Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by Jon J Hutton »

You keep talking about a pendulum in your posts and word docs. I....as everyone knows from the glitch thread.......have taken besslers toy page and turned the 2 guys into heavy hammers the long crossbars of the page I put large weights on and that would cause them to hammer away with just the slightest push. As a result they could lift a weight almost twice their weight but never came up with a way to put it in a wheel. How the heck can you use the difference in tension attached to the pendulum without changing its length which in turn effects the speed of the pendulum.......I don't see free energy here.........enlighten me ....us.

JJH

If anyone wants to see what I was talking about ask me and I will post it otherwise I don't want to bother anyone.
digitaljez
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by digitaljez »

ltseung888 wrote:Working model which can generate 188 horse power has been produced.
That is an awsome amount of free power from one device. Is that not about the same as a car engine ? How big/heavy is the working model and how fast does it rotate ?
Could you direct me to the video download on your site ? Many of the links have not been translated and I cannot find where they are. Perhaps a direct link to the download page would be best.
ltseung888 wrote:Mystery of the Bessler Wheel completely solved.
ltseung888 wrote: The way of applying the electromagnetic pulse force will influence this equation in practice.
I am not sure Bessler would have been familiar with electromagnetic pulse force.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Well yes please for the lord of god put the direct link to the video since I don't read chinese ..

You'll get a big pat on the back for that one ..

Or a candy if you want . .
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To digitaljez,

The best way to understand the Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators and thus the Bessler Wheel is as follows:

(1) Get a Chinese friend to translate the website for you. Tempt him with beer or fine wine.

(2) Wait for our folks to do the translation for the October Renewable Energy Forum. You have to wait a few weeks as our folks insist on "professional job".

(3) Wait for the products to come out and buy them. There will be no doubts nor questions. Wait a couple of months because we need to have a 6 month continuous running certification procedure.

But since I am using this forum as a "dry run" for the October Forum, I am willing to listen and respond to your questions in English.

From the vide file AVSEQ01.DAT which can be downloaded from the website http://www.energyfromair.com/hongkong/avseq01.dat (view with Microsoft Media Player), you can see the car that runs on gravity.

That car has 188 horse power. It requires a battery to get the "cylinder" to rotate to high speed to start. The battery can then be disconnected for demonstration. From then on, the car can theoretically run forever. However, if the car were to climb up a slope, the angle of tilt will greatly diminish the horse power.

The story was that if you were to take your girl friend for a nice dinner on top of a hill, you might have to ask her to get out of the car and push. You might then curse us and lost your girl friend!

We solved that in our 5th generation Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators.

Meanwhile, read the FAQ files I posted at this forum. They were deliberately made easy for the non technical expert.
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To Jon J Hutton,

The detailed explanations can be found in the files I posted for download (FAQa1-FAQa4).

The simplest explanation is:

Understand that when you push a 60kg person on a swing with a 10kg horizontal force, you will increase the tension in the string. That tension is responsible for lifting up the person.

It is easy to understand that the horizontal force of 10kg is much less than the weight 60kg. It is still easy to understand that the horizontal push will increase the tension in the string to do work.

It is a little bit more difficult to understand the energy involved. The best way is to consider the horizontal work done and the vertical work done separately. The horizontal work done is from the pulse force x horizontal displacement. The vertical work done is from the lifting of the weight x height raised. These two energy terms are not equal.

We need to supply the pulse force energy. The tension energy or gravitational energy is FREE. The term we used in our patent application is that the pulse force "leads out" gravitational energy.

Please read FAQa3 very carefully as it explains how to change the oscillation motion into a rotational motion. That is the secret of the Bessle Wheel.

In simple words, any rotating cylinder with axle in the horizontal direction with a suitable pulse force mechanism can extract gravitational energy. The central axle can convert such energy into other forms such as electricity. Many pulse force mechanisms can be designed. There is no need for heavy hammers.
Vic Hays
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Vic Hays »

If I am understanding correctly the method used to extract gravity energy is to push a pendulum with a pulse of energy and then extract the vertical work done as excess energy minus the initial pulse? A rotary cylinder is used as a continuous pendulum.

The claim is that the vertical energy available is greater than the push required to move the pendulum. "they are not equivalent"
Vic Hays

Ambassador MFG LLC
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Isn't that the pulse motor !?

Like someone said .. Bedini .. Except that, in this case, there are metal weights instead of magnets on the rim of the wheel .

http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet ... orGene.htm

By the way, Tseung . . Your direct link for the video doesn't work .
At least for me.

And, you say it's the secret to bessler wheel ..
Well, how could you define the mecanism he used to provide the pulse !?

A swinging Hammer that knock another arm at 6 o'clock !?
Which in turn knocks that previous hammer at the same place?!

