Falling Linearly

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

John Collins
Addict
Addict

re: Falling Linearly

Post by John Collins »

I don't know if it's relevant, Ken, but don't forget that St. Francis of Copertino, carried under his robes, as a penance, an enormously heavy piece of iron plate, hung around his neck and resting on his chest - at all times.

John Collins
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

LIB wrote:
If we had the body of the monk and did open him up to see his internal organs, and found something unusual, that would be different ..
I do not think an autopsy on St. Joseph would have shown anything unusual. This rare ability by humans is dependent upon subtle and transitory microscopic changes that can take place in the human circulatory system of a person under stress. It is a complex phenomenon that involves blood oxygen levels, hormone levels, blood pressure, etc. But, I have no doubt that it is 100% genuine and might also be connected with poltergeist and telekinetic effects.

I agree that artifical gravity control is not relevant as far as Bessler's wheels are concerned. But, I think that serious scientific study should be made of anybody on planet Earth right now that can legitimately manifest this effect. It holds the key to gravity control. And, with artificial gravity control, the door to free energy generation technology would, I suspect, be immediately opened far wider than it would be by just understanding how Bessler's low power wheels worked.

However, I am not trying to minimize the importance of the efforts of anybody who conducts Bessler research. He certainly presents a unique (and most annoying!) historical mystery and the sooner it is solved, the better. It's solution, in my opinion, will better serve to lead to an expansion of our known laws of mechanics, particularly the laws of motion which I feel are not yet complete.

John...

That chunk of iron St. Joseph carried was probably intended to serve as an emergency ballast weight just in case he fell into an ecstatic state and began to levitate before one of his fellow monks could grab hold of his feet. Most likely, his bodily emission of antigravitons was sufficient to negate his own mass and the weight associated with it (including the mass of his clothing), but not enough to also neutralize the mass and weight of the extra metal.

If someone like St. Joseph had been born today, we would have the benefit of modern research equipment to investigate him with. I can imagine that hundreds of physicists would go to work on trying to rationalize what was happening inside his body during autolevitation. The mind boggles at trying to comprehend what that could lead to.

Perhaps on the home worlds of the extraterretrials visiting us in their marvelous craft, their equivalent of St. Joseph was born in their modern, scientifically advanced times and, as a result of understanding how he managed to autolevitate, they are now crossing light-year long stretches of space while we of Earth have only managed, at great risk, to land a handful of humans on our nearest neighbor, the moon. Yes, possessing the secret of autolevitation can make some really BIG differences in the technological level of one's planet.

ken

P.S. Say, John, how's the evaluation of your new design for Bessler's secret mechanism doing? How close are you to revealing it here? I can hardly wait!
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Evaluation is still pending! I've just returned from 10 days in Spain and now I'm heavily involved in helping my youngest daughter and son-in-law move into their new home. Painting and fixing things from daylight to dusk for the next week. Then I hope to get some time to myself and can carry on with my build. So if you can give me a bit longer Ken, I'd appreciate it :-)

John Collins
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Ok back to the topic ...

Just remarked something very interesting during my simulation!

About the scissor arms ... You know how they are made !? ..
Parallelogram / X's . . . .

X's in series with a Weight at the end ..

Yes, X .. There are many Xes in Bessler writings . .

Coincidence?! ... Not sure ...

Where is the other hint!? .. Maybe an arrangement of arms in the format of the Black circle with 3 white 30 degrees area ..

My current model is quite similar to that.
I've found some interesting caracteristics to those scissor arms..

Progress !?
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Ohhh my . ..

I think I've got it . ..
A principle quite impressive, very long to simulate, but I've got more half a turn by now and it continues to turn. The mecanism is positionned at 1/2 of a turn, so there are 2 arms.

I know, it means nothing without a physical prototype .. So I'll put as much effort as I can to make one as soon as possible .

If it's working, I'll send a link with a webcam filming the wheel while at work.

As of now, I can't say if it's doing work, or self-sustaining.. But I've found the way to use a pair of "dead" weights lift themself against gravity, using gravity.. In fact, the weight that do the work, isn't even moving (Relative to wheel) ! ..

Using that principle, I did the same thing as everybody did, shift the CG of the wheel by moving one weight closer to the center .. BUT, using Gravity to do that, not the energy in the wheel ..

I've read in another thread about Virtual CoG.. Quite similar in my opinion ..

Mecanism will be kept secret until I know for sure if it's working.

Then, step 2 .
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Ok, I was a bit overexcited yesterday.. I'm still excited but less this time ..

I've made it 4 arms now .. It seems to need 2 more arms, it slowly stalls due to lack of overbalance.. My weights do not move very far ..
I'll make one side go exactly to the center, or better yet, to the other side of the wheel so all the weights are always on one side .. .

Here is a picture, somebody tried something like that ?!

You'll understand that not all the mech is shown .

Depending on the number of Xes, on the length, the position of the driving weight, the position of the arm .. I can drive the red weight wherever I want on it's linear path ..

When at work, the Driving weight keeps the Red weight at the desired position around, dynamicly.
Ie .: 12 -> UP .. 3 -> LEFT 6 -> UP 9 -> LEFT [ Overbalanced to the Left ]

That means, that I can move the weight to the center of the wheel so it doesn't weight anything, or to the other side, where it will help to drive the wheel instead of being lifted.
Attachments
scissor.JPG
pstroud
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by pstroud »

When at work, the Driving weight keeps the Red weight at the desired position around, dynamicly.
Ie .: 12 -> UP .. 3 -> LEFT 6 -> UP 9 -> LEFT [ Overbalanced to the Left ]
LustInBlack,

This is the same concept I'm working on right now and using the scissors with weight and a separate drive weight. I'm working on building the first mechanism now to plug into my wheel frame and study. The whole thing has gotten to a complexity level that I'm having a little trouble physically building it, but I think I have worked out most of the issues and I'm getting there.

If you are interested in talking more about it, send me a private post with your email an some info about you. Like Ralph stated in an earlier post, some members do not want to reveal too much to unknown people with code names.

Preston.