutely nothing, except you might make someone smile or chuckle.....................
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: from an email

Post by ken_behrendt »

Michael...

That's a cute list of fears of what could happen. I'm sure that, in some cases, it might not be off too much from what the world will look like in 2029!

My personal biggest fears for the immediate future are:

a.) my own illness or death
b.) the illness or death of my loved ones
c.) poverty
d.) "accidental" nuclear war
e.) some sort of bird flu global epidemic that kills billions
f.) pollution
g.) the energy crisis
h.) a asteroid slamming into the Earth
i.) never finding the secret of Bessler's wheels

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

Don't bother about Energy crises and about bw , it is solved now.
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Hi snpssaini,

1. Do you mean don't worry about the energy crisis, it is solved by new discoveries unrelated to Bessler's wheel therefore chasing Bessler's secret is now irrelevant ?

-Or-

2. Do you mean that the energy crisis is solved because the principle of Besslers wheel is known to you & you have made it & it works ?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

let me think now about how the "why worry" statement goes.

Why worry, if you can do something about it, do it and no longer worry.
If you cannot do something about it quit worrying about it, it does no good.

If you are well you have no health worries.
If you are sick you have two things to worry about, either you will get well or you will die. If you get well then you have nothing to worry about. If you die, you will have two things to worry about. Either you will go to heaven or hell.

Now if you go to heaven you will worry about what company you will find.
If you you go to hell you will be kept busy shaking hands with old friends, and you will not have time to worry.
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: from an email

Post by snpssaini »

Fletcher wrote:Hi snpssaini,

1. Do you mean don't worry about the energy crisis, it is solved by new discoveries unrelated to Bessler's wheel therefore chasing Bessler's secret is now irrelevant ?

-Or-

2. Do you mean that the energy crisis is solved because the principle of Besslers wheel is known to you & you have made it & it works ?

Hi Fletcher,

Option 2 is right.
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Hi snpssaini,

Which is more right...

1. You have a Bessler type wheel idea on paper that you believe will work.

-Or-

2. You have built a Bessler type wheel and it is working.
snpssaini wrote:I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . I m trying to make its prototype.
Wheel ideas on paper are plentiful, everyone has them.
Good wheel ideas are hard to come by.
Wheels that actually work are scarce as hens teeth(*).

(*) For you non-farmer types, "Hens don't have teeth."
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Hi snpssaini, the following is your signature accompanying your posts.
snpssaini wrote:I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . I m trying to make its prototype.
I take it then that you completed the prototype & it is successfully running ?

It is a "working" PM wheel ?

Can I ask what you are planning to do now ?

-fletcher

P.S. you can update your signature :)
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Claims of having a working wheel is getting as common and as meaningfull as teats on a bore(*) This is what, the third one in as many weeks?

(*) For you farmer types, who should be out, feeding the chickens, "you should be able to relate to this".

No pun to jim_mitch who started this, I could not resist. :-)

Ralph
Last edited by rlortie on Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Who were the other two in the last few weeks Ralph ?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

fletcher,

I cannot remember their Aka,s at the moment, or exactly how long it has been. This is why I ended my statement with a ? mark.

Could give a couple of names after going back and looking them up. I have an idea of who I am refering to but would want to confirm first.

One is an X forum member who claims to have a self starter and attempted to sell it to me by private post.

Ralph
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Sorry Ralph, the ? didn't register. I get the gist.
Ralph wrote:One is an X forum member who claims to have a self starter and attempted to sell it to me by private post.
Is this a new development in the last few weeks (the self starter from x forum member) or old news coming around again ?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Fletcher,

Nope this is a new development for me anyway. It began around Christmas, and hopefully I got it settled on the 10th of this month, eight day ago.

Ralph
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

I had a pet hen when I was a kid that did have teeth!

Only kidding. But, I think I read about a fossil bird that has been found called the Archeopterix that did have teeth. Apparently, it was a "transitional" species between the reptiles and the birds that evolved from them and, aside from having feathered wings and being capable of flight, it also had teeth like a reptile.

Yes, many people are convinced that they have a workable gravity wheel design just based on a quick visual evaluation of the design. Unfortunately, if it was that simple, we would have a world powered by hundreds of such devices now.

In the final analysis, one either has a working physical model that can withstand the minute scrutiny of skeptical examiners, or one does not. To my knowledge, only Johann Bessler ever passed that test.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Fletcher,

Just out of curiosity I went back and found the last known claim for a running wheel posted to this forum. It ocured on Dec, 25. which puts it at three weeks today. I will leave it up to those of interest to recall who said it.

Ralph