Please, explain . mechanically.. Since I don't think Bessler used electromagnetism .. ;]

Edit : Well, according to what you are saying..

Let's say it's true ..

Then I think Bessler would use that principle to move the weights nearer to the center on the lift side and put them back to the correct position on drop . That, using a pulse mecanism !? (How ?) ..

Also, I don't see any mechanism in your FAQs ..
I see your principle, but what is the real mechanism, there is something else, another movement involved, because I don't believe you will give the idea that easily if you want to sell your device ..[ According to your messages, in 6 months you will have an official test done and the device will be for sale ] .
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

Are you being vague because you are trying to keep the secret hidden for a while or am I just a little dense in this concept. In faq 3 you discuss way to quickly (for me) the concept of a pendulum and then move to a wheel ...... I need a bridge explanation or a drawing to help me understand more about the idea. You talk about a wheel with spokes but are you hitting the spokes...what energy are you applying to the wheel to turn it. I am glad you are continuously on this board but your lacking the high school education explanation. You are obviously trying to get us to understand .......please try harder.

JJH
PIMAN
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by PIMAN »

I want my browser back, browser back, browser back.

Hey bozo, there is a reason that those toy PM pendulums have a battery.

It's because they didn't win dinner for two from Chili's.

Confucious say 'Man with heart of spam must be full of baroney!'

He wants everyone to use IE because his spam doesn't work in any other browsers.

Beware, loser alert!
Don't say I didn't warn you...

PIMAN
The Sky is the Limit
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To Vic Hays,

It looks like that you are closest in getting to the theory. For now, accept the statements that:

(1) A pendulum with pulse force can lead out gravitational energy.

(2) The oscillation motion can be changed into the rotational motion of a wheel or cylinder for much better efficiency.

Now, I shall explain more the car engine described in FAQa4.doc and in video AVSEQ01.DAT. The engine is essentially:

(1) An inner rotating metallic cylinder A with many ICa arranged in rows.

(2) An outer non-moving cylinder B with one row of ICb. Cylinder B is slightly larger than Cylinder A and surrounds Cylinder A.

(3) The interaction between ICa and ICb is via the property of magnetic repulsion or attraction so that the rotating cylinder A keeps rotating. This is the source of the pulse force. Electricity is used to power these ICs.

(4) Since the energy extracted from gravity is a function of the rotational speed and the number of interaction points, a starting motor is used to achieve a certain speed of rotation initially.

(5) Energy is extracted via the central axle of the rotating cylinder. Such energy can be used to generate electricity. The electricity is fed back to step (3). The extra energy is used to do work. Note that this is NOT a perpetual motion machine because it uses the "lead out" gravitational energy. The Law of Conservation of Energy applies.

(6) The maximum energy that can be extracted from gravity per revolution is 2MGR where M is the mass of the moving cylinder assuming all the mass were concentrated at the rim. G is the gravitational constant (9.8 meters per sec per sec). R is the radius of the rotating cylinder. Thus if the rotation is faster, more gravitational energy can be extracted.

(7) When energy is extracted from the central axle, the rotational speed will decrease. However, the pulse force from the interaction of ICa and ICb will lead out more gravitation energy to speed up the rotation again.

This is the secret of the 3rd generation Cosmic Energy Electrcitiy Generator. You can see the figures in the FAQa4.DOC file.

After a few of you understand the working of this 3rd generation, I shall explain its drawbacks and how to increase its efficiency over 100 times in the 5th generation.
Last edited by ltseung888 on Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To Jon J Hutton,

Make sure you are reading FAQa3.DOC. The FAQ number is FAQ7. Sorry for the confusion. The size of the attachment in this forum is less than 256KB. The original FAQ file is well over 500KB.

I shall specify both the filename and the FAQ number to minimise the confusion from now.

Some of you failed to read the information from the website or failed to download the video files. If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer and specify that *.DAT file be viewed with Microsoft Media Player, you should have no problems. One possible known problem is that the video files take too long to load as my Server is in Hong Kong. For those with real difficulties, I shall be willing to mail you a CD.

I am sticking to IE as the browser because I paid real money for Microsoft Software.
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

O.K. I am going to disclose the background of the inventors. They are highly qualified.

(1) Lee Cheung Kin - a 70 year old rocket scientist trained in China. He married a Japanese-Chinese. Because of that, he was taken away from his work and sent to clean toilets for 7 years during the Cultural Revolution. He then worked in Hong Kong on 3-D camera research and development. In his spare time, he worked on energy related projects. One of the projects he worked with Mr. Kwan for close to 20 years was a water pump somewhat like the rampump. They had no theory to guide them for a long time until Mr. Lawrence Tseung came along.

Mr. Lee accepted the theory from Lawrence Tseung - the energy of the pump was from air. The energy carried into the pump from air could be different from the energy carried out from the pump via air. Energy of Air in can be greater than Energy of Air out. The difference could be used to do work.

That was the understanding that we could extract gravitational energy indirectly via air flow systems.

We all focused on whether we could extract gravitational energy directly. Mr. Lee was the first to realize that the swing with pulse force could do it. He woke Mr. Tseung form the Hotel at 7:30 am in Dec 2004 and shared that discovery.

(2) Mr. Kwan Bing Luen - a 60+ year old inventor and coordinator. His university education was cut short because of the Cultural Revolution. He loved new ideas and inventions. He wrote a book on Perpetual Motion Machines and believed energy could come from nowhere. He did not believe in the Law of Conservation of Energy. He thought that he found proof in the above mentioned water pump.

He shared that idea with Mr. Tseung. Mr. Tseung did not believe in his theory and came up with the "energy from air" theory.

(3) Mr. Lawrence Tseung - a 60+ year old who has a BSc in Physics, a MSc in Aeronautics and two USA patents on computer many-to-many technology. Mr. Tseung received his education in England and worked in USA for Digital Equipment Corporation. He retired early and focused on theoretical research. He had new theories on fluid mechanics - disputing that pressure is a scalar quantity in moving fluids.

Mr. Tseung was the first to realize that "energy can come from still air" and did the experiments to prove the theory. He was woken up by Mr. Lee to learn the "energy from swing". It took him less than 30 minutes to understand and realize the impact.

(4) Mr. Sung Tim Fat - a 50 year old technical person who worked on the first and second generation Cosmic Energy Electricity Generator for over 20 years. He got the machines to work with no correct theory. He told the China Patent Office that the energy of his machines came from the Magnetic Material. His machine was demonstrated in February 2000 - well before our theory in December 2004.

He could not answer the question - it takes x units to create or recharge the magnetic material. His machines could generate much more than x units. Mr. Lee visited him and explained the correct theories. He is now part of our development team.

(5) Dr. Liang Sing Yan - a 50 year old who had his doctorate degree on History of Science from USA. Dr. Liang got his first engine from Mr. Sung and improved it with IC technology. He managed to produce a car with 188 horse power. He did not have our theory at the beginning. His car video was produced in October 2003. He faced the problem of Generator overload and burnt on the technical side. He also faced the problem of angry investors suing him.

Mr. Lee and Mr. Tseung met with the Chinese Patent Office in Sept. 2005 and explained their theories. There was much debate and discussion. The final result was the acceptance of the theory by the Chinese Patent Office. Many rejected Perpetual Motion Machines are being re-examined.

I, Lawrence Tseung, believe the Patent Offices around the World will do the same thing after our presentation in October in St. Louis.

(There are many others who contributed - 30 mentioned in our Chinese article. In addition, we are aware that there are at least 60 inventors with "working perpetual motion machine" inventions in China. Once you understand the theory, you all can design and produce Bessler Wheel like devices - generating many thousand watts.)
Vic Hays
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Vic Hays »

There is power in the air. Here is a site to behold.

http://www.rexresearch.com/meyers/meyers.htm
Vic Hays

Ambassador MFG LLC
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

I'm not sure what I am supposed to be getting out of this thread. Is it a commercial to increase attendance at the October Free Energy Fair in St. Louis, USA? Are they looking for investors to help develop the pendulum device initially referred to? Maybe we're supposed to cease all of our efforts to find the secret to Bessler's devices because there are already 60 inventors in China with "working" perpetual motion devices?

I have yet to see an image showing the pendulum device in operation. Apparently, it is supposed to use the centrifugal force produced by its own swinging to somehow keep it swinging perpetually and, perhaps, have a little left over energy to power something outside of itself.

Well, where is this pendulum device that all of the scientists that were persecuted during the Chinese Cultural Revolution have developed?

ken

P.S. Below is attached one of my past "solutions" to making a self-pumping pendulum.
Attachments
This just used magnets and gravity...no need for any electronics.
This just used magnets and gravity...no need for any electronics.
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Tseung,

Yeah that's it! Keep ignoring my replies and my questions.. You are just proving nothing..

Keep in mind that when you come forward with a supposed answer to pmm that you will find some people with more brain than an insect..
These people will ask questions and will not immediately believe you are god..

I think you have nothing to show anyways . .

Btw, I'm not computer illiterate, and your link to your video just doesn't exists.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.

AVSEQ01.DAT .. I don't want to download a video cd codec.
Put up a mpg conversion at least...

Oh, and I hope your "video" shows an engine and not just a car at 10000 feet of distance .

Anyways, I don't know what's your problem, but you are not making many friends, you should change attitude and stop ignoring..

Also, stop repeating the same bullshit, try to put on some pictures instead of copy/pasting your documents.