Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by LustInBlack »

Yes I know, that's what I wanted to clarify by waiting the answer of tseung.

I wanted to know how he was going to explain that .
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

While we are waiting for the Steorn validation and the Tsing Hua University reports, we can have some fun with basic Mathematics and Physics. Let us do the Force and the Energy Analysis. Let us assume the following:

(1) The Pendulum Weight is 60 Kg.

(2) The Initial configuration will make a triangle of 60,60 and 60 degrees.

(3) Ignore friction, calculate the forces T (tension of the string) and F (pulse force or force from the pulley). These two values should be equal.

(4) Now increase the force from the pulley by 10Kg. (Experimentally add 10 Kg)

(5) Calculate the new T1, (New tension of the String)
Calculate the new F1, (New total weight at the Pulley – should be the old value from (3) + 10 Kg)
Calculate the angles and lengths of the New Triangle (assume the old length to be L)

(6) Now calculate the energy changes or work done needed to change the old configuration to the new configuration. Make sure you identify the work done by the tension of the string and the tension of the Pulley weight separately.

(7) State the assumptions or simplifications made in doing the calculation.

Can you conclude that the tension of the string did perform some work? The additional pulse force work is just the 10 Kg x the Displacement (or the drop of the Weights at the Pulley.) Experiments can be done to help the understanding. Mr. Raymond Ting did the experiments in February 2006.

You may seek help from your Physics or Mathematics Friends or Professors if you have not touched the Mechanics Textbooks for years. This will make the waiting time more fun and productive.
Attachments
AppendixA2.doc
Updated file to include the Physics Exercise
(27.5 KiB) Downloaded 717 times
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by scott »

ltseung888 wrote:(3) Ignore friction
That's it. Game over. ltseung888 is permanently banned.
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
Thomas
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Thomas »

YES!
"I have done so much, for so long, with so little... I can do anything with nothing." -USNMCB-4
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Finally ...
Mac
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mac »

scott wrote:
ltseung888 wrote:(3) Ignore friction
That's it. Game over. ltseung888 is permanently banned.
May I ask what he did that resulted in banishment?

Just curious, am new here and trying to learn the village customs.

Cheers, Mac
racer270
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by racer270 »

thanks....scott....!!!!!

can this be moved to the 'FRAUD FORUM".....?
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Mac wrote:May I ask what he did that resulted in banishment?
Hi Mac. See the FAQ on the reputation system. He had 3 red dots for well over a month.
racer270 wrote:can this be moved to the 'FRAUD FORUM".....?
Good idea Gordy. Done.
Last edited by scott on Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
Bessler007
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Bessler007 »

I started to review this thread to form an opinion of it. I haven't been following it. The first link I tried http :/ /www.energy from air. com gave me a phishing warning. I don't know if ie gives that warning.

I would hesitate to download any of the links from this thread. If you have already it might be a good idea to do some security maintenance. I am still going to review the thread but I won't be downloading files or following links.

☯
Mac
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mac »

Hey Scott,
scott wrote:
Mac wrote:May I ask what he did that resulted in banishment?
Hi Mac. See the FAQ on the reputation system. He had 3 red dots for well over a month.
I understand the reputation system (I think), but the dots themselves are simply an indication of a bad rep, not the cause.

I was wondering why he had received the red dots (his posts? scam? spam?), and how a member manages to get so many posts if he's that disagreeable (I noticed one banned member had over 700 posts).

Thanks, Mac
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

007 and Mac,

I use IE and Norton, I had no problem downloading any of his links. The guy seemed sincere as far as computer etiquette was concerned.

The reason for so many posts was because everything he posted was disputed. It was like talking to a wall, he just kept pouring it on. His posts were refuted time and time again, but he kept coming on strong.

My favorite was when he tried to convince us that he could produce tangible electricity out of a conductive pendulum rod swinging through a magnetic field while gaining in his "pulse power". He did not bother to show a completed circuit, which of course would have caused his pendulum to come to an abrupt stop.

Ralph
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Scott, Ralph, Mac and all
I too wondered what the actual cause was for the ban of ltseung888.

It almost seemed like he was banned because no one understood what he was saying.
I also like Mac may have missed something.
However if the Reason is what Ralph described above, then I think it is not a reason to cut someones string and let them fall.
I have been researching and getting positive results with pendulums and electricity. This is why I am not quite sure about saying ltseung888 is wrong.

What was the actual reason and what can we learn about this to help others make good posts?
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
Bessler007
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Bessler007 »

This is the message I got when trying to go to their site.

☯
Attachments
phishing.GIF
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

So it seems your software warns you because their site is on a 'list' rather than because of anything the site actually does?

I have anti-phishing software (PC-cillin) and get no warning.

rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Remember, for a member to be banned is not taken lightly. Every time you give some one a red hit. It also devalues your own rating.

A member who gives a red rating is doing so with the knowledge that it is worth the cost to himself.

ltseung888 may have believed in what he was selling, but the consensus of the board was that it was garbage, and a possible attempt to eventually promote investment. No substantiation of his claims could be explained or proven.

After all we are listed on crank.net. Some may see that as a place to find some gullable people. Social consensus say's you are supposed to have a loose screw to believe in the search for a perpetual or gravity device to begin with.

I for one. am proud to be recognized as such for I think "out of the box" as a lot of famous inventors proved worthwhile.

Wheeler,

If you have discovered how to acquire a useable electrical potential from a pendulum bob and can show a gradient circuit. Then I would believe you capable of a Nobel Prize. To do so would negate Lenz Law and or back emf. with an open circuit.

Ralph