An Idea without Proof

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Sevich

re: An Idea without Proof

Post by Sevich »

Me wrote:
My English is not as good as I wished
Hey! ......I don't speak any Dutch, but my English is much worse!

you're doing good !
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Oh? Is your native language Uw Oykangand or Uw Olkola then?
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Me...

It's neither............but "olkola" sounds a bit like kokakola of which I'm addicted to! (partly my language) :)
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

*grin* the original recipe !?
Marchello E.
racer270
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by racer270 »

http://www.petcom.com/%7Ejohn/

here is a strange one....? gordy
Mr.Umez
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mr.Umez »

A thousand great ideas are worth nothing if you don't do anything with them. One idea can be a fortune if you act upon it.

History will remember the people that did the work. The one that either produced the mathematical rational or the working model. If you have posted an idea you think will work, then I suggest you get working on it or pay someone to get working on it. If you can prove you have been working on it (by that I mean building, experimenting, and calculating) then you have rights to the idea. If you haven't done any further work beyond the idea, then you can only kick yourself when someone else picks up your idea and actually puts the work into it to make it something useful.

This may sound harsh, but it is what I consider realistic. That is why most people don't post their current working ideas if they really believe in it and are currently working on it (except the Kens of the group, who by creating a public record on this site are proving they are putting effort and work into their idea.)

You can rest assured that if I directly took your idea and made it work just like that, you would be a rich man along with me. If it took me two years of extra work and modifications to take your idea and make it work, then you should only expect a nice christmas present. Still, that is one present more than a person would have gotten otherwise from an idea they didn't follow up and work on.

Again, if you want the very merry christmas, you have to put the work into it.
racer270
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by racer270 »

Mr.Umez,
given my financial and time limitations I prefer to pass my ideas on to others to ponder / critique , rather than just sit on them until I have time to try to develop them.
given that no one has demonstrated a working devise the chances a given away the farm are slim to none. And if you see something that has potential that you can develop more power to you.

ps. I don't do Christmas....lol
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Mr Umez, I agree
Marchello E.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Mr. Umez wrote:
That is why most people don't post their current working ideas if they really believe in it and are currently working on it (except the Kens of the group, who by creating a public record on this site are proving they are putting effort and work into their idea.)
Thanks for the mention. However, I wish that had something to post that actually worked as I envisioned it would for a change. My "...Updates' thread in the Community Buzz forum may never eventually solve the Bessler mystery, but I like to think that it could save another inventor a lot of time and energy pursuing a dead end design. Also, maybe he'll see something amongst my collection of unworkables that will give him an idea for something novel to try.

Despite my chronic failures, I enjoy the effort...kind of like buying one losing lottery ticket after another and hoping the next one will be a winner.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Ken, I agree :-)

When one has an idea, I'll try it out in WM2D to visualize the idea for myself, but also (hopefully) to visualize it to others. Pictures -and animations even more- say so much more then words.
Ken, when I look at your neverending thread I see almost the same kinds of experiments I do -I only try to post some interesting subdesigns when I feel to, you post them all-
Maybe someone will get an aha-erlebnis out of it, or get an experminental succes where I failed. But although some credit would be nice, the fact that others could succeed where I failed can't be helped and is only admirabble.
Oxygon, if you think a design works... get a patent, or at least a model
Marchello E.
racer270
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by racer270 »

a old idea.......without proof...!
Attachments
Mail0007.JPG
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

How would you describe the working of the spring?
Marchello E.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Carefull, Me!

The weights are hanging from pins that are all of equal radius. The wheel is still suspended by an axis. It could care less where and how the axis is suspended. The wheel sees the weights sprung or not on the equal pins.

Simply take any of Ken's past designs and turn the page to a 45 degree angle and ask your self does this make it a runner?

Sorry! Gordy but this one is a loser.

Ralph
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Well, it doesn't hurt to ask?
Marchello E.
racer270
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by racer270 »

well when it gets ........" HIT out of the park " ,.....you'l let me know,.right....ralph........:) ?