Fictional books about Bessler

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

John Collins
Addict
Addict

Fictional books about Bessler

Post by John Collins »

I came across this by chance and I wondered if anyone had read it? I read this resume and I must congratulate you Bill, (almost) immortalised in print!

John Collins

The Twisted Mile
Jeffrey W. Waller
Adventure Book Publishers
http://www.puzzllesbyshar.com/adventurebooks/
ISBN# 1-55313-168-1 Download $4.99 463 pages

You know you have a good fiction book in your hand when what you are reading could very well be reality. Your mind twists and turns as you remind yourself this is not true, yet somewhere inside of you, you believe it is. Author Jeffrey Waller has done just that with his outstanding novel, "The Twisted Mile."

Bill Murphy has invented many people's worse nightmare, a perpetual motion wheel. His invention could free the people of the world, but also make those of power and influence come tumbling down. Bill knows this and decides to take his wife Sara and go into hiding while the patent is issued for his invention. He had done some research and realized that another inventor of the wheel , Johann Bessler, years before had disappeared after making his findings known. What truly had happened to him remained a mystery. Bill knew there was danger in his pursuit of giving the world this liberty, but I don't believe even he realized the price that was about to be paid.

The novel is fast moving, detailed and heart racing. As you watch the greed and murderous hatred emerge in the hearts of those that the wheel would destroy, you realized that to some ,life has no meaning, the bottom line is money. Bill loses everything, as killers pursue him and his family, destroying the life he had known ,forever. Was the price too high to pay, I for one think so, but you as the reader will have to make that decision on your own.

I could only hope that this would never happen in real life, but inside I shudder knowing it probably could. This is one novel you do not want to miss reading. But, be forewarned you will experience an array of emotions, as you weep and cheer with Bill Murphy, and you wonder has something like this already happened? We may never know.

Excellent job Mr. Waller! You drew me completely into the story and made your characters a part of my life. Thank you for a wonderful read!
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Fictional books about Bessler

Post by ovyyus »

LOL
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

John...

It sounds like a fictional work designed to cash in on the deep seated paranoia within every fringe area researcher that there is a "they" out there that is out to keep the average guy from achieving some form of freedom from the worldwide capitalistic system. This conspiracy theme has been worked to death in so many movies and books already that I guess it was time for it to be applied to the free energy field.

Of course, like Bessler's writings, I do not expect this work to provide any real answers to the problem of achieving OU/PM, but maybe it will simulate young people to take an interest in the field. Who knows, maybe it will recruit future membership for this board.

ken

PS Say, John, how's that new design you mentioned a while ago for the secret mechanism of Bessler's wheels coming along? How close are you to disclosing it here? I think I'd be more interested in that then a dozen fictional works about free energy devices or Bessler.
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
gearhead
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by gearhead »

John that website is down...the only copy of it is on -

www.lulu.com/content/194249
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Thanks Gearhead,.

Ken, the news is still the same. I haven't been near the workshop for the last four weeks! Since we returned from Spain I've been painting and decorating my daughter's new house and doing some plumbing and a little electrics, not to mention gardening too.

However I hope to get back to work on it (the wheel) later this week, so I may be able to give you something positive soon.

Thanks for asking.

John Collins
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

I'm pretty sure this book was commented on several years ago on this site. On the old board I think. I also remember someone congratulating Bill back then too.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Probably me, Michael, my memory is getting worse with age.

John C